Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My best bud is straight. He gets hit on by guys all the time. He says thanks to them. He told me "Gay guys have good taste. If I DONT get hit on I must be in need of a haircut or a diet. It is the ultimate compliment." So I think you should be flattered

B_biggblkbro

Experimental Member
Media
its just human nature... If you are attractive, expect attention... Thats it... If you don't mind guys looking at your cock on this site, what's the difference in public...

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
listen, if a gay guy hits on me at a bar and he's cute, assuming i'm alone- i can't be with friends for this to happen- i'd probably go with it at least a little. i've had too many fantasies, it would probably be hot.

Look on the bright side, you always have a Plan B, for them nights when the ladies just aren't falling at your feet. Maybe if a couple of them were cross dressers or something it might all work out for you. You may want to figure it all out though if you run into trouble with the law.

Phillygrower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's what I dont get. Not trying to be conceded but I've always been told I'm very good looking and I never had a problem with women. I've never been hit on by a gay guy. I've hung out with my wifes gay uncle and his bf's and never. Now my best friend is 5'7 230. Big stocky guy real real hairy and bald and he constantly gets hit on by gays but always had problems getting a girl. He is straight and now married for the record.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe its my good looks, my fashion sense, my awesome bod? I was telling my friend about it and she said it might be because I have a big butt and that I'm too handsome for my own good.

It's good you recognize this. Many gay men are attracted to very masculinemen who don't "look gay" (whatever that means), so being approached is not a sign that you are giving off "gay vibes". Healthy, good looking, and friendly people are always attractive. Otherwise it seems you have a healthy and mature attitude towards it.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think your making way too much out of this…Personally I have been hit on as you call it by Gay Men and it doesn’t bother me at all. In fact I see it as a compliment and it must be in some ways what a woman feels like. In high school there was only one guy that I know of. In the Marines several times and more when I was in my dress uniform. Since then it has happened at the beach in the store or bookstore it doesn’t seem to have a destination. I am a coach, workout daily and am very masculine so it isn’t something that I am doing I am sure.

When someone makes a comment or compliment it doesn’t mean their going to rape you and this whole gay thing doesn’t rub off so what’s the big deal if someone hits on you?

Unless of course you are second guessing your sexuality.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've even had dudes who were curious and/or in the closet hit on me. Now that's insane. I must really be doing something right.

And I don't know why folks think I'm offended. I even said in my OP that I'm flattered. There's only a few times I've gotten offended to be honest(and that's because those dudes were being raunchy or creepy). Someone hitting on you or giving you a compliment on your appearance can turn your whole day around. Us men don't really get complimented the way women do so its a very nice thing to hear once in a while especially if its coming from another good looking person.

I wish more hot chicks were aggressive like this.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys are more aggressive by nature. I think it's great that you don't get offended by it. The problem is, some guys don't know when to stop.

I've even had dudes who were curious and/or in the closet hit on me. Now that's insane. I must really be doing something right.

And I don't know why folks think I'm offended. I even said in my OP that I'm flattered. There's only a few times I've gotten offended to be honest(and that's because those dudes were being raunchy or creepy). Someone hitting on you or giving you a compliment on your appearance can turn your whole day around. Us men don't really get complimented the way women do so its a very nice thing to hear once in a while especially if its coming from another good looking person.

I wish more hot chicks were aggressive like this.

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
All you gents seem like happy healthy ppl even the ones with darker sense of humour which i love.

agree with Tekken, one should only take on board someone elses feedback if it suits, maybe its not the right time or place in some instances, so only you know when its PC. Keep doing what your doing and change when you feel it becomes a problem. Who are we to judge when you seem level headed and there are possibly are some freaks out there.

Enjoy, look for the positive in it. It takes little more then courage to speak up so men gurd your loins and compliment eachother more often pls.

Cupo

Guys are more aggressive by nature. I think it's great that you don't get offended by it. The problem is, some guys don't know when to stop.