Straight Pretty-Boys Love Big Dick Man

Hetrosizequeen

Cherished Member
Media
The pretty dark haired, green eyed, ninteen-year-old American male model couldn’t stop staring at the manhood of the beast who was standing in front of him, and snapping photos of him. The photographer’s bulge was so tight in his pants that all the boys in the room could see the huge vein running up and down his monster. The teen model also noticed the other models’ cocks beginning to show their love for what might be the hottest man alive.
The soft eyes of the models were turned onto the hard body of a man. At six foot four, the straight boy killer, with a deep dimpled chin and wide jaw left no penis soft in the room. His steel blue eyes fucked all the boy models without touching them. Thick throughout his body but with a tight waist the huge Italian muscle bear was the gay king that no straight model could resist.
His massive man vein ran down the right side of his super tight jeans. Thick, sexy and made for worshiping, it was visible from all angles. It drove the boys crazy. The straight model with the green eyes was so hard that he had to leave the room to let his body soften up. He was turned on by a man and he liked it. The rest of the day the young model shot off loads to the image of the manhood in the king’s pants. Five times the pretty young model exploded that day to the pressure of a muscle god’s image. That night when he was kissing his girlfriend she noticed how hard he had become, and smiled to herself, not realizing that the raging hard on belonged to a king. And as he shot his load into his sexy girlfriend that night, our model wished that he was his girlfriend and the man beat photographer was him, shooting his manhood inside his body.
The manhood of the big dick photographer was on the young model's mind day and night. The pretty-boy was in lust with this man; his masculinity was written on the boy's cock in its daily stiffness. Weeks passed as the teen model worked the European modeling circuit. At each gig he was praying for his god to show up, and make him hard. The beast was nowhere in sight but filled the model's appetite none the less in the memory of his mandom (yes mandom).
The monster was spotted, and a pretty-boy and his dick ran to meet his stud maker at a local bar. Towering over everybody and surrounded by beautiful lusting women the cock king was calling the boy with his aura. Hard cock in tight pants throbbing to a man’s image drew the model closer to stud heaven. The nineteen-year-old-boy was so stiff that when he made his way towards the huge man at the bar he was poking at some of the girls in the crowded room with his lust for a man. One pretty girl turned around with a smile but before she could see the happiness in the boy’s pants he was on to bigger and better things.
“OOOOOOHHHHHH this man is so beautiful” says a boy to his cock as he smiles at the man that changed his sexual DNA to gay. The muscle bear greeted the young pretty stud with a handshake. His massive hand wrapped around the young models smaller fingers, adding in inch to the models girth. Big dick asks pretty if he wants a drink and pretty nods. As cock god turns slightly sideways to order drinks, his baby maker stares, pretty lust in the face. Thick like a coke can, and twisting in his tight gray pants, the huge mushroom of his helmet outlined by his pants, the man’s cock has an enormous dimple just like the kings chin. The wonder model is about to explode in man glory.
The photographer turns to his model and smiles. Built like a bodybuilder but hairy as a gorilla carpet, with a slight beard, the blue eyes of Kink Kong bring the horned up young man's cock to a boil. The blueprint of his gay fantasy was a cock feel away. The super stud looked like Tom Selleck but as a mountain, with pushed back semi long hair, and a cocky grin that claimed all in the sexual world. The beast knew his manhood was dominant and could feel the softer model's need for his monster.
As the drinks came the nineteen year old pretty boy thanked the colossal stud and they began talking about nothing important. Closer and closer the model's hand moved in on the huge snake laughing at him daring him to feel its power. But each time his hand would drift back slowly as one girl after another would show up with a wet pussy and a dream to flirt with the handsome great stud. As the last female shakes her beauty away from the king and his new pretty admirer, the large sexy hairy beast pulls the model's hand and locks it in his huge palm. With strong guidance he brings the model's hand to its resting place in the universe. The palm of the pretty-boy's hand is now pressing on the outside of a gorilla’s vein.
“How could this man’s cock be so big?” pulses through the exited mind of a straight guy gone gay in a stud second. “It feels like a soft baseball bat with knots!” he whispers in the grinning god’s ears………
Sorry, but I need to shoot the lust inside me all over the room….this memory is making me so horny.
On the way back to the biggest dick a pretty-boy has ever seen (the mountain of beast) was holding the nineteen-year-olds ass in his hand feeling the model's sexy strut jiggle just a little with each step, its girly bounce was getting the muscle man’s handsome third leg to extend its big serpent head in his tight pants. Pretty boy noticed the cleft chin of his mans manhood it seemed to be blowing kisses to the younger hot model with each step on the hard Italian cobblestones.
Sexy hot pretty realizes that this is how his girlfriends must feel when he walks them home with his hands over their asses, and penis extended, but this time he has a cock monster to make him feel what it’s like to be sexually the hot bitch of a king. It felt so strange to him to twitch like a young woman in a man's powerful hands. The model liked it, and twitched his ass sexier, and with more swing, his big man grinned at this, he loved it when the straight pretty boy models begged for his cock, he loved knowing that he turned another hot guy into his girl, into the discovery that they love cock, and big hairy muscle men. He was so sexually dominate just being.
Along the way the massive stud kissed pretty's neck several times, and placed the models hand across his huge pipe, this would produce more femm twitching from his new admirer.
On the balcony of the hotel overlooking Rome The beauty and the Beast kissed passionately, as the pretty cocksucker of our model's mouth was being explored by his lord’s long thick tongue. Pretty held his beasts cock so tight in his hands through the man’s pants, the handsome hand of the sexy face of a gay maker pulled the sexy young studs hand off his master, and then re-placed it gently back on its long ride. Up and down he showed a straight boy how to handle a huge cock, up and down caressing his massive human maker the nineteen year old model had pr-cumm in his pants dripping down his leg.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh the pretty babe of a new gay model whispered in the hunks ear. “Ooooohhhhhh it’s so big, oh my god you are so fucking big” moans a sexy model. “You like that, don’t you boy” asks the mountain of a man. “It makes you feel sexy, touching a real man’s penis? Doesn’t it?” he continues. “All you models love it inside of you” he says kissing his young fan. “All the guys at my agency keep talking about your manhood and hairy body....straight ang gay guys, they just can't stop talking it" replies pretty, “But I can’t live without it”.
“Kiss me like your girlfriends kiss you” demands the king with a cocky smile playing on his lower lip. Pretty-boy almost faints to his mans words. The nineteen year old model gets on his tiptoes like a good pretty girl should when she kisses her man. Lips lock and the young man's cock grinds against his mans extremely large penis, still inside his pants. Slowly the teen’s fingers unzip a pressure cooker, and a huge meaty flesh canon of a snakehead peaks out at the son of cock with its sexy chin dripping with pre-cumm. The fattest cock in the world is daring the pretty of all pretty models to see the rest of him in his conquering glory. The model moans as the giant smirks at his pray, watching a pretty male face lust for manhood was this man’s blueprint. He was born to remind straight guys that sexier men will take their manhood away from them at a Bigger than half his arm the young model holds heaven in his new found gay hands. He pulls out his nice sized and ever-beautiful helmet head to compare it to his mans. Dwarfed by real manhood the new size queen rubs his penis up and down a never ending shaft, that was almost twice as long and more than two times his own girth. Pretty remembered that his girlfriends were so impressed with his cock, and the way they would talk about his perfect arrowhead. He was now in the presence of royalty, a master cock for all to worship. As the two cocks are kissing each other’s head, the huge cleft of his mans penis pushes the teens around with bravado. The giant’s macho cock is dominating the lovemaking war. Leaning his head on the creators huge hairy chest and panting for air, the pretty lips of the cute male model inhale his mans chest fur as he proclaims. “I’m going to call him The Hammer of the Gods”. Boom!!!The protein shot of a lifetime kisses the teen's ear as the thickest cock in the world explodes in man love past pretty's face, as the nineteen-year-old-model furiously pumps his mans love leg into a fountain of thick manhood, splashing all over pretty's arms, legs, clothes and lips. The boy is home to his gay.

3ofH8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hahahaha

Sensing anger management issues....might I suggest some yoga and a big dick to calm your anger.
Trust me, there is zero anger, just a WHOOOOLE lot of confusion, pain in the eyes and in the brain.
That shit was literally unintelligible, confusing AF, zero stylistics, simply appalling writing, vocabulary, everything. Just BAD.

Hetrosizequeen

Cherished Member
Media
I'm sorry but I had a really hard time reading this. I'm trying to be nice about it but I feel like you wasted ten minutes of my time.
No worries.....if you didnt understand it it was meant for you....its probably too abstract for your sexuality at this point in your life....as you mature in life you might ask better questions than the ones you are asking today....and your sexuality might mature as well along with your perspectives...hopefully for your sake....keep trying...it's never too late to leave yourself and grow...

3ofH8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had absolutely no trouble with it. Maybe it's your reading and comprehension skills?
Seriously, I have issues, we all have some issues, and I will admit that it came out way harsher than it sounded in my head, but trust and believe, I don’t have issues either with reading nor with comprehension.

This “story” is simply extremely convoluted, written in a very confusing way with sentence structure thrown out of the window and with a plethora of words not making sense, not being used correctly, it’s simply bad. I understand that the author might not be a native speaker, but I am afraid that even with substantial editing from someone who is really good at writing stories, this one is unsalvageable.