Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear basketball shorts a lot and always freeball. Can always see outline of penis...
If I'm honest, I don't really notice anyone looking.. except one.
Most Friday nights, the wife and I go to five-guy's. There is one openly gay guy that works there. I noticed one time when he was taking our order that he kept looking at my crotch and back up again and again. He is always the person who gives us our food. More recently I have started giving him a show. I would kind of scratch my nuts moving cock around, or just pull package forward like pulling off my legs. He always looks, even the wife notices that he stares. She finds it funny. I think our visit makes his night.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
never really gave my bulge a thought till this site....however i mainly wear loose pants or a suit that covers groin area

however i noticed styles have changed (like guys wearing suit that look like the last time the suit fit it was middle school graduation)

so i tried on some skinny jeans....i stepped out of the dressing room.....and the two girls i was with said I looked vulgar

"Timmy... skinny jeans aren't for you"

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, sodominsane, this site does give you insights into other people's thinking or madness. It is for big dick men after all. So lots of Gays, and a few female size queens with gaping vaginas used to triple penetration.

I am self conscious about my appearance and that includes my bulge, you don't need a big penis to have a bulge, the way your penis sticks out and the size of the ball bag has an effect on the bulge. I dress in order to bring less attention to myself, I will get looked at anyway, for my face, I don't need the unwanted attention. I consider my genitalia to be for my consumption and for those who are my intimates not the great unwashed peasantry. I don't dress for anyone except myself, as far as Gay men go, absolutely not. Anyway even with Gays, they have more to do in life than stare at strange men's crotches and wondering if they are Straight or bat for the other side.

My wardrobe consists of lots of shirts, and T shirts that hang down past my crotch. I never tuck shirts in unless I am wearing baggy pants that show nothing. I even check myself in the mirror to see how I look down there before I step out the door. I am very modest.

Reactions: sodominsane

jakeston

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
do any of you straight guys out there ever enhance your bulges because you know gay men will stare?
those who don’t, what goes through your head when you see another man staring at your junk?

No. I don't 'enhance' it at all. And why would a straight man do anything for a gay man's attention? We're not into you. What'd be the point?

No. Everyone knows if straight guys wanted to pick up gay guys or get their attention they wear a Speedo or leather chaps without pants.

I still have my pastel salmon colored Speedo from my stripper days, in case I run short between pay days.

Come on do you think we are stupid or stereotype challenged?

Straight guys only stuff their pants to pick up chicks that look for guys with rodeo belt buckles the size of hub caps and have "Size Queen" bumper stickers on their pick up trucks.

I usually just look for kinky chicks on the internet...much less hassle

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
No. Everyone knows if straight guys wanted to pick up gay guys or get their attention they wear a Speedo or leather chaps without pants.

I still have my pastel salmon colored Speedo from my stripper days, in case I run short between pay days.

Come on do you think we are stupid or stereotype challenged?

Straight guys only stuff their pants to pick up chicks that look for guys with rodeo belt buckles the size of hub caps and have "Size Queen" bumper stickers on their pick up trucks.

I usually just look for kinky chicks on the internet...much less hassle
lol

dopeboyfresh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My bulge is pretty much all shaft hanging long down the middle. It shows in nearly everything I wear. Especially now with the warmer weather and shorts. I got these soft "sweatpant" style shorts and it's bulge city. I don't mind having it or people looking though I mind at some places and will try to hide it. Otherwise it's like a woman having boobs that stick out in her shirt. I can't really help it.

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't "enhance" for anyone. But I also don't wear baggy pleats or other clothes that awkwardly hide a bulge. I'm not offended when people look, but my goal in getting dressed is to look good generally, not specifically to show off to gay guys.

Reactions: maroon1040