Straight Roommate - Questionable Conversation

QQCachew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
no worries mate. at least i didnt get banned by a fat person.
*edit i was going to use a discriminatory slur for heavy people but then i took the high road. you like that huh?

Pointing out that you chose to call someone the lesser of two evils doesn't make you a better person. It just means you're a sarcastic asshole versus just an asshole.

QQCachew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
These violations are subject to a sanction up to and including, permanent ban, depending on (cumulative) severity...
...Hate speech and general trolling

Yup that sounds right. makes things more dull though.

Glad you noticed my pics. Told you I like to gag on fat ones. But if you make fun of me I'll tell on you and you will be banned.:biggrin1:

Also, this post bewilders me.

Make things more dull? No, it makes things more civil. I walk down the street and get called names all the time, I shouldn't have to come here and have to read the same things.

And gagging on big ones but still 99% straight? You might wanna look at yourself before you use the f word again. Pot meet the kettle.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Back on thread, the story is really quite entertaining. Unfortunate that the OP didn't finish it.

travisblue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fixed it fer ya. :wink:

All gay guys think every other guy is gay. nothing new there. but i appreciate you being inclusive at least and including me in your group. nice cacti btw.
*edit* what was thread originally about? i forgot.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
All gay guys think every other guy is gay. nothing new there.
Not true. That sounds like a stereotype. Though any person - gay, straight, or in between - might reasonably be confused by someone who defensively claims to be "totally str8" and makes homophobic comments, while also expressing a great deal of interest in graphic gay sex, e.g. facial cum loads and "gagging on fat hogs".

but i appreciate you being inclusive at least and including me in your group.
Whatever "group" you assume me to be in, I haven't invited you in.

Furthermore, there are more than two polarized answers to the sexual orientation question, ya know.

nice cacti btw.
Thanks. Feel free to visit my succulent garden anytime. :wink:

Last edited:

travisblue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not true. That sounds like a stereotype. Though any person - gay, straight, or in between - might reasonably be confused...

Yes it is a stereotype. Finally! We agree on something: gays are confused stereotypes.
Glad we're in such violent agreement on this.

*edit*
BTW Max: That big prickly cacti of yours looks FUCKING AWESOME in my man-cave! On a side note has anybody else ever gotten hard or pre-cum going a little bit from really erotic feng shui? I know i have. I'm probably just weird like that. Please don't make fun of me. I'm pretty fucked up.

Attachments

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Yes it is a stereotype. Finally! We agree on something: gays are confused stereotypes.
We're not in agreement, violent(?) or otherwise, but you know that. I'm not prone to stereotypes or sexual identity confusion personally. Please continue spinning and posting homophobic comments though, if you think that's smart, and see where you end up. I suppose you think you're being funny, maybe even clever. You're neither.

I'm pretty fucked up.
On that we might find agreement.

travisblue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yup. we can agree I'm fucked up. no secret there. But I got a question for you max...

What about the guy that called other people homophobes over 133 times?
http://www.google.com/search?q=site:lpsg.org+maxcok+homophobic+OR+homophobe
somebody's been a busy boy. Nothing wrong with that guy.:rolleyes:
I've only got 42 posts TOTAL. thats it. you have 133 just labeling other members and calling them names? I have a lot of work ahead of me to get to half as fucked up as you max. your my fucking hero! i want to be just like you. Calling everybody names while i'm taking the high road. i hereby annoint thee queen of all trolls! long live max the troll queen!

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm only gay on the internet.
In real life I'm totally str8...

...gays are confused stereotypes.

Darling that obviously makes you very confused 'on the internet'. Drop the homophobic abuse and go have an honest think about your sexuality. On the internet of course. Not in real life. You can continue to lie to yourself there...

Last edited:

travisblue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
arthur i think your just confused. max is not your Savior. he's just a small minded, same-sex fundamentalist bully that bashes straight guys for saying.. well.. anything really, other than "i love pussy".. wait let me check.. yup i guess i'm allowed to say that at least.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
arthur i think your just confused. max is not your Savior. he's just a small minded, same-sex fundamentalist bully that bashes straight guys for saying.. well.. anything really, other than "i love pussy".. wait let me check.. yup i guess i'm allowed to say that at least.

Re read the post darling...I wasn't talking about Max...I was talking about you.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
yup. we can agree I'm fucked up. no secret there. But I got a question for you max...

What about the guy that called other people homophobes over 133 times?
http://www.google.com/search?q=site:lpsg.org+maxcok+homophobic+OR+homophobe
somebody's been a busy boy. Nothing wrong with that guy.:rolleyes:
I've only got 42 posts TOTAL. thats it. you have 133 just labeling other members and calling them names?
That's not true, of course. Just because I typed the word 'homophobe' doesn't necessarily mean I was referring to anyone in particular. You have to read the actual content in context. Though that would require some effort on your part, and it wouldn't serve your agenda, now would it? Some of my posts talk about homophobia in purely general terms. On the occasions where I did refer to someone specific, they might have been politicians or someone in the public eye. The instances where I referred to someone on this board as a 'homophobe', it would be because they posted clearly homophobic comments, just like you did. Calling someone a homophobe after they've posted homopobic content is not name-calling. That's accurately describing them based on what they posted, like when you posted these homophobic comments:
Not if he only takes up the ass 1% of the time! He's still 99% straight. And with an error rate of + or - of 2%, he's probably more straight than you. fag. Can I get banned for using that word here? is that like the n word in rainbow circles? What if I really like to gag on fat hogs? Then can I say it?
Or this:
Do you see a problem with calling someone out for being homophobic, or racist, or sexist, or using any kind of hate speech? I sure don't. I actually applaud it.

(I still don't know what you mean by "violent agreement".)

arthur i think your just confused. max is not your Savior. he's just a small minded, same-sex fundamentalist bully that bashes straight guys for saying.. well.. anything really, other than "i love pussy"..
Of course none of that is true either. I haven't 'bashed' anyone, and I have no problem with anyone's sexual fluidity or lack thereof - gay, bi, straight, whatever. I know all sorts of people, and I couldn't care less how they get off or what turns them on. I do have a problem with people who denigrate others and use hateful words like "fag". It's particularly galling (but not surprising) when a guy like you who claims to be "totally str8" does that, while at the same time posting graphic descriptions of gay sex.

Where do you get off calling me a "same-sex fundamentalist"? Do you even know what my orientation is? If you knew me at all, you'd know that "small minded" is the last thing I am. You seem conflicted and rather defensive about all this. Now you're lashing out and projecting your anger onto me, not surprisingly. You also seem to want to push people's buttons and get a reaction, and that's not a good sign. In fact, it smacks of trolling.

I have a lot of work ahead of me to get to half as fucked up as you max. your my fucking hero! i want to be just like you. Calling everybody names while i'm taking the high road. i hereby annoint thee queen of all trolls! long live max the troll queen!
Homophobic slur noted, along with irony. Here's where you should look for trolls. :rolleyes:

p.s. I'm following John's lead now and reporting you for homophobic content.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
O' for fuck sake!
I was enjoying a hot story and a hard on
Why the hell can't you all just leave well intended post alone
You probably didn't notice, but this story petered out in August of '09, more than two and a half years ago. The thread's been dormant since 10/09 until somebody bumped it four days ago here. Nobody interrupted the thread. If you're pissed about not getting the rest of the story, you need to take it up with the OP. Since he only has ten posts under his belt and hasn't posted since 8/12/09, I wouldn't hold my breath. :rolleyes:

Last edited: