Straight professional woman in N. Texas looking for "big" good looking man

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by SidtheKid, Jan 5, 2008.

1. SidtheKid

SidtheKid New Member

I'm 53 (just had that birthday) an attractive, full figured, well educated, healthy heterosexual woman who happens to have a deep vagina and therefore prefers a long, fairly thick penis. I would really like to find someone who satisfies me that is also open to a long term, monogamous relationship. I am also 5'8" tall, so I prefer tall men, non or light smokers, and absolutely D/D free. If you've been in jail, didn't finish high school, don't have any teeth... then you're probably not the right guy. If you're a cowboy type, you get extra points, but that's not an absolute requirement.

You will find me to be a good catch. I am intelligent, very loving, have very little temper, a great lover who enjoys it, can cook, keep up a conversation, outgoing, fun, well read, likes everything from Art museums, to rodeos, to flea markets. I can cut loose, be a little crazy, :party2: and have a blast - or entertain your mother. :flowers1:

I'm new to this site, and am not sure how everything works, but if you fit this criteria, you may e-mail me at hantayowin@hotmail.com

Here's hoping that out there is one man that is a nice, quality guy and just happens to be hung. :hug:

2. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Too bad for me, I'm just a little out of your age range.:frown1:

3. Favre99

Favre99 New Member

Too bad I'm nowhere near Texas!!! You sound perfect for me!

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Good luck, you sound like you'd be fun and I hope you manage to find someone to suit you.

5. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Best of luck Sid - I would meet your requirements but at the moment I'm not looking for anything long term. I'm sure that someone with as much to offer as you won't have too much trouble finding the right guy.

Draft saved Draft deleted