Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess you could straight out (no pun intended) ask him and potentially risk having a pissed-off Ex-roommate or you could just respect his sexuality (as you obviously except others to do for yours) and keep your "bag the straight guy" fantasy to yourself.

The fact he has a girlfriend he has regular access to is a good indicator he is not in dire need of a mouth, especially one attached to a gender he is likely not attracted to, an important distinction too many "a mouth is a mouth" dudes around here clearly cannot grasp.

Eddysis

Cherished Member
Media
I guess you could straight out (no pun intended) ask him and potentially risk having a pissed-off Ex-roommate or you could just respect his sexuality (as you obviously except others to do for yours) and keep your "bag the straight guy" fantasy to yourself.

The fact he has a girlfriend he has regular access to is a good indicator he is not in dire need of a mouth, especially one attached to a gender he is likely not attracted to, an important distinction too many "a mouth is a mouth" dudes around here clearly cannot grasp.
I think you have done a lot of assuming here.
I am distinctly attracted to him. I’m not into straight guys.

I’m not forcing anything I just want to be able to have an open door for him to come ask.

He also doesn’t have a girlfriend. He has fucked like two girls I’ve heard.

I personally identify as gay but am aware my sexuality is fluid and have done things with girls for sure. So I think your weird angry tone is misguided.

I’m also a non-binary person and I live in Brooklyn I wouldn’t be surprised if he is one of the open types that might be open.

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a friend that for whatever reason we started grabbing our crotch (wearing pants) and saying "Here mother fucker" if we disagreed with the others idea. Well this went on for a long time. We were out drinking at a nightclub and didn't score with the ladies that night. When we got home he asked what I wanted to do? I told him I though about just going to bed. Well he said "Here mother fucker". I told him okay whip it out. Well he did and I got on my knees and sucked him off right then and there. It was a very good timer and we moved into his room and we had a great time. He sucking my cock too. Never thought that would happen. I could tell this wasn't the first time sucking cock. Needless to say now, whenever the urge hit we enjoyed ourselves again..... The drinks sure got me to that point and so glad they helped break the ice.

yld1

Expert Member
Media
I had a friend that for whatever reason we started grabbing our crotch (wearing pants) and saying "Here mother fucker" if we disagreed with the others idea. Well this went on for a long time. We were out drinking at a nightclub and didn't score with the ladies that night. When we got home he asked what I wanted to do? I told him I though about just going to bed. Well he said "Here mother fucker". I told him okay whip it out. Well he did and I got on my knees and sucked him off right then and there. It was a very good timer and we moved into his room and we had a great time. He sucking my cock too. Never thought that would happen. I could tell this wasn't the first time sucking cock. Needless to say now, whenever the urge hit we enjoyed ourselves again..... The drinks sure got me to that point and so glad they helped break the ice.
hot af

Reactions: kev2001

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a room mate back in college days .. I’d lay in my bed headphones on as loud as they’d go and I could still hear her moaning and making sounds..

It was then she wasn’t around for couple weeks.. I asked what happened to his girlfriend and he tells me they broke up .. I was like really.. he says yup ..

He knows I am gay as is had couple there before .. that one night he had his headphones on— but took them off so he could listen to me getting fucked —- he told he. He listened And was like dude you much really like to be fucked …. And he saw the one guys dick as I had a lamp turned on and he saw one of them that had fucked me dick…

So when he said they broke up all I could say was .. as much as he made her moan and all.. sounded like she enjoyed it.. … he just smiled and yeah she was a bit noisy .. I said so am I ..

But I told him if I was wanting a relationship and had a guy like him that could make me moan and beg for more .. I’d keep him..

Later that night I heard his bed squeaking I thought he finally got to get him a girl in bed.. turned out I could see the image of his dick and hand — figured he was jerking off ..

I laid there wanting to see it.. should I turn on my lamp or what. I didn’t..
I just told him if wanted a blowjob we can keep it between ourselves.. it was then he turned in his lamp and he looks at me and wanted assurance that no one would find out.. he laid there his dick still sticking out with his hand holding it ..

Anytime he wanted it sucked off and didn’t want to jerk off let me know.. he giggled and was like be careful what I asked for as he loves to get head a lot or jerk off ..

I got up and I was hard as fuck and he saw it bulging in my tightie whiteys .. and he tossed cover off him and says go ahead take off your shorts.. so I did ..
I got down and began sucking his dixk.. ;( never measured it but I’d say he was between 6 to 7 inches with a nice curve to left a little .)

As I began sucking him and deepthroating it he takes a deep breathe as he did it sucking through his teeth.. and as let breath out he says fuck yeah .
I stopped sucking his dick and started sucking his balls and licking them and behind them.. I got so turned on and kind of forgot that he was straight ..- and ran my tongue from behind his balls along his taint area made my way to his hole ..

What shocked me .. as I lifted one of his legs up I was able to run my tongue over his hole.. he was like “ what the fuck” — I went to stop— let his leg down and started heading toward his cock when he tells me his girlfriend wanted to do that to him and he told her no one was ever going to play with his asshole.. lifted both his legs and said maybe he should have let her ..

I rimmed and fingered his ass a while and went back up to his cock and sucked him off the rest of the way.. he said he was about to cum as I kept sucking and he says here it comes .. I never stopped as he began shooting his load inside my mouth ..
He says ok fuck a little loud and covered his mouth as he says it few more times .. and. Took a few deep breathes ..

He had me sit in his bed where he jerked me off and watched my cock shoot my load up my stomach and chest .. ..

Couple nights later we did the same thing again.. and did it few more times over a few weeks ..

He never had any more girls over .. it was like what we did was satisfactory to him..,,,,even to point that one night we did more than me just sucking him off