Straight men who get hit on by gay men

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been hit on by dudes in the past but upon moving to ny it's been happening a lot more frequently. Its usually other men staring me down or approaching me and in 1 case following me (not cool). It doesn't bother me much and actually find it very flattering but I wonder if I'm giving off gay-vibes. I don't feel I do so I don't know what it is about me.

Maybe its my good looks, my fashion sense, my awesome bod? I was telling my friend about it and she said it might be because I have a big butt and that I'm too handsome for my own good.

Any other straight men having this happen to them a lot? (And no this does not include showing your penis online).

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey this is serious business.

If I have someones gaydar going off I wanna know why.

And stop hating aussieone. If everyone can brag about their dicks why can't I brag about my looks? (And no I don't have a small penis).

If you've got it, flaunt it!

zephyr808

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not trying to be sarcastic, debonair, but maybe that's the issue: are you flaunting it too much? Whatever the "it" is, if you're good looking and/or have a big cock and like to show it off, that's understandable, it just means (I assume) that you like the attention. Just be prepared for the fact that you might be drawing attention from across the spectrum. And, speaking as a gay guy, try to be polite if it's just another guy looking at you, not that you aren't already, I have no idea honestly but want to take you at your word. Maybe put yourself in a woman's shoes for a minute, she's not into you but she's nice about letting you know and not rude about it. Do unto others. Somebody following you is a horse of a different color, we all have to watch out for ourselves. Good luck.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this happened to me when I was younger. I live in a small city, back then there were a few gays that were out of the closet, mostly well to do, rich. and it seemed each one of them had to hit on me to find out if I was one of them. gfs told me the gays were attracted for the same reason the gals were ...because I was handsome, had long blond hair(hippie), slender but built body, a cute ass, nice bulge....and if the gal got that far to find out...a big cock. I was always polite and nice when approached and at the first opportunity I told them I love women & pussy.

BigGlansDC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey this is serious business.

If I have someones gaydar going off I wanna know why.

And stop hating aussieone. If everyone can brag about their dicks why can't I brag about my looks? (And no I don't have a small penis).

If you've got it, flaunt it!

Hi debonair87,

I think you have something that gays want. It could be your masculine allure which may be so irresistible that sets off their Gaydar.

I accepted my gayness and came out at age 35. Two years later I entered Jungian psychoanalysis because my father was dying from dementia. But my yearnings or crushes for straight men, especially married straight men with children, was an issue that arose from my early childhood. It was one of the major issues that drove me into psychoanalysis. Carl Jung, the great Swiss psychiatrist and erstwhile associate of Sigmund Freud, who developed Jungian psychoanalysis, also developed the concept of Projections. A projection is a yearning, in my case, crushes for married straight men with families, in itself a love object which cannot be obtained because it is an unrequited love. So I had to learn through my psychoanalyst how to withdraw projections of this nature into myself. That in itself causes me much pain, but has to be done so that I can gain detachment and maturity as a man.

Hope this answers your question.

Thom./BigGlansDC

Last edited:

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a gay man, I would only approach a clean-cut guy with confidence and possibly a little bit of masculinity to him.

While it might frustrate you, consider it a compliment.... especially since women trust a gay man's opinions about guys before they'll trust their own.

(my 2 cents)

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not trying to be sarcastic, debonair, but maybe that's the issue: are you flaunting it too much? Whatever the "it" is, if you're good looking and/or have a big cock and like to show it off, that's understandable, it just means (I assume) that you like the attention. Just be prepared for the fact that you might be drawing attention from across the spectrum. And, speaking as a gay guy, try to be polite if it's just another guy looking at you, not that you aren't already, I have no idea honestly but want to take you at your word. Maybe put yourself in a woman's shoes for a minute, she's not into you but she's nice about letting you know and not rude about it. Do unto others. Somebody following you is a horse of a different color, we all have to watch out for ourselves. Good luck.

I don't really flaunt per say. I wear my clothes fitted to show my muscles. And when I walk around town I usually look like I'm in my own world (sunglasses and headphones on). But people will surely find a way to stop me and talk to me or shoot me looks. I also think my friendly outgoing nature sends the wrong signalsm

And I'm always nice about it. Its not something to get offended by......unless you're being stalked.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got some funny guys in here. Its all good. I take it all in stride. I look good and ain't afraid to admit it. I take pride in my physical appearance.