straight men's pubes preferences

jrsbro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I trim my pubes every few weeks. But, I really keep the hair on the shaft of my cock gone, so it looks bigger. I like it when my nuts are shaved. This makes my girlfriend happy. And when she's sucking my balls, I'm happy :wink:

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I keep them trimmed down. I don't shave or do any shaping because I am a fairly hairy guy and it looks kind of stupid if I do. Like Dan the man I use a small pair of scissors on my balls. Shaving nicks on the ball sack is not a pretty sight. I do shave the base of the shaft. I never really liked the look of a hairy shaft.

hugecigarstud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, here's a question: How the hell do you shave your balls without cutting yourself? I cut myself everytime I tried. And I use an electric shaver!

I'm afraid of using Nair down there... is that what I should do?

I just started using a women's razor and it works GREAT! It's got its own lubrication and the head of the razor is bigger and rounder. I shaved everything without a single nick. Try it: it's called Venus and it comes in a few different styles but they all have the same basic shape. I think they come with a money back guarantee at Wal Mart (there's a sticker on the package)

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is pretty fascinating to me. Did you know that, 20 years ago, trimming pubes was almost entirely a gay thing to do? Now, it seems like most straight guys trim and shave their pubes and other body hair.

Interesting how things change, isn't it?

Edit: Shit, dude - your balls are amazing. Everybody check out the OP's balls! :tongue:

20 years ago, even gay guys weren't shaving. I don't know how it was that grown men decided they needed to have the clean, smooth crotches of pre-pubescent teens. But it's a bad trend.

Don't these slightly heavier adult males know that they look like mutants when they shave? And don't they realize that within hours, that smooth pubis is starting to get stubble?

Fortunately, though, I get the sense it's turning around. I'm seeing way more pubes lately. Cross your fingers, guys, for a return to real men with real hair.

cjc3552

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also trim mine and shave my balls. Anything to make it look bigger :biggrin1:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was 18 and first trimmed the hair on my legs, my parents freaked out. I'm sure they were thinking, "Oh Christ - our son is gay - and now he's trimming his leg hair? My God - he's turning into a woman!" :rolleyes:

And when you told 'em you were moving to Palm Springs . . . well, that was it.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I started trimming mine years back so my wife wouldn't eat hair. She liked the look and the smooth feel after a shave so much that she convinced me to let her wax me. The waxing really got her hot and horny so we now wax each other once a month or so (waxed pubes take much longer to get stubbles and the regrowth is softer). In between, we'll shave when the regrowth gets noticeable or we just don't have time for a waxing. Surprisingly, my wife likes hair on my chest but trimmed since my chest hairs get long.

808dude

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
trimmed with shaved balls and I've gotten nothing but compliments... course they were mainly from guys... a few girls... one girl did tell me to grow it though.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok, here's a question: How the hell do you shave your balls without cutting yourself? I cut myself everytime I tried. And I use an electric shaver!

I'm afraid of using Nair down there... is that what I should do?
It is worse with an electric razor, believe it or not. And half the time I have at least one nick, but a little aloe and it is all good to go.

Oh Yeah no Nair not meant for crotches.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
20 years ago, even gay guys weren't shaving. I don't know how it was that grown men decided they needed to have the clean, smooth crotches of pre-pubescent teens. But it's a bad trend.

Don't these slightly heavier adult males know that they look like mutants when they shave? And don't they realize that within hours, that smooth pubis is starting to get stubble?

Fortunately, though, I get the sense it's turning around. I'm seeing way more pubes lately. Cross your fingers, guys, for a return to real men with real hair.
I started doing it when my gf at the time compained about the hairs in her mouth. For good head, it is a small price.

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have shaved balls and shaft and usually shaved pubes on top, but started letting it grow recently... still trimmed. Always gotten compliments but recently had a couple women tell me to grow it...

vfredcwsx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i only shave my balls and only when i remember to! i don't have a lot of pubes so i think it's not necessary to shave! my girlfriends haven't complained so...! a photo is uploaded!what do you think?

Attachments

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I also trim mine and shave my balls. Anything to make it look bigger :biggrin1:

Dude - you don't need help in that department!

Let 'em grow! Don't you remember how great it was when you started getting pubes? Yeah, one of the best moments of your life. Why would you want to cut 'em off now?

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
By nature, I'm rather hairy so my chest and pits and yes, even my legs (sometimes) are either shaven or waxed. Also shave my balls and pubes. Seldom do I ever let my pubes get longer than an inch. Am an amateur bodybuilder and in the summer months work on my tan lines in a posing suit with no hair showing. Over the years, most of my women, past and current don't like it but accept it.