Straight Men That Wish They Were Gay Men

zacr9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there....nice that you think this way, but being gay is not often as it seems. Some guys are more girly than many girls and just as emotional and jealous etc...
It is often hard to form true friendships with other gay guys due to the tension that often exists between gay guys, ie, are we just friends or fuck buddies, or are we going to be boyfriends etc..and if one of your best friends gets a new boy friend u r lucky to have any contact with them & often one gets jealous etc....It does not always happen but the idea that gay guys are all good mates is a laugh....so much judging, bitching and mind games goes on as well. I wish it was not this way, but so far it has been very hard to find true gay guy friends...To be honest I am dead jealous of straight guys and their male friends, they seem so supportive of each other and just hang out together etc...

Nah, Canada is pretty good actually. And while theres homophobia, theres also racism (towards all ethnic groups, including whites), sexism, agism, etc. Theres also violence, diseases, traffic accidents, etc. Theres suffering, its not exclusive to gays.

That goes without saying - Utopia doesn't exist anywhere. However, gay bashing does still occur. I know guys that have experienced it. I hear derogatory comments that people make about gays all of the time. My point was that gays have a much more difficult daily life than a straight person would simply because of their sexual orientation. I know of guys that have lost friends and family members simply because they chose to be true to themselves and come out of the closet. How many straight people do you know of that are bashed, hated, made fun of and ostracized from their family and friends because they are attracted to members of the opposite sex?

OH and then theres the poutine. YUCK!!!

Where are you getting your poutine from? It's one of my guilty pleasures. What's not to love about fries, gravy and cheese? It's one thing that we can give credit to Quebec for - the birthplace of poutine.

Himura

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there....nice that you think this way, but being gay is not often as it seems. Some guys are more girly than many girls and just as emotional and jealous etc...
It is often hard to form true friendships with other gay guys due to the tension that often exists between gay guys, ie, are we just friends or fuck buddies, or are we going to be boyfriends etc..and if one of your best friends gets a new boy friend u r lucky to have any contact with them & often one gets jealous etc....It does not always happen but the idea that gay guys are all good mates is a laugh....so much judging, bitching and mind games goes on as well. I wish it was not this way, but so far it has been very hard to find true gay guy friends...To be honest I am dead jealous of straight guys and their male friends, they seem so supportive of each other and just hang out together etc...

Atleast us gay guys get a lot of girl friends lol

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..that is unreal. I never, ever heard that question posed before.

It sounds like what you want is a really close male/male relationship. Straight guys go and do fun things together all the time, just like girls do.

Is it the male companionship you want or do you really crave women sexually but wish you craved cock?

Never heard of that one.. Wow.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sounds to me that you just want the liberation and and maybe the leading loose that gay guys seem to be able to do. Actually you can be just as liberated without being interested in having sex with guys. I think a lot of straight guys limit themselves by their own self-imposed rules and behaviors. You can enjoy your life without worrying if peeps think you're straight, gay or whatever.

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I should elaborate on myself more about why I made this thread.

I'm not actually seeking to become gay. In reality, I don't think it's possible for me to become gay because I'm simply not attracted to men, so any kind of sexual relationship with the same gender is pretty out of the question. I'm more than happy enough to be with women.

The point I am getting at though is that I envy some of the lives gay men have; they simply seem more satisfied than a lot of hetero couples. I'm sure there are just as many problems with gay relationships as there are with hetero, but I can't help but to admire all the manly fun gay men endure, whether it's sexual (men got more to play with) or non-sexual activities.

In other words, this thread is meant to be taken a little more lightly. :)

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I might just be in the super minority here, but are there any other straight guys that wish they were gay/bi? I can't help but envy all the fun gay guys seem to have. Not just with sex, but in their every day lives too - they just seem so damn happy all the time! Plus it's awesome that you can have dates that involve manly activities, and just being forced to watch some chick flick like if you were with a girl. Not that I don't like being with women, far from it, but I just think being gay would rule. Any other straight dudes with me on this?

I'd like to get as much sex as they get. It's ridicilous out here man, lol.

Beachboy19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That goes without saying - Utopia doesn't exist anywhere. However, gay bashing does still occur. I know guys that have experienced it. I hear derogatory comments that people make about gays all of the time. My point was that gays have a much more difficult daily life than a straight person would simply because of their sexual orientation. I know of guys that have lost friends and family members simply because they chose to be true to themselves and come out of the closet. How many straight people do you know of that are bashed, hated, made fun of and ostracized from their family and friends because they are attracted to members of the opposite sex?

Well, if there are gay guys who are "ostracized from their family and friends because they are attracted to members of the" same sex, it means they have bad parents and friends.

Straight people may have bad parents and friends too. Maybe they wont be bashed because of their sexuality, but they may get beaten or kicked out of the house by their bad parents due to other reasons.

MARCUS.22CM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I know you're not hetero and not gay, but bisexual like myself, that's a problem, because you and I think that the gay world is lots of fun, and I think that's through, but ONLY when you're going out, so the best thing is enjoy both worlds like me as you know

Well, if there are gay guys who are "ostracized from their family and friends because they are attracted to members of the" same sex, it means they have bad parents and friends.

Straight people may have bad parents and friends too. Maybe they wont be bashed because of their sexuality, but they may get beaten or kicked out of the house by their bad parents due to other reasons.

Sigh...so young...so naive. Can I come live in your idealistic world too? Maybe when you're a little older you'll understand the realities of life and the REAL world. In the meantime, enjoy yourself because it will be a cold hard slap in the face when reality comes knocking on your door.

Last edited by a moderator:

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a straight friend who has problem dating women, and one night he was like " if I was gay i would have no problem getting a date" I was like hell yeah. His only response was "damn"

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, I'm not a dude but just wanted to let you know that straight women every once in awhile "wish" that they were lesbians. Lesbian seem (to us straight women) happy all of the time too. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone be sweet to me, rub my feet..love me if I were fat & didn't wear that annoying make-up and those damn high heels...or whatever lesbian fantasy world that it is I cooked up in my straight head.

LOL Then seconds later I snap back into reality and remember that I enjoy being a heterosexual women who likes very masculine men even if they are dickheads some of the time. I have never watched a chickflick in my life nevermind forced a man to. But then again the type of guys I like wouldn't be forced into anything LOL
BTW, life with a straight woman can mean lots of sex, sports, beer, blowjobs. Those are my favorite things. Maybe I wish I could be a gay man? LOL

bellon

1st Like
Media
Interesting thread. I find myself wishing all the time that I were gay, but not out of some kind of 'grass-is-greener' thing. My upbringing simply left me extremely misogynistic which really hurts my relationships with women. Needing something you hate is a bizarre and depressing feeling.

swedish fish88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe this phenominon is happining because men are allowed to be some what more affectionate with each other? The relationship Turk and J.D. on "Scrubs" comes to mind.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always believe that if being gay was just a matter of choice there would be a hell of a lot more gay guys. But it isn't just a choice.

Being gay would not be such a bad thing if we didn't have to put up with all the crap some straight people give us. Just those simple problems of being beat up, beheaded, murdered, our civil rights taken away, ostracized from your family and so called friends. My family won't have anything to do with me until I come to my senses and pretend I am straight again. That is not going to happen. Yeah if it wasn't for those things, being gay is pretty nice life.

I don't know about some of the gay guys that have posted on this thread, but I have really good gay friends that love getting together and doing all kinds of things. And yeah sex is pretty easy to find. Guys are way more into sex than women are. And the sex is way hotter (oh yeah maybe that is because I am gay as well and sucking dick is really hot for me) It is probably true that it is more difficult to have long term deep relationships, but I think guys need that less than women do. Just my thoughts.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I. Guys are way more into sex than women are.

Since you are gay perhaps you do not read any of the posts by women but, Please don't lump all women together (we don't like to be discrimated against either) :frown1:

A more accurate statement would be, Guys are way more into sex than MOST women are. This is true. Actually, I am way more into sex than some of the men I was in relationships with. Or way more into hot, nasty, physical, dirty sex than many men that I meet who only want plain vanilla sex.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Instead of pining for what you think you are sexually speaking, why not just grow up and associate with whoever comes along who might strike you as being sexually attractive.?

Many of us who thought we were just "regular guys" discovered that under the right circumstances we could bond in friendship with someone of our own sex and when that bond deepened we were not really surprised when we began having sex with each other. It all seemed so natural and right--and it was right because we were simply discovering a part of our sexuality which we had not given any thought to previously.

If it is only the momentary thrill of sex you are after, you can get that solo. But, if you bond in friendship/love before you go to bed together, you will, I firmly believe that you can detour around that "crap with women" business. IMHO those people who are in love with each other have the best sex. And, do read the line below.