Straight Men Who Love Anal

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Instinctual Lover, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Instinctual Lover

Instinctual Lover New Member

Albums:
    First of all, let me preface this by saying I am a phone sex operator and talk to ALOT of men.
    I was talking to a friend and mentioned how many straight men love anal. She said then they must be gay. I laughed and asked her if she had anal and how she liked it. She answered she loved it. So I said men get even more pleasure out of it because of the prostate.
    So, I guess my question or questions are: how many of you straight men like anal? If you haven't tried it is it because you feel only gay or bi men do anal?

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Even though I'm not a man I'm going to jump in and comment on this cos I always do - there are vast numbers of straight men who enjoy bum love of all kinds, from rimming, being fingered to taking a strap on. If it's a woman doing it it's obviously not a gay act, the prostate of a straight man isn't any less sensitive than that of a gay man so of course it's going to feel equally enjoyable to them. Lots of straight men who enjoy it aren't happy admitting it openly though because people do link it with being homosexual. People should loosen up a little and just take their pleasure where they find it without questioning does it make them this or that.

3. Instinctual Lover

Albums:
    I agree 100%
    I think it is a shame that some men will not even "go there" because they have this label of homosexuality if their ass is penetrated.
    As for people, men and women, who think homosexuality is deviant, not only are they idiots but I blame them for repressing a natural sexual need for exploration. But, that's a whole 'nother thread.

4. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Engaging in certain activities doesn't make you gay. Engaging in sexual activity with someone of the same sex makes you gay (or at least bi).

I would have thought that was obvious.

5. Instinctual Lover

Albums:
    I agree 100%
    I think it is a shame that some men will not even "go there" because they have this label of homosexuality if their ass is penetrated.
    As for people, men and women, who think homosexuality is deviant, not only are they idiots but I blame them for repressing a natural sexual need for exploration. But, that's a whole 'nother thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted