Straight men who like it anal

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by kleevage, Nov 2, 2011.

1. kleevage

kleevage Member

Albums:
    I've mentioned this several times before on these forums but just to summarise for you now, I am 'straight' and i love the fantasy of large things, big hard dicks being one of them :wink:

I've also found that I love the sensation of getting fucked in the arse; i tried with the toy once and it felt great but it was a bit awkward trying to reach deep in on my own. I am not however attracted to men at all (trust me, i gave it a try) but i am turned on by large dicks. i guess it's because i'm a bit of a masochist and i don't have a big dick, who knows? :tongue:

I am thinking of meeting up with a hung man to get fucked and cock worship (i am not interested now, so don't offer me anything) but i wonder if there are gay/bi men who are ok with fucking someone who won't find them attractive, but only their cock? or, if that's a stupid question, are there gay/bi men who aren't ok with someone like me being turned on by only their cock?

I wonder if guys like me are common here and stuff like this happens.

2. largewilly

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, me I'm totally gay but on here I have chatted with 'straight' men who really seem to only want to get fucked in the arse but don't get turned on by men in general. Its a mystery to me I'm afraid. I always thought that one likes cock or one likes pussy. Call me old fashioned if you like, possums.

3. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Maybe these men are like some straight guys who will have sex with women they are not the slightest bit attracted to just to get off. They do it for the orgasm and nothing else.

I had a roomate in college who was a totally HOT gymnast and and probably could have had any girl on campus, but he used to bring home some of the ugliest women for one night stands. I would not have even been seen with most of these chicks much less had sex with them.

One time after he had a one night stand with a particularly homely chick I asked him. Brian how do you get off on that shit man, are you attracted to her? His reply was: "Dude, its is all warm and wet inside."

4. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Straight men simply need to find a woman willing to wear the strap-on. Duh. Oh so many females fantasize about that very thing.

Quit confusing anal sex with gayness. Lots of gays hate anal, male or female gays.

5. D_Spurt_Vonnegut

D_Spurt_Vonnegut New Member

Albums:
    I guess they're all about the orgasms they can get by the prostate being stimulated, making them have the best of it. Other than that, I don't know what to think...

6. coolhungluke

coolhungluke Active Member

Albums:
    As a bi man, I get turned on by both men and women. I've fucked "straight" guys and I'd have no problem fucking another one -- even if he found nothing but my cock desirable.

7. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Isn't this like sayong,'What do you think of fat people who rarely eat." It's impossible to be straight if you like anal sex from a man....bisexual or bi-curious.

8. kleevage

kleevage Member

Albums:
    yeah, hence the speech marks

and read what it says there <<<

9. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's funny cause I feel the same way about women. I have begun to think we develop sexually by having sex. Things we have sex with a lot begin to turn us on more. See, there is sexual attraction, and emotional attraction. We can play around with sexual attraction all we want (let's face it; it's FUN!! *giggle giggle*), but emotional attraction is more difficult to play around with. I do not think we should afraid of expanding our horizons and fiddling around with our sexual attraction by experimenting. How is life worth living if we don't live it, right? I am looking forward to doing the dirty with women in a similar vein to you fucking with men.
    Personally I'm not surprised you're not too attracted to men. I'm not nearly as attracted to women as I am to men; I haven't had enough sex with women to really develop my heterosexuality as of yet. This is why I like to think of homosexuality and heterosexuality as having their own "spectrums" philosophically. We develop them if we want to, if we're adventurous enough. It has been a slow progress for me to find women attractive, but it's speeding up now. It's a little bizarre, but I'm beginning to really love it!

I have to agree; there is a certain mystique about big dicks. They have this aura, this power! DICK DICK DICK...

10. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    anal play for men makes logical sense really. The g-spot for men is up the anus. Therefore, sex UP THE ANUS is gonna be PRETTY AWESOME if done right.

Having sex with men (as a man) is not what makes you gay, though it is a homosexual act. It's the NEEDING and WANTING of the man himself in a sexual manner which extends the homosexual act into your very being. If you have sex with men, but only imagine women when you jerk off for example; compared to only men (both during intercourse AND masturbation) is much more gay. This is my personal opinion anyway. Please don't slander me call me pig-slutty DUMB JERK hole for not thinking what everyone else thinks. I understand most think I'm a fag-whore for thinking this, but I don't really care (It's what I believe). Just a small preemptive strike! :biggrin1:

11. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:

I do not think you need to be penetrated by a man to have anal sex. It is, I repeat, very misleading to confuse gayness with enjoyment of anal.

12. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with Helga on this.

As for me, I've been treated like a human dildo often enough to have no desire a repetition, thanks. I can't imagine fucking without kissing and fondling.

13. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

thread reminds me of this joke that goes.....

"so i'm fucking this guy in the ass right, and he turns around and tries to kiss me. i'm like "dude wtf are you doing? are you gay?"

14. Manluv

Manluv Member

Albums:
    sodomy itself (anal) is not exclusively a homosexual act, but dude the fact that you crave dick and are the reciever during anal means you've given up your " straight " status without question...I'm sending the sexual identity police your way right now to take away your " straight " card.

15. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

life is not black and white, of course. but that said, a guy who likes it in the bum is not 100% straight IMO.

it's a spectrum, not absolutes. lol...

16. D_Spurt_Vonnegut

D_Spurt_Vonnegut New Member

Albums:
    Hahahahahaha!! Exactly, right? lol

17. cameltoelover

cameltoelover Member

Albums:
    I think anyone who has ever had a prostate orgasm can relate to the pleasure of being penetrated. I've been fingered and fucked with a strap-on. Mainly because I'm anally orgasmic.

18. flawdatiger

flawdatiger Member

Albums:
    I think it's possible to be heterosexual and like anal play. I'm not a fan of it in any sense of the word, but some people are wired differently.

You can't assume that because somebody likes ass play they automatically like getting fucked by men, i'm sorry, but that is a HUGE leap.

However, there is probably a correlation (and not causation) between anal and homosexual tendencies. :D

19. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

When I was 20 I still thought I was mostly straight even though I had felt an attraction to guys for a while I had never done anything sexual with a dude. I am not sure that I realized my attractions were sexual because I did not see a guy and think "damn he is hot I want to suck his dick or fuck him or anything like that."

In fact the whole idea of a guy having sex with another guy and one of them taking it up the ass just seemed nasty and was just a total turn off to me. I couldn't understand how having something shoved up your ass could possibly be pleasurable. Then I had to visit a urologist due to some medical issues and he gave me my first prostate exam.

He told me to lie on my side on the table and put my legs up toward my chest. Then he shoved a couple of well lubed fingers up my ass and pressed on it and I was immediately rock hard and dripping pre cum and felt like I was gonna blow a nut all over his exam table. He asked me if it hurt and I said "NO" but I was thinking "OMG this feels GOOD! SHIT, I am hard as a rock, FUCK he is going to think I am gay." I am not sure if this doc was on the DL (I know he has a wife and kids) or just giving me a really through exam but he left his fingers up my ass and pressed on my prostate longer than any of the other docs who have given me prostate exams since then. I think if he had pressed it a couple more times he would have sent me over the edge and I would have cum.

It was the absolute most humiliating experience I had ever had yet it was also HUGE turn on. I had to go in a bathroom stall and jack off before I left the hospital. As I was driving home my still lubed hole felt all nice and relaxed and I got to thinking about how good it felt when he pressed on my prostate and realized that is why gay guys like taking another guy's dick up their ass. The next time I jacked off I put some vaseline on my fingers and slipped them in my hole and rubbed my prostate and BAM! I had an amazing orgasm that was much better than just stroking it.

After that I decided to act on my homosexual attractions and explore gay sex.

#19 B_jeepguy2, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  20. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

I do like dildos! Love to fuck my self in the ass and orgasm, yet have no desire for another guy. I just like the anal orgasms I guess.

Draft saved Draft deleted