Straight men on LPSG

ravenx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
because believe it or not straight guys are just as obsessed with their cocks as gay guys are, lol.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
they also tend to be self loathing.

:wink:

Typical white heterosexual male in his 20's - early 40's response. Although some gay men may loathe themselves by trying to accommodate heterosexual norms (hah, norms!) they are few. And it's certainly true the homosexuals in no way have cornered the market on self loathing. Many more straight men appear to publish family albums of their dicks and then ask for validation whether or not they may not have a small dick.

Last I checked, there hasn't been a new trend in packs of heterosexuals banding together to beat the shit out of a gay male just to make themselves feel "normal."

Some of my best friends are straight, but I would never want to fuck them. Too much baggage. Plus, they tend to be less educated and clueless regarding the world. :redface:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Typical white heterosexual male in his 20's - early 40's response. Although some gay men may loathe themselves by trying to accommodate heterosexual norms (hah, norms!) they are few. And it's certainly true the homosexuals in no way have cornered the market on self loathing. Many more straight men appear to publish family albums of their dicks and then ask for validation whether or not they may not have a small dick.

Apparently, men 70% gay or more cannot appreciate irony.

;)

Make that men that are 60% gay or more, cannot appreciate irony.

;)

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...I'm out of here in 4 days...and non too soon...
Look, I've never had any issue with you, but I just found this strange. Why wait the 4 days? If you're that unhappy here, just stop logging into the site. Is there something magical in your life that'll suddenly prevent you from logging in, in 4 days, that couldn't've otherwise happened when you started being unhappy here?

Again, no issue with you, and always saddened when people don't enjoy their time here, and I'm definitely not trying to hasten your departure, but I just wasn't following the logic in that line.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look, I've never had any issue with you, but I just found this strange. Why wait the 4 days? If you're that unhappy here, just stop logging into the site. Is there something magical in your life that'll suddenly prevent you from logging in, in 4 days, that couldn't've otherwise happened when you started being unhappy here?

Again, no issue with you, and always saddened when people don't enjoy their time here, and I'm definitely not trying to hasten your departure, but I just wasn't following the logic in that line.

He just wants to make it clear he is better than everyone else here.

D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

Experimental Member
Media
I was looking up Penis Enlargement stuff, and Voila here I arrived. You don't have to be gay to compare or admire body parts. Guys who work out do it all the time when it comes to all the other muscles in the body. Even guys who don't work out do, thats why every guy wants a body like Brad Pitt or Ryan Reynolds, whether your gay or not you know it looks good. I've known women who compare breasts and they aren't lesbians, its no different.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd say most straight men come to this site in search of answers, whereas the majority of gay men just come here to jackoff to something they'll never have

I think 11inch's response was to the above line. For someone to say the above line, they "pigeonhole" the supposed "majority" of gay guys. With the exeption of the leaving part, he was also being ironic. Seems his irony was overlooked.

Duke13

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i found this site coming up several times, when i'd search into reproductive type issues for class assignments. i registered recently, and i think there's a lot of cool people on here, and the discussions on the site are really open, helped by the anonymity the internet brings.

like someone said, you won't find it anywhere else. it makes lpsg real unique

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I found this site while looking for info on large condoms. Dee offered to shared some nachos with me so I stayed.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont understand why the whole subject of large dicks has to be regarded as Gay. I think the OP is being rather presumptuous in assuming that this site is aimed at Gay people. As its been said, straight men have big dicks too. Straight guys have issues with big dicks. Straight women have issues with big dicks.

If you were asking about why Lesbians were here I might see the point.

ryanart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I came to this site because of a referral from a friend who has a large penis. He is large when flacid and i was curious to see how any man felt about being large. I was very pleased to see the wide variety of men chatting and just being frank about thier cocks, and about many other issues, especially relationships. And to be honest i have never jacked off looking at any of the pics here. It just has been some very interesting readding.