Straight, Non-sexual Nudism

D

deleted814719

I love being nude. I take my clothes off at home every time I get alone time. I enjoy looking at myself a mirror. It encourages me to continue to exercise and employ healthy eating habits.

At 67, I'm not Adonis but pretty fit.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
100% straight male here, wishing to discuss non-sexual nudism with other straight males
Nudism is non sexual. Is a personal choice that can be shared with any orientation even within the family members.
Never get the chance but thinking about it since my skin is flammable perhaps it was for the best.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a nudist. But I have a question if it's non sexual nudism why do you only want to talk to straight men? If it's a conversation about nudity in a non sexual way there's no reason a bi, gay or any other man couldn't be talked to as well.

clav

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nudism is non sexual. Is a personal choice that can be shared with any orientation even within the family members.
Never get the chance but thinking about it since my skin is flammable perhaps it was for the best.
In his defence, while i agree nudism is NOT a sexual thing, far too many people especially online seem to use it as a byword for exhibitionism/voyeurism that will lead to other. I am a member on a couple of nudist communities online and sadly so many people even there are looking for at least jerk buddies, so I can see why he’d wanna specify the “non sexual” part.

As per the fact he’s keen on straight males... I guess in a society where nudity is such a taboo and we are taught to be embarrassed of nude exposure we can develop issues or concerns about our own body and others’, too, which might be part of what he wants to discuss perhaps?

I’ve enjoyed nudism when possible for a long time and always open to chat and discuss with like minded people, about lovely places we’ve practiced it, how we got into it and even the issues I touched upon above etc.

Sadly not that many nudists and certainly very few nudist places in UK where I live, so it’s great to connect with others online. My skype is mma_pd if the OP or any likeminded people (men, women, straight or otherwise) want to say hi :)

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
skeptical.jpeg

LongPenisSmallGirth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In his defence, while i agree nudism is NOT a sexual thing, far too many people especially online seem to use it as a byword for exhibitionism/voyeurism that will lead to other. I am a member on a couple of nudist communities online and sadly so many people even there are looking for at least jerk buddies, so I can see why he’d wanna specify the “non sexual” part.

As per the fact he’s keen on straight males... I guess in a society where nudity is such a taboo and we are taught to be embarrassed of nude exposure we can develop issues or concerns about our own body and others’, too, which might be part of what he wants to discuss perhaps?

I’ve enjoyed nudism when possible for a long time and always open to chat and discuss with like minded people, about lovely places we’ve practiced it, how we got into it and even the issues I touched upon above etc.

Sadly not that many nudists and certainly very few nudist places in UK where I live, so it’s great to connect with others online. My skype is mma_pd if the OP or any likeminded people (men, women, straight or otherwise) want to say hi :)

Excellent reply.

Reactions: Gj816 and annonn555
D

deleted15561811

Couldn't find the question, but I am a long time nudist, always supporting the statement that nudism is not sexual activity. Looking forward to chat with other nudists.