Straight men who get hit on by gay men

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_debonair87, Dec 6, 2011.

1. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

I've been hit on by dudes in the past but upon moving to ny it's been happening a lot more frequently. Its usually other men staring me down or approaching me and in 1 case following me (not cool). It doesn't bother me much and actually find it very flattering but I wonder if I'm giving off gay-vibes. I don't feel I do so I don't know what it is about me.

Maybe its my good looks, my fashion sense, my awesome bod? I was telling my friend about it and she said it might be because I have a big butt and that I'm too handsome for my own good.

Any other straight men having this happen to them a lot? (And no this does not include showing your penis online).

2. B_theaussieone

B_theaussieone New Member

Maybe they think your selling Meth?? since you're acting like you're somoking it.

3. D_Dewey_DeLong

D_Dewey_DeLong Account Disabled

It's not you. It's them.

4. B_theaussieone

B_theaussieone New Member

I often think straight guys secretly want me. i dont blame them im sexier then a buenos aires hooker who's offering a 15% discount.

5. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

Hey this is serious business.

If I have someones gaydar going off I wanna know why.

And stop hating aussieone. If everyone can brag about their dicks why can't I brag about my looks? (And no I don't have a small penis).

If you've got it, flaunt it!

6. zephyr808

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not trying to be sarcastic, debonair, but maybe that's the issue: are you flaunting it too much? Whatever the "it" is, if you're good looking and/or have a big cock and like to show it off, that's understandable, it just means (I assume) that you like the attention. Just be prepared for the fact that you might be drawing attention from across the spectrum. And, speaking as a gay guy, try to be polite if it's just another guy looking at you, not that you aren't already, I have no idea honestly but want to take you at your word. Maybe put yourself in a woman's shoes for a minute, she's not into you but she's nice about letting you know and not rude about it. Do unto others. Somebody following you is a horse of a different color, we all have to watch out for ourselves. Good luck.

7. alx

alx
    Gold Member

I get this but i don't mind tbh.

8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

this happened to me when I was younger. I live in a small city, back then there were a few gays that were out of the closet, mostly well to do, rich. and it seemed each one of them had to hit on me to find out if I was one of them. gfs told me the gays were attracted for the same reason the gals were ...because I was handsome, had long blond hair(hippie), slender but built body, a cute ass, nice bulge....and if the gal got that far to find out...a big cock. I was always polite and nice when approached and at the first opportunity I told them I love women & pussy.

9. BigGlansDC

BigGlansDC New Member

Albums:
    Hi debonair87,

I think you have something that gays want. It could be your masculine allure which may be so irresistible that sets off their Gaydar.

I accepted my gayness and came out at age 35. Two years later I entered Jungian psychoanalysis because my father was dying from dementia. But my yearnings or crushes for straight men, especially married straight men with children, was an issue that arose from my early childhood. It was one of the major issues that drove me into psychoanalysis. Carl Jung, the great Swiss psychiatrist and erstwhile associate of Sigmund Freud, who developed Jungian psychoanalysis, also developed the concept of Projections. A projection is a yearning, in my case, crushes for married straight men with families, in itself a love object which cannot be obtained because it is an unrequited love. So I had to learn through my psychoanalyst how to withdraw projections of this nature into myself. That in itself causes me much pain, but has to be done so that I can gain detachment and maturity as a man.

Hope this answers your question.

Thom./BigGlansDC

#9 BigGlansDC, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  10. earllogjam

Gold Member

Gay men are pigs just like the straight ones. They just can't help themselves.

11. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    As a gay man, I would only approach a clean-cut guy with confidence and possibly a little bit of masculinity to him.

While it might frustrate you, consider it a compliment.... especially since women trust a gay man's opinions about guys before they'll trust their own.

(my 2 cents)

12. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I'm surprised that gay men are attracted to cunts. :eek:

13. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

I don't really flaunt per say. I wear my clothes fitted to show my muscles. And when I walk around town I usually look like I'm in my own world (sunglasses and headphones on). But people will surely find a way to stop me and talk to me or shoot me looks. I also think my friendly outgoing nature sends the wrong signalsm

And I'm always nice about it. Its not something to get offended by......unless you're being stalked.

14. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :hail:
    I think it's your humble demeanor

15. Florida Boy

Gold Member

I agree wholeheartedly!

16. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did you see those guns? Those massive 11 inch biceps could rip a truck in half.

17. D_Forrest_Hump

D_Forrest_Hump New Member

hahahahahaha

18. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

Got some funny guys in here. Its all good. I take it all in stride. I look good and ain't afraid to admit it. I take pride in my physical appearance.

19. someperson

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes happens often I do not have a problem rejecting them!

One time a guy got a bit pissed off. lol

20. ConanTheBarber

Gold Member

I don't see how anyone can help you with this without seeing you in action, watching your interactions, how you move, etc.
    Reading your posts won't give enough info, imo.

Draft saved Draft deleted