Straight Season End

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lately I’m reading a lot of of questions on ask straight that doesn’t really ask anything and are more an attemp to seduce guys.
What’s the attraction on looking for someone that can’t correspond you?

On an hypothetical scenario If you ever get a straight in bed it instantly disgust you since he isn’t straight anymore?

I know they can be gay people in closet but since we are on internet why not trusting on the label each puts on himself.

Once on an after theater class dinner one of the guys told us he was gay I wouldn’t ever guessed in my life. He was on a relationship with a man. If he didn’t told me I would have guessed he was straight, actually girls kept choosing him for the scenes.

My point is that perhaps you are not looking for straight but you are looking for a gay men who is not the Hollywood gay stereotype.

I’m asking to the real gay people not the ones that labels that way and secretly fuck a Victoria secret model. ( sorry about the last paragraph I couldn’t help myself)

Reactions: Hatt_101

I suspect it's that a lot of bottoms want to get f*cked... And they think that's all a 'real' straight man wants, to stick his d*ck in a hole.

MusicBear88

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never understood this either. I've been attracted to people in passing and then discovered that they're straight; attraction over. I don't want somebody who isn't going to want me back.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a man thing. Men, gay or straight like the chase. It could be cars, boats, money, houses, sexual partners, whatever.

The harder to obtain, the greater the appeal. Once the target has been obtained, the appeal is quickly lost and thus a new target is sort.

Reactions: relou

Lately I’m reading a lot of of questions on ask straight that doesn’t really ask anything and are more an attemp to seduce guys.
What’s the attraction on looking for someone that can’t correspond you?

On an hypothetical scenario If you ever get a straight in bed it instantly disgust you since he isn’t straight anymore?

I know they can be gay people in closet but since we are on internet why not trusting on the label each puts on himself.

Once on an after theater class dinner one of the guys told us he was gay I wouldn’t ever guessed in my life. He was on a relationship with a man. If he didn’t told me I would have guessed he was straight, actually girls kept choosing him for the scenes.

My point is that perhaps you are not looking for straight but you are looking for a gay men who is not the Hollywood gay stereotype.

I’m asking to the real gay people not the ones that labels that way and secretly fuck a Victoria secret model. ( sorry about the last paragraph I couldn’t help myself)
I think it's simply that gay men are attracted to men and about 95% of men are straight. So of course we’re going to find some straight men attractive. In the same way as you might be attracted to a woman who is lesbian, not because she is lesbian but because she's a woman you find attractive. You probably would make a play for her if you thought you had any chance of success. Then factor in the tens of thousands of post from straight identified men on here looking to cam/Skype/jerk off with other men and you can understand why gay men might think we have a chance.

So if you have a problem with gay guys trying it on with straight guys, take it up with your straight bros who keep egging us on ;)

In the end, it's just men having sex with men. It's no big deal.

I think it's simply that gay men are attracted to men and about 95% of men are straight. So of course we’re going to find some straight men attractive. In the same way as you might be attracted to a woman who is lesbian, not because she is lesbian but because she's a woman you find attractive. You probably would make a play for her if you thought you had any chance of success. Then factor in the tens of thousands of post from straight identified men on here looking to cam/Skype/jerk off with other men and you can understand why gay men might think we have a chance.

So if you have a problem with gay guys trying it on with straight guys, take it up with your straight bros who keep egging us on ;)

In the end, it's just men having sex with men. It's no big deal.

Its irrelevant if your gay or straight i think, just cos a guy is gay and your straight, doesnt mean he automatically wants to have sex with you. Not girl wants to have sex with every man she sees, and no man wants to have sex with every girl he sees. So why should it be that gay men lust after every man they see?? Doesnt make any sense!

Its irrelevant if your gay or straight i think, just cos a guy is gay and your straight, doesnt mean he automatically wants to have sex with you. Not girl wants to have sex with every man she sees, and no man wants to have sex with every girl he sees. So why should it be that gay men lust after every man they see?? Doesnt make any sense!
Er, that's not what I'm saying. I don’t think that cos a guy is gay he automatically wants to have sex with all men, or all straight men, or anyone for that matter. Gay men don’t “lust after every man they see”. What makes you think that? What makes you think I said that?

Er, that's not what I'm saying. I don’t think that cos a guy is gay he automatically wants to have sex with all men, or all straight men, or anyone for that matter. Gay men don’t “lust after every man they see”. What makes you think that? What makes you think I said that?
Noooo sorry, i was simply debating with you, i certainly don't think you said that at all. I was disagreeing with what seems to be a common opinion with straight guys

Reactions: hunghorse30

Noooo sorry, i was simply debating with you, i certainly don't think you said that at all. I was disagreeing with what seems to be a common opinion with straight guys
Oh sorry, misread that badly. I think we agree! What I find most odd is how there's this sense of outrage at the gay themed questions in ASM, like that's a terrible affront to straight sexuality apparently, when the biggest elephant in the room is the thousands of straight identified guys here looking to get off with other men :rolleyes: Not that I mind but who can blame us for thinking that at least some straight guys are up for mm sex and what's the big deal if they are?

Oh sorry, misread that badly. I think we agree! What I find most odd is how there's this sense of outrage at the gay themed questions in ASM, like that's a terrible affront to straight sexuality apparently, when the biggest elephant in the room is the thousands of straight identified guys here looking to get off with other men :rolleyes: Not that I mind but who can blame us for thinking that at least some straight guys are up for mm sex and what's the big deal if they are?

No apology necessary, i believe the error was mine. I have always identified myself as straight, but i do have a somewhat fascination with men, and this group has amplified my fascination and my fantasies

No apology necessary, i believe the error was mine. I have always identified myself as straight, but i do have a somewhat fascination with men, and this group has amplified my fascination and my fantasies
And why not. Personally, if a guy identifies as straight and has a certain interest in men, or just likes the look of cocks, or whatever, I can’t see the problem with it. Why does it rile people? Plenty of gay identified men have had sexual experiences with women and so on. I just find all this sexual identity policing incredibly dreary and pointless. You are who you say you are, we're not sitting an identity exam.

Reactions: relou and sep92

And why not. Personally, if a guy identifies as straight and has a certain interest in men, or just likes the look of cocks, or whatever, I can’t see the problem with it. Why does it rile people? Plenty of gay identified men have had sexual experiences with women and so on. I just find all this sexual identity policing incredibly dreary and pointless. You are who you say you are, we're not sitting an identity exam.

If you had told me 6 months ago that i would take pics of myself and post them online i would have laughed, since i joined this group, doing it fascinates me!

Reactions: hunghorse30

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brodie I understand I have a friend that changed a solid relation for a just legal girl and pretended to get married and was super possessive with her, obviously crashed and burned. I suspect on some level he was sabotaging himself, looking the imposible.
I couldn’t tell if any rejection I have was because she was lesbian, but no is no unless she contact back.
Personally the few lesbian I meet at work had an angry and aggressive energy.
On other time I wold let people see me just for the chance to be seen by a woman and connect lucky I growed and I see it was pointless, real life it’s the only playground.
I think men would get all the sex he can so labeling himself as straight and not as bi would be a waste of time.
I understand that gay men can realize their taste after they had wife and kids, I had a couple of teachers with a story like that, not sure if it could happened on the present since it’s all so open and acepted. But anyway once they realize they didn’t date woman anymore.
Thanks for your comments

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brodie I understand I have a friend that changed a solid relation for a just legal girl and pretended to get married and was super possessive with her, obviously crashed and burned. I suspect on some level he was sabotaging himself, looking the imposible.
I couldn’t tell if any rejection I have was because she was lesbian, but no is no unless she contact back.
Personally the few lesbian I meet at work had an angry and aggressive energy.
On other time I wold let people see me just for the chance to be seen by a woman and connect lucky I growed and I see it was pointless, real life it’s the only playground.
I think men would get all the sex he can so labeling himself as straight and not as bi would be a waste of time.
I understand that gay men can realize their taste after they had wife and kids, I had a couple of teachers with a story like that, not sure if it could happened on the present since it’s all so open and acepted. But anyway once they realize they didn’t date woman anymore.
Thanks for your comments

That's another male trait. Men often want to punch above their weight class. Meaning, they may be a 4/10 but instead of looking at partners who are 3-5/10, they will try to go for a partner who is 7-9/10 and wonder why they are single.