Straight Roommate, No Inhibitions

1rc1

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I had a college roommate-- he was straight as far as I know at the start. My own casual response to in room nudity-- relaxed him and eventual.ly led to more ''actual'' contacts. That increased and has increased through the years leading us to occasional get togethers to relive our pleasures. Our secret beginnings remain between us and the eroticism has increased. I am his regular TOP and he is my bottom boy --the way we started when I first raised his legs over my shoulders a-11.jpg
to discover new pleasures.

shoot4joy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a college roommate-- he was straight as far as I know at the start. My own casual response to in room nudity-- relaxed him and eventual.ly led to more ''actual'' contacts. That increased and has increased through the years leading us to occasional get togethers to relive our pleasures. Our secret beginnings remain between us and the eroticism has increased. I am his regular TOP and he is my bottom boy --the way we started when I first raised his legs over my shoulders View attachment 67650071 to discover new pleasures.
Damn! That's a hot picture!

Reactions: evanjhawk