straight 'unaware' freeballers

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Boy , I find it hard to believe ANY guys doesn't know he's penis outline is on display. Don't you think guys KNOW this, esp college age guys, who seem to be the ones most likely to wear sports shorts with nothing underneath? We're all so obsessed with our cocks and balls that it's unimaginable to be that the perpetrator is unaware his package is flopping about. I guess I do like that look on guys, but I prefer seein a dude who's wearing a JOCKSTRAP under it all. Makes for a better bulge.

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I work at a university, and one of the perks of my job is seeing at least 5 hot straight dudes freeballing and flopping all around in their basketball shorts or sweatpants, seemingly oblivious to their unbelievably hot VPL, every single day.

Oh yeah...University neighborhoods are hotbeds of VPL. Young studs walking around in sweats, bb shorts or jeans and practically evey inch visible.

squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hoboken, NJ across the river from Manhattan has a crazy percentage of hot young guys and you can't walk down the main street without an overload of flopping dicks in gym shorts. And as they are impervious to weather, it is a year-round sport.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My husband freeballs all the time and is totally oblivious to the fact that his dick/ball combo is on display. I had to slap my gay for staring. I also told hubby to wear longer shirts when people are around.

You have a gay, Polesmoker? One of your very own?

D_Purlie W Papules

Account Disabled
Media
I agree with Discontentboy... totally hot either way. I'm always on the lookout for hot freeballing guys with a VPL.

It saddens me to see a hot guy wearing thin basketball shorts and to see absolutely nothing, like not even a hint of a bulge.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This maybe off topic, but why is it some guys show absolutely no bulge?? I have this friend who always wears basketball shorts and no shirt and shows zero bulge.
Several possibilities for no obvious bulge. Snug briefs or boxerbriefs that hold his goods tightly in place, or he is very small limp, or both. Even if he's small, if he freeballs or wears loose boxers, you'll definitely see the ring of his dick head.

cchh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I freeball 24/7. Believe it or not, men have a cock and balls...I'm not embarrassed...it's how we were made.....thank GOD!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was in Kmart on Friday and spotted this guy looking at fishing rods. White tee shirt and pale yellow nylon shorts....very light material. Could see he had on white boxers under it and his cock flopping all around.....could see he hung about 4inches soft and was cut, nice knob.
I love when guys wear boxers with lightweight gym shorts. I do it all the time. Not only is it very comfortable, but it looks hot to see the hanging salami through the fabric. It's extremely difficult for me to see this and not want to stare.

london_bi

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My buddy Rob does this all the time in his khaki shorts or cammo shorts. Makes for great views in the hot weather cuz he has no idea you can see straight up them and see the outline too.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Ive started freeballing more this summer. Never was keen on it too much myself, tho Ive always loved seeing others guys' VPL. Im pretty much an exhibitionist, so I figured why not join them. It's only comfortable in loose shorts, gym shorts or baggier pants though....seems freeballing in skinny jeans has gotta be a pretty deliberate act...(dont see how it could be comfortable ....). But I agree there's a double-standard: women go braless, but a guy flopping around is still not too common....unfortunately. Let's change that --one floppy man at a time!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I freeball 24/7. Believe it or not, men have a cock and balls...I'm not embarrassed...it's how we were made.....thank GOD!
Well if you aren't embarassed, where's your gallery? Let's see those dangly bits darlin'. :wink: :biggrin1:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if you aren't embarassed, where's your gallery? Let's see those dangly bits darlin'. :wink: :biggrin1:

Want to see it?Open wide baby!:wink::biggrin1:Otherwise no we don't need to show off for the public.I wear boxers most days and don't care who see's what,including mom.Don't like that,then hide your tits,and everyone will be happy!:smile: