Straight or curved?

mattincincy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am very turned on by larger (and even average) cocks that curve up a bit, kind of like a banana. They make me go wild! Don't get me wrong, I like straights cocks too, but the bananas make me cum so much faster. What is your preference?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I like the ones that are straight as an arrow and that also stick straight out. It's more visually appealing to me at least. I've never much been into dicks that point up or that are curved upwards or to either side. I do however like dicks that curve downward for some reason, preferably ones that are quite long.

papilongcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here's an odd one for you: for most of my life I curved to the left. Nothin' wrong with that; I've read that about 86% of all cocks that curve do so to the left. BUT over the last few years the curve has been straightening out and now I'm all but straight out.

bimale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I curve upward. But, I like different curves for different reasons. I like an upward curve if I'm on my back and getting fucked. It goes in deeper. I like a downward curve if I submissive during doggie. It goes in deeper. And, I like a downward curve if I giving head. It goes in deeper. So, it's all about the situation for me.

VW53

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm with the OP - a nice slight upward curve really does it for me. That said, I'm just the opposite, have a downward curve.