Straight "Size-queens"?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by readingHelpsMe, Aug 8, 2007.

1. readingHelpsMe

readingHelpsMe New Member

Women and gay men have generally have experience with penis of various sizes and thus they know what type of pleasure they can give and because of this they are not necessarily all size queens. But it seems like every straight man is a "size-queen".

Any thoughts?

2. musclebare9

Gold Member

There are a few who worry me. Example: Andyo has put together so many size surveys it just freaks me out.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Andyo's threads dont bother me nearly as much as LemacST's. It's a shame a guy with a truly average cock is so hung up thinking he is small. :frown1: I'm sure if he stopped obsessing abouts his imagined smallness he would be having more sex.

4. frizzle

Gold Member

Almost all men are somehow unhappy with their penis in some shape or form, most wanting it bigger, some wanting it smaller. I think men put more emphasis on size then women (except on this site of course).

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Anyone who measures his worth as a man in 1/4 inch increments is looking in the wrong place.

Draft saved Draft deleted