Straight men... your personal boundaries?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't make out with a guy in front of them. But they can make out with their women so I can see the guys' dicks get hard and juicy. :biggrin1: The party is over for me when the women are going wild. I am calling a cab.

:surprised: ...... I am a pilgrim in an unholy land.......

:cool: I am your friendly, cyberhood invisibleman.

Media
As to the last couple posts here, I think it does make a BIG difference whether the guy whose 'overtures' are in question does or does not know (or suspect) that the other guy is gay.

If he does NOT KNOW, then I would err on presuming that the guy simply has more flexible affection habits than most, and that his affection is probably just platonic (poorly attuned to society's norms maybe, but platonic).

However, if he DOES know that the other guy is gay, well, then I think the likelihood is very hight that when he makes societally 'questionable' affectionate gestures toward the other guy he is either:
1) Flirting or making a pass (overtly or subconsciously); or
2) He is being cruel and/or manipulative (again, either overtly or subconsciously).

So, if you are the gay guy on the receiving end of a perplexing gesture of affection like this (from another guy who does know you are gay), it seems to me the best response should be the same in either case -- that is, reciprocate with a clearly sexual gesture of your own towards him. If the scenario is #1, you might be on the road to something hot together. Alternatively, if the scenario is #2, you'll just freak the bejeezus out of the little fucker, which is what he deserves.

Just my 2 cents here.
BRILLIANT!!!! :cool:

D

deleted213967

I also find njqt's conventions somewhat rigid and Disney-esque but I agree with most that physical boundaries with guys depend a lot on who the other guy is and what he is to you.

Self-confidence, I suspect, matters most. My close and straight college friend could afford ostensibly placing his hand on my butt around campus because everyone knew about his sexual prowess, his athletic achievements and his high GPA. He would silence any guy questioning his sexuality by seducing his GF. :biggrin1:

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've had emotionally intimate relationships with my best male friends, and some have progressed where we cuddle in bed together or hold hands or sit close to each other on a couch with our arms around each other. My best male friend also kisses me on the cheek when he sees me or says goodbye. These activities are usually done just with the other guy there, so it's basically private. For me this is great affectionate reenforcing activity that I appreciate and like very much. It shows how much we love each other even though we're not lovers or romantic. It's quite common in european cultures for men to have closer relationships and to express those feelings.

I wish our culture had what you express here Jon. I think it's truly what American men lack, close male friendships. What you describe isn't sexual at all, it's simply acknowledging you are important to me. I bet sexual thoughts very rarely even cross your mind. I'm jealous!

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are some emotionally immature women out there also who can't handle a guy even joking around with one of his buddies about some of this stuff, and then they suspect that they are gay. So some people's boundaries are WAY different than others.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish our culture had what you express here Jon. I think it's truly what American men lack, close male friendships. What you describe isn't sexual at all, it's simply acknowledging you are important to me. I bet sexual thoughts very rarely even cross your mind. I'm jealous!

I think American hetero men are somewhat stifled by our homophobic and heterosexist culture. How I know this is because, as I've said before many times on this forum, I've had some of my most up-tight male friends come on to me or try to make out with me when they've been drinking. I don't think it's sexual behavior but just a need to express their love. And sometimes when they're really wasted, they'll just keep repeating over and over again that they love me in my ear, to make sure I get it. Then the next day they pretend nothing happened. I think we straight guys suffer a lot when it comes to male-to-male emotional intimacy. There's a huge need in us but it mostly stays frustrated and blocked because of the fear of being gay or whatever.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My discomfort begins with any physical touching that doesn't revolve around wrestling or play fighting. Movements that show affection, namely care, like foot rubbing would weird me out unless it was generic like getting a bandage.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
:261:
Foot rubs? No!
Back rubs? No!
A hello hug where the top of the body touches but the butts stick out so that genitalia is at least a foot apart is acceptable. You may give each other two quick pats on the back then release.
Straight men don't touch and rough housing is usually only done amongst college guys.

I agree to 100%

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I say, a hand is a hand and a mouth is a mouth. I've been j/o a very well hung friend of mine since we went to school. (and put it in my mouth). BUT, neither of us would dream of kissing, hugging or sleeping together. I'm just drawn towards his huge penis - not him.
Funny old world!

D

deleted213967

I say, a hand is a hand and a mouth is a mouth. I've been j/o a very well hung friend of mine since we went to school. (and put it in my mouth). BUT, neither of us would dream of kissing, hugging or sleeping together. I'm just drawn towards his huge penis - not him.
Funny old world!

Right! Hugging is soooooo gay, but sucking your buddy's dick is most certainly not!

This is what OD-ing on South Park does to you :eek:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Funny old world!

Who needs enemies with friends like that? :confused:

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am 100% straight and always will be...
I have though, let several men help guide my cock into their wife's/girlfriends pussy and have had the same happen not just several times...
But Lot of times!

mostly it is usually a married couple that want to experience it in a safe way, or a boyfriend and girlfreind team and are into having sex with a well endowed man like me to explore the feelings of a large cock...
We meet thru another site for adults only.

Starting back When I was still a teenager my brother and I both had sex together with several women at the same time, that wanted both of us inside of them at the same time..
He has a penis that's an 11 1/4 incher when erect, and my penis when erect is 10 1/2 inches long...
We have touched and felt each others cocks and yet have never wanted to have sex with each other in any other way , except with the woman...

I dont beleve that a man should be giving a backrub or a massage except in the medical field when I need's to be done...
I have never touched or even wanted to feel another mans cock besides the above mentioned times as a young man...
I give my son hugs and all,
And my dad will still shake my hand and give me a hug, But that is where we draw the line!

I suppose whe he is elderly or ill or something I may have to do things to take care of him...( wipe his ass or clean him up...etc
But dont want to think about that right now!!!!

My ex wife and I , Even after getting divorced started being swingers together as the group still wanted me for my large cock.
Several men in the group have offered to blow me and /or jerk me off..
But I am not interested...
Sorry.
I do enjoy and like seeing women touching each other though!!!!
Grant E.

Velocity86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any sensual contact often reserve for a women. A man can not give me a massage.

interesting. i'm gay and i've had massages from women and i didn't feel weird about it or was even really remotely aroused. so i'm a little confused by this.

is this something 'straight' men may fear because they feel it might bring out a part of them that they're not comfortable with? i mean, obviously if you're scared to let a guy give you a massage, you're scared you're going to get a hard on from it.

correct me if i'm wrong.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
interesting. i'm gay and i've had massages from women and i didn't feel weird about it or was even really remotely aroused. so i'm a little confused by this.

is this something 'straight' men may fear because they feel it might bring out a part of them that they're not comfortable with? i mean, obviously if you're scared to let a guy give you a massage, you're scared you're going to get a hard on from it.

correct me if i'm wrong.

Yes! LOL There was actually a Seinfeld episode about this. George went to get a massage but cancelled because it was a guy.

Jerry asked him why he cancelled because it was a guy?

George says "Because it might feel good."

Jerry said "It's SUPPOSED to feel good!"