Straight or not?

tagish_charlie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s 100% a deal breaker for me. Ken dolls don’t turn me on. People who haven’t started puberty don’t turn me on.

Hair is adulthood and so beautiful. Plus there’s pheromones and something to stroke when you’re hungover and watching Netflix.

Awww! Ken and Barbie dolls. Plastic people who we all know so well.

I never looked at pubic hair as a sign of maturity but I guess it could be. I just never thought about it in that way. And playing in the bush sure beats the hell out of petting the dog.

Biscott

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmmm... I dont know.

Dressed as a male, I felt gay having sex with guys. Dressed as a female and having sex with guys didn't feel gay at all. it felt perfectly normal and proper.

I agree that straight guys are more willing to do stuff with a T-Girl than another guy. That's one of the reasons I dressed as a girl. The funny thing is, I didn't have to go full on Samantha, with wig, breast forms and make up for it to work with straight guys. I learned early that wearing a pair of jeans only a girl would wear, like Jordache, American eagle, guess, Vigoss or Maurices and some rather tame eyeliner would be enough for some straight guys to become very interested.
I agree with you dressed as a male I felt it was not normal to be with men in that realm, but put on bra and panties and i was another person mentally all together. I was ok giving bj's one way and when dressed being treated submissively.

chrisj2110

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is why I’m scared of transitioning. Never being thought of as a girl and having people questioning their sexuality because they fancy me.

It’s so depressing.

Yeah. I have thought about that before. Im glad I was too tall and thuggy, Otherwise I might have made a Mistake, and made my life worse. Because of the horrible un-supportive people that was around me. Or was brought onto me by bigots.

I just met a F2M Trans guy. This week. I actually like him! And we have been fucking!.... I think he is becoming the Boyfriend I never dream t of...

Reactions: cherryboom66

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah. I have thought about that before. Im glad I was too tall and thuggy, Otherwise I might have made a Mistake, and made my life worse. Because of the horrible un-supportive people that was around me. Or was brought onto me by bigots.

I just met a F2M Trans guy. This week. I actually like him! And we have been fucking!.... I think he is becoming the Boyfriend I never dream t of...
Nice one, lucky you xx

Reactions: chrisj2110

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When they meet someone for the first time, they don’t see them naked. Genitals aren’t important. If someone likes me, it shouldn’t matter what’s in my pants.
That's a very narrow way of looking at hetero male sexuality. I do think there is a lot of undue trans-attracted shame out there, it really makes no sense considering how often MTF transwomen attempt to adhere or exceed cis hetero female standards of beauty...but I think you're downplaying the right to be discriminatory as to whatever genitalia one would like to be in the presence of or engage with when they have sexual activity. There shouldn't be violence nor shaming, but that shouldn't preclude there being choice, and as long as it is done in a respectful way it shouldn't be any different than a woman not acting on a sexual attraction because the prospective man is too short.

Reactions: cherryboom66

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
That's a very narrow way of looking at hetero male sexuality. I do think there is a lot of undue trans-attracted shame out there, it really makes no sense considering how often MTF transwomen attempt to adhere or exceed cis hetero female standards of beauty...but I think you're downplaying the right to be discriminatory as to whatever genitalia one would like to be in the presence of or engage with when they have sexual activity. There shouldn't be violence nor shaming, but that shouldn't preclude there being choice, and as long as it is done in a respectful way it shouldn't be any different than a woman not acting on a sexual attraction because the prospective man is too short.
The theory of two wrongs making a right under the pretence of “preference” gets my goat. I’ve never understood how and why “preference” occurs in life, that in itself is narrow minded. “I don’t care if they could potentially be the man of my dreams.... they are too short”. It’s madness in my eyes.

If we are to downplay hereto Male sexuality, we must first of all believe it exists. I do not to be honest. Sexuality was created by society and religion to persecute and cull the population. We are animals, drawn to smells, tastes and looks.

Well, that was a mouthful! I do see your point, but I also see the flaws x

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The theory of two wrongs making a right under the pretence of “preference” gets my goat.
But there are no two "wrongs" there are plenty of situations I think you find quite amicable that involve some initially unseen attribute that justifiably affect the attraction process. Could be height, income, criminal status, health, profession, political allegiance, etc...
I think your distaste for the "preference" explanation is more derived from the reality of transphobia that tends to slip in; in that men tend to preface it as an issue of sexuality( which you have to understand being there might be a penis involved) instead of just mere selection..I think if the common reaction was more along my mindset, in that one is simply exercising selectivity amongst prospective women, it wouldn't be such a trigger.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It is over... It was just another waste of fucking time, just like everything else in this fucked up world.

They just dont want me to be happy. They go to so so much trouble.
Aww hun, sorry to hear that. If you ever want to talk about it, pm is open x

Reactions: chrisj2110

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexuality was created by society and religion to persecute and cull the population. We are animals, drawn to smells, tastes and looks.
Do I believe that more people are more sexually fluid than they realize themselves? Of course...Now does that mean sexuality is not a natural thing? No...all sexualities are natural even us pesky strictly hetero folk, further evidenced by trans attraction by cis individuals typically being due to some sort of cis standard being met or exceeded by the trans individual.
And on a tinfoil hat sidebar..logic dictates the effect transexuality and homosexuality have on the hominid reproductive process serve to cull the population much more readily than...heterosexual breeding..lol

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Do I believe that more people are more sexually fluid than they realize themselves? Of course...Now does that mean sexuality is not a natural thing? No...all sexualities are natural even us pesky strictly hetero folk, further evidenced by trans attraction by cis individuals typically being due to some sort of cis standard being met or exceeded by the trans individual.
And on a tinfoil hat sidebar..logic dictates the effect transexuality and homosexuality have on the hominid reproductive process serve to cull the population much more readily than...heterosexual breeding..lol
We are all sexually fluid as sexuality doesn’t exist. Preferences do.

Reactions: tagish_charlie

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We are all sexually fluid as sexuality doesn’t exist. Preferences do.
Again I think you're downplaying how much more fundamentally ingrained our preferences are to our existences as opposed to the bonobo like experience you seem to want to liken the hominid experience to. The fluidity you seem deadset upon insisting we are all prone to is a slippery slope to advocating any and all of the primate tendencies in sexual activity which include rape, incest, necrophilia, cross species bestiality and pedophilia.
Do I think there is far too much indoctrinated sexuality out there, of course and I think the struggles of LGBTetc. individuals are the fruits of that indoctrination, but I don't consider those struggles to delegitimize the natural tendencies of individuals to be strictly hetero, homo, bi, pan, or asexual.
Though I realize how self actualizing an all encompassing opinion about pansexuality would be to a trans individual whom feels their options and prospects are being unfairly mitigated by unnatural and societal prerogatives, you have to understand how said opinion also then lends credence to certain populations of men whom insist all lesbians just haven't come across the right dick(presumably his).

Alina Is Thicc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't think it matters. However, I'm going to get shit on for this but, my take on it is; biologically it's homosexual, but socially/mentally straight. I say mentally because I cannot think of the word. I consider it heterosexual because for example in my own experience, I don't suffer from dysphoria, I transitioned a long time ago from male to female. I'm me, I happen to be female, I happen to have a dick. That is not to say those who still feel incomplete and dysphoric aren't valid, because they absolutely are. We all are valid. I'm just saying I have reached a place of reasoning where the whole "is dis ghay or not" not only isn't an issue, it's straight because at the end of the day a transwoman is a woman. And, vise versa for the other cases.
Anyway, I wish people would just be free and happy to like what they like, and not have to be judged for it. ♥️

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't think it matters. However, I'm going to get shit on for this but, my take on it is; biologically it's homosexual, but socially/mentally straight. I say mentally because I cannot think of the word. I consider it heterosexual because for example in my own experience, I don't suffer from dysphoria, I transitioned a long time ago from male to female. I'm me, I happen to be female, I happen to have a dick. That is not to say those who still feel incomplete and dysphoric aren't valid, because they absolutely are. We all are valid. I'm just saying I have reached a place of reasoning where the whole "is dis ghay or not" not only isn't an issue, it's straight because at the end of the day a transwoman is a woman. And, vise verse for the other cases.
Anyway, I wish people would just be free and happy to like what they like, and not have to be judged for it. ♥️
I’m totally going to give you shit for saying it’s homosexual. But thank you for your thoughts x