Straight open minded

code2168

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Im just curious as to how many completely straight guy son here would even be open to sex with another man?? this is no kind of come on just a question i have....me being bi or open o gay sex and straight sex wonder how the other spectrum thinks...

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You list yourself as 50/50, so maybe you don't get it. But a "completely straight guy" wouldn't be completely straight if he were looking over the other side of the fence, would he?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You list yourself as 50/50, so maybe you don't get it. But a "completely straight guy" wouldn't be completely straight if he were looking over the other side of the fence, would he?[/quote]

I like you Bbucko, your posts are always spot on. :smile:
Clearly the OP is confused about more than just his sexuality. :biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You list yourself as 50/50, so maybe you don't get it. But a "completely straight guy" wouldn't be completely straight if he were looking over the other side of the fence, would he?
You would be a bit surprised, I'm sure, to know how often I've stated exactly that same thing, and have been bombarded by the people who miss my point and start in with me about the "sexuality spectrum" or "sexuality continuum" or curiosity or experimentation. I don't understand why that's such a difficult concept. Curiosity or experimentation aside, if a person enjoys having sex with either gender, that is, by definition, bisexual. I think what may be confusing is that bisexual does not necessarily mean 50/50 (it could be 50/50 or 70/30 or 90/10 or whatever) but 100% straight means just exactly that, and 100% gay means exactly that.

"I'm 100% straight, but I like to have a guy suck my cock every once in a while" makes as much sense as "I'm 100% vegetarian, but I like to eat a nice juicy steak a couple of times a month."

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Bucko and DC have great points. Straightness is an absolute state. You aren't kinda straight. It's downright dangerous to believe this.

These straight, married guys on the downlow really aren't straight, which is why they are on the downlow. I think they selfishly perpetuate the myth of the "straight but curious" male. If you hear, "Sure you can suck my cock, but just remember that I'm straight," that should be a huge red flag.

On the other hand, The FDC allows foods with 1% fat to be labeled as "Fat-free." Maybe it's like playing horseshoes: being close is good enough.

Also, I know that in some cultures, like some Hispanic areas, it's considered macho to get a guy to suck your cock. In some bunkhouse (free-range) prisons it's also seen as a macho act -- and a rite of passage. I have no doubt that many of these guys getting blown are straight, but I also believe that it's not as much a sexual act as it is a dominant act to gain power and control.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On the other hand, The FDC allows foods with 1% fat to be labeled as "Fat-free." Maybe it's like playing horseshoes: being close is good enough.

I like that statement, rec3000. :smile:

I think the OP wasn't very clear and had a valid question considering how common the "I'm married and straight but you can blow me but I won't reciprocate" statement shows up. All one has to do is jump on Craig's List and it's all over the place. I believe the OP meant to ask how many guys who SAY they are completely straight actually like a little on the side once in a while.

I have myself listed as 80% straight and 20% gay. Every once in a while I enjoy being with a woman, usually with my man there. Mostly what I enjoy is how excited he gets. But, given a choice, I am a man's woman all the way, so if pressed I would say I am straight. I imagine there are women who have played with the same sex at one time and enjoyed it, yet do not desire to actually do so again while still fantasizing about it once in a while. Are they 1% gay or 100% straight?

That is not to say all straight men are really slightly gay, but there are always the exceptions.

freesnake54

Just Browsing
Media
I'll be totally honest...any sort of sex with a man is a huge turn off for me. When I think of it, I just find nothing appealing about it. That isn't to say I can't get turned on a little by the sight of an attractive man or a large dick...in fact I often do. But that's as far as my attractions tend to go. I'm not sure how I would act in an actual situation with another man, but my guess is I would just be turned off.

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"I'm 100% straight, but I like to have a guy suck my cock every once in a while" makes as much sense as "I'm 100% vegetarian, but I like to eat a nice juicy steak a couple of times a month."

hehe. that's why I list myself as 90%! I've had my cock sucked and I'd do it again. That's as far as I've gone. If I do anything else I'll change my percentage.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I generally think that a straight man is as likely to want cock as a gay man is likely to want pussy, but there is an exception.

I have noticed this prison phenomenon: how guys seem to 'go gay' when they are in prison. I don't think that they are really gay, even when they are plowing each other's poop shoots. I think that they are just victims of circumstance.

Apparently the term, "over the barrel," comes from the days when sailors would be at sea and horny as hell, as women weren't allowed on certain kinds of ships. A form of punishment would be to put the perpetrator in a barrel that had a hole on the top, there the sailor would have to put his open mouth. Any sailor could then mount the barrel whenever they felt horny.

Our closest relatives, the bonobos, are chimps that are highly sexual. They often solve their disputes with sex, including male-male hardcore sex.

I can remember being with my straight friends in my early teens and talking about sex and girls, each of us adjusting our crotches. I am reminded of all of the guys in high school and early college who seemed to be straight, but made sexual advances toward me.

In short, I've changed my mind about straight men acting 'absolutely' straight. I think that our biology and our social situation can change one's behavior greatly.

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You would be a bit surprised, I'm sure, to know how often I've stated exactly that same thing, and have been bombarded by the people who miss my point and start in with me about the "sexuality spectrum" or "sexuality continuum" or curiosity or experimentation. I don't understand why that's such a difficult concept. Curiosity or experimentation aside, if a person enjoys having sex with either gender, that is, by definition, bisexual. I think what may be confusing is that bisexual does not necessarily mean 50/50 (it could be 50/50 or 70/30 or 90/10 or whatever) but 100% straight means just exactly that, and 100% gay means exactly that.

I've posted very similarly in the past, but some just can't seem to get their heads around the concept

simon0500

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my opinion I don't see why people like to put labels on things sex is meant to be enjoyed so enjoy it. It really doesn't matter with who as long as your being safe

Reactions: ActionBuddy

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I generally think that a straight man is as likely to want cock as a gay man is likely to want pussy, but there is an exception.

I have noticed this prison phenomenon: how guys seem to 'go gay' when they are in prison. I don't think that they are really gay, even when they are plowing each other's poop shoots. I think that they are just victims of circumstance.

Apparently the term, "over the barrel," comes from the days when sailors would be at sea and horny as hell, as women weren't allowed on certain kinds of ships. A form of punishment would be to put the perpetrator in a barrel that had a hole on the top, there the sailor would have to put his open mouth. Any sailor could then mount the barrel whenever they felt horny.

Our closest relatives, the bonobos, are chimps that are highly sexual. They often solve their disputes with sex, including male-male hardcore sex.

I can remember being with my straight friends in my early teens and talking about sex and girls, each of us adjusting our crotches. I am reminded of all of the guys in high school and early college who seemed to be straight, but made sexual advances toward me.

In short, I've changed my mind about straight men acting 'absolutely' straight. I think that our biology and our social situation can change one's behavior greatly.

Thankyou the quotes i highlighted i did so for a reason. This is what most of us refer to when we question people that label themselves as 100% str8 and also those that label themselves as 100% gay.

Sexuality is a part of the human psyche and as such it is largely a composite of sexual experience, social conditioning, and personal beliefs... with a little bit of genealogy mixed in.... so im my opinion and in many other peoples opinion labeling some-one as 100% straight makes as much sense as looking at a river and saying "well that's never going to move."

It not that we don't believe you don't like cock its more that in our experience we've known people who have been as vehement about their sexuality as you were change over time..... just look around and ask some of the older guys on this web site many of them will tell you that when they were younger the never ever thought they would ever like cock.....

Things change.. people change... change is a part of nature and the world we live in... nothing in this world is fixed and unchanging even mountains soften and move over time so it makes no sense to think that you will never change or that people can be stuck in a box that explains there entire sexual chemistry