Straight or mostly straight guys: Have you ever let another guy suck your dick?

Straight or mostly straight guys: Have you ever let another guy suck your dick?

• No

Votes: 58 25.3%
  • Yes, in exchange for money or gifts

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Yes, in exchange for other favors

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Yes, just for fun or curiosity (no expectation of money, gifts, or favors in return)

Votes: 164 71.6%

• Total voters

D_Betty Beanbags

1st Like
Media
If my husband wasn't so homophobic (and we allll know what that means :rolleyes:) I would totally like to see him get sucked off by a guy. :wink: Maybe not every night, lol, but at least once. That would be hot.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What a curious survey... I'm not sure what you are expecting to learn from this... All the 100% straight guys will answer "No", and the "mostly" will answer one of the "Yes" options.

I guess you believe that behavior alone determines sexual orientation. The experts would disagree with you.

I do expect to learn something. Who knows - maybe you will too.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If my husband wasn't so homophobic (and we allll know what that means :rolleyes:) I would totally like to see him get sucked off by a guy. :wink: Maybe not every night, lol, but at least once. That would be hot.

Have him post his photos here. Depending on his size, he might get 100 offers in a week. I'm sure he'd love that, right? :wink:

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys have you sucked dick at least once in your life? Have you ever let another guy suck your dick? What were the circumstances that led to the encounter?
I've sucked cock a few times but not until they came and had the experience reciprocated several times as well. It was just part of general fooling around when we were young and discovering our sexuality. I confess the feeling was very pleasurable but since I discovered girls were willing to give a blow job I haven’t repeated the experience.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had it done to me and did to a couple of others when quite young and experimenting with sex. Circle jerk and taking a dare sort of stuff. But not really anything postpubescent. Since grade school, I've been far, far, too interested in getting into girl's pants than any boy's. Although I have been in some minimal male masturbatory play in primarily hetero group situations, but no male-male oral play.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 'straight' but my ex-wife and I were swingers and had a 'bi' guy who she use to enjoy often. One night he was taking her from behind while she was orally gratifying me. When I opened my eyes to look down HE was blowing me while she watched. I have to admit he gave one hell of a blowjob and from the point forward I was a very lucky man getting head from both of them often. Never returned the favor or did anything else.