Straight, Non-sexual Nudism

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always felt comfortable being nude around others, used to be a regular thing not so many years ago when open showers were common at gyms etc. I enjoy going to nude beaches, swims, clubs when I can, it's good to be around other like minded people.

SouthPole

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have a world-class nude beach here in San Diego, (Black’s Beach) where I have been going since I was 19 & throughout college. I would go there often with a college buddy and it wasn’t really sexual at all. I mean I enjoyed seeing the naked women but it wasn’t “sexual”.

Now, as an adult, I go there with my gf, mostly to enjoy the beach and water & being naked. But it is very much an erotic experience now. Seeing her naked, seeing other (nude) men appreciating her, being naked in nature, the sun on my skin, and admiring both naked women and men ...... yes, very erotic.

We always have terrific sex when we get home!

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never been to a nudist beach or anything like it. The closest I've come is in the locker room at the gym.

I know a lot of mem have a problem being naked around other men. I've never understood that?
I am naked at home most of the time. I do however always keep a pair of shorts or lounge pants handy just in case someone shows up at the door. I also keep a couple of towels handy because I don't want to sit my naked ass on my furniture, but that's just me.

In the summer I'll sit out on my patio furniture in late evening naked. I don't have any close neighbors, my house sits back off the road so I'm comfortable being outside with only the tiki torches lit.

Mafia357

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have a world-class nude beach here in San Diego, (Black’s Beach) where I have been going since I was 19 & throughout college. I would go there often with a college buddy and it wasn’t really sexual at all. I mean I enjoyed seeing the naked women but it wasn’t “sexual”.

Now, as an adult, I go there with my gf, mostly to enjoy the beach and water & being naked. But it is very much an erotic experience now. Seeing her naked, seeing other (nude) men appreciating her, being naked in nature, the sun on my skin, and admiring both naked women and men ...... yes, very erotic.

Dude... love blacks beach... did the same with gf while in college there... enjoy being au natural and meeting others... great time - fun nude volleyball!

Reactions: P.J.9

SouthPole

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

This was last summer on a day I went by myself ...... already looking forward to this summer!
3BC6646C-B866-4D5C-AE4E-D5556900656D.jpeg

Nudism is fine. As straight male the only thing I can add is that it feels easier to do it if you are a man than if you are a woman. Even in a space where nobody cares.

Reactions: Bibo123

Bibo123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I apologize for my bad English. Too often even in Italy nudism is confused with exhibitionism. This is not good for nudists who are forced to go abroad in order to practice. Being naked both at home and outside is healthy and also good for ourselves. It helps us accept our body for what it is! it helps us to accept that of others for what it is ...

Bibo123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My point is that on a nudist beach it is quite normal to see other buds' penises and they to see yours. For me, there is nothing strange or even a special reaction. Just a usual day on a beach, except for not wearing those wet swimwear :D
The male or female body is always beautiful ... you do not only look at a part of the male body but at a person ...

Reactions: effedi7 and XelCEsp

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I understand that going to a nude beach, nude camp, nude bbq in the backyard is not sexual in and of it's self. And I participate in these from time to time.

But... being less then average endowed, I'm self conscious in these settings. Being nude in front of my wife around the house, no big deal, just 1 other person there and I get self conscious, even in front of people who have seen me nude many times before.

Reactions: LongPenisSmallGirth

LongPenisSmallGirth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I understand that going to a nude beach, nude camp, nude bbq in the backyard is not sexual in and of it's self. And I participate in these from time to time.

But... being less then average endowed, I'm self conscious in these settings. Being nude in front of my wife around the house, no big deal, just 1 other person there and I get self conscious, even in front of people who have seen me nude many times before.
I'm a grower and am very small when flaccid. I get self-conscious too because almost all the guys have dicks bigger than mine. Nobody seems to notice though as I don't get stares. I think part of the problem with the extra shrinkage at the nude beach is nervousness and anxiety.

Reactions: new2day