Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you use a cock ring, shaving or waxing is a must. Nothing as painful as having a long hair tangled around your cock ring. If you go commando, it feels even more risque when you have no hair.
Torque, did those women have bushes or were they trimmed or waxed? My wife loves the bald look as long as it's not on the top of my head.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok i'll admit- i absolutely detest shaved and tolerate trimmed. I could love me some shaved balls but im a hairy man lover. 1 in a dozen men wacking in the chat even have manhair that is untouched. I get a tad disappointed with this new trend.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you use a cock ring, shaving or waxing is a must. Nothing as painful as having a long hair tangled around your cock ring. If you go commando, it feels even more risque when you have no hair.
Torque, did those women have bushes or were they trimmed or waxed? My wife loves the bald look as long as it's not on the top of my head.

Agree with what your said about cockrings and commando. As for the women, the majority were neatly trimmed. My current lady shaves as it enhances the appearance of her piercings.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do some trimming overall, as it can get pretty wild and wooly down there. I trim the long hairs off my balls, especially in the summer when it is hot. I shave a few hairs off my shaft, I have a few "odd" ones placed about a third of the way up my schlong, and I shave around the base of my cock. I found that there are fewer loose hairs, and that means fewer are on my cock when the wife is feeling amorous and giving me a bj.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
a good friend of mine (completely 100% straight) recently announced to me that he had shaved off all of his body hair (including pubes, ass crack, pits, leg hair, arm hair, etc) for a planned surfing trip to hawaii. he said he just didn't want to deal with the body hair getting tugged when pulling wet suits on/off. he didn't view being completely shaved as the least bit gay in any way. he is a young 20s guy, and i sense that his attitude about shaving is pretty typical.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think younger males have fewer hangups about shaving their pubes and dicks or even getting rid of all their body hair and worrying if someone is going to think they're gay. Anyone who enjoys oral sex that loose hairs can really be a mood killer. Women have been trimming andremoving body hair since forever.

B_Bigp22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In the day, everyone had pubes, today everyone knows you got to keep it clean... I keep it trimmed

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm moderately hairy (strawberry blonde/dirty blonde) all over except my back. I shave all the hair from my cock shaft, and lightly trim my pubes -- about every 2-3 months or so. Not a fanatic about it, just trying to keep things under control. (And my gf prefers me furry. Once she shaved my bod, just 'cause we hadn't done it, (and because I thought it was a hot thing for her to do!) and she thought I felt "weird" when my naked body was pressed against hers.)

D_tfyjcghcf

Just Browsing
Media
well i don't like shaved anything on a man! i like long hairy genitals that you can nuzzle your nose into! it tickles and is great! guys, please ask your girl! i recently dated a really nice man and when i put my hand down his crotch was shocked to find a warm silky soft pair of balls - they reminded me of sweaty marshmallows!! it wasa turn off! i said - no more sex until you grow some hairs - or its like being with a child! (not that i have of course)!

chesz001

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
trimmed the bush and shaved around the shaft,base and around the balls..

btw,i've tried fully shaved it's kinda nice but when the hair grows and i forget to maintain it,it's kinda itchy..

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
trimmed or shaved is a must if I'm planning on getting up close and personal... hair in the throat is a mood killer cause I gotta stop and find it. ADHD here! I'm bare so I'd prefer it if he'd keep it that way to. Slick skin rubbing together is hawt!

Last edited by a moderator:

rrunnz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gone, is my preference. I wouldn't have any, the same on the women I'm with. But after shaving a while I let them grow back about a half inch long, then shave again for a while.

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey straight males! I'm curious what your preferences are for the length of your pubes. Do you like them trimmed? Full and bushy? Any straight guys love their pubes just GONE?

My tastes change often. Sometimes i want a full bush, sometimes i want them gone. But mostly i like them trimmed at least to some degree, because when they're not full grown they don't fall out, and i dont find them in random places all over my room.

Alright men, share!

I'm in my mid 40's and I shave my cock hair. I guess the best way to describe it would be a male version of a landing strip. I also gently trim down the hair on my balls. I wear a thong in the summer and don't want any of my cock hair hanging out.

Several of my lovers have commented approvingly of the way my cock hair looks. I like the way it looks too.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I trim slightly so it doesn't stick out the top of my swim shorts. Girlfriend is bald down there~

goodtimes50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trimmed pretty short. My wife tried to talk me into trimming for years and I didn't like the idea, but once I tried it I could imagine going back.