straight 'unaware' freeballers

B_hangnbarenaked

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I freeball 24/7 when i wear pants, shorts, whatever. nude at home always otherwise. its way more comfortable. i never notice that i am showing VPL but a buddy told me he saw it at the gym working out together one day and another said they saw it through some sweats when i had people over for a game one day. i dont care though.

Reactions: Tin Marey

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I live in an area where a lot of guys go commando. A girl friend of mine is a radiologist, and she said at least 60% of the guys she ultrasounds have no underwear on. Needless to say, there are lots of VPLs, especially in the Chino/Khakis.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ehh. There's an overstated interest in what "straight" men are doing. Why can't it just be guys in general who do this? Plenty of dudes from all sexual orientations purposefully show off and "effect a look," while plenty of guys who may or may not be gay don't care either way. Just my 42 cents.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am well-hung and freeball fulltime, have done so for at least 25 years. No underwear for any occasion or reason. I sometimes speak at conventions etc and normally wear khaki chinos for those occasions. I know that anyone who takes an interest in underwear can see that I am not wearing any. I am male and I have VPL. It does not embarass me and if anyone does not like it they must not look.

In the 70s tight stretch pants were the fashion. For work I wore briefs but weekends I went commando, with my cock down one leg and my balls down the other, all very visble. It was not considered obscene like it is now.

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
Clueless straight guys with VPL? Yeah, I know several.

My favorite was my college lab partner. On the football team, square built but all muscle. Always wore white pants, just one size too small. He showed off a 4" flaccid tool, thick, cut, nice nuts. It was a LONG lab class, 3-4 hours, so there was a piss break in the middle. He'd always come back with a spot the size of a dime marking the tip of his head.

It was a year long class and the fun came later in the semester when he got the hang of the work hand he'd start thinking of sex. He would never get fully hard, but you could see he was sporting wood and he'd start flicking it with his thumb. He'd spend a lot of time doing this low-key one finger masturbation. --- I always wondered what he did right after class LOL.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Could it be that it was being next to your burly butt that turned him on?

Clueless straight guys with VPL? Yeah, I know several.

My favorite was my college lab partner. On the football team, square built but all muscle. Always wore white pants, just one size too small. He showed off a 4" flaccid tool, thick, cut, nice nuts. It was a LONG lab class, 3-4 hours, so there was a piss break in the middle. He'd always come back with a spot the size of a dime marking the tip of his head.

It was a year long class and the fun came later in the semester when he got the hang of the work hand he'd start thinking of sex. He would never get fully hard, but you could see he was sporting wood and he'd start flicking it with his thumb. He'd spend a lot of time doing this low-key one finger masturbation. --- I always wondered what he did right after class LOL.

JAGCO1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I live in the country and go to a nearby town of about 5,000 people. I was at McDonald's eating; a guy about 18 years old came in wearing a wife beater, silky b-ball shorts (obviously with no underwear) and flip-flops. He had to stand in line in front of where I was seated and I was just checking out his visible package the whole time. He never seemed to notice, until he left, I saw him looking down several times checking out his junk.

smoothnfree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think I fit into the category of having a VPL most of the time. I'm basically a full time freeballer, and it's whats comfortable to me. So I get dressed and go about the day without thinking of it much. I'm sure some clothes, such as shorts etc, show it more than others, but I truly dont care. I'm comfortable, and am not wearing some constricting underwear just to avoid a VPL.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I remember a Circuit City employee having a visible penis line. It looked like he was smuggling a mushroom in his khakis across enemy lines from Pizza Hut.

ROFLMAO. I couldn't help but laugh at that one, great one bro. No I don't freeball, the metal gets caught sometimes on pants of a rugged material. Usually wear Boxer Briefs, does that count? rofl. Didn't think so :frown1:

badinfluence

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am I the only honest one here ? I freeball, I show a bulge, I make sure it can be seen. I hang about 5" soft and it looks good and feels great flopping around in my gym shorts, basketball nylon shorts and sweats. It's a nice tight bulge in my jeans where the material where my dick is has formed a nice cozy pocket. In khaki shorts I make sure that when I sit down some one is gonna get a peek.

We all know our dicks are on display when we wear certain clothes.

I know because I look in the mirror to confirm an appropriate package is on display.

Anyone ever in Long Beach Ca. Please feel free to check my bulge out take pics or grab a handful.

jdick79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My one son freeballs all the time as do I but he wears the long basketball shorts with the holes in them. I had noticed it before when he would walk towards me on a bright sunny day, especially in his white shorts, that I could see his junk. One day I finally had to tell him that he should wear something under those because when the sun hit it just right, it was like he wasn't wearing anything. I didn't care but I figured I should at least let him know what others would be able to see.

tripnxlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my Bf always free balls wether he at gym or work.

he use to just wear a cock cup until he was given a desk job at work. a few of the girlss/ladies at his place say i'm a lucky sod as he is big. i just smile.