straight 'unaware' freeballers

andymcg88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wouldn't go as far as to say I am "clueless", but when I'm running late to class, I usually just throw on a pair of sweats and a shirt and jacket and go. I don't think twice whether or not my dick is going to be visible. It obviously is haha, but when I am walking to class or just hanging out, it doesn't cross my mind.

B_Strocketeer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont even own underwear. My hairy dick is flopping free in my pants always and totally nude at home always. I dont give a rats ass who sees it either.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am straight, I am hung and I never wear underwear. You would probably assume that I am unaware that I show VPL. I do know, I like it and I really don't care who looks. I get a lot of enjoyment out of the knowledge that I am bigger than most and also out of others knowing it also. Appearing unaware reduces the tacky aspect of showing off what swings between my legs.

Reactions: charlesrun

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
My opinion is that guys know that their dick shows in gym shorts or sweats, but they dress that way for comfort and don't give it much thought. Once dressed, they forget about what other people can see and go on with their day.

I will NEVER be persuaded that guys--whose whole lives are about COCK-- simply "dress for comfort" and are unaware their dicks are flopping around. How can that possibly be, esp if they're constantly "rearranging" as described?
Count on it, man; guys that freeball under sweats KNOW they're visible and probably love it, even it, I admit, it's hotter to imagine them being unself-aware.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am straight, I am hung and I never wear underwear. You would probably assume that I am unaware that I show VPL. I do know, I like it and I really don't care who looks. I get a lot of enjoyment out of the knowledge that I am bigger than most and also out of others knowing it also. Appearing unaware reduces the tacky aspect of showing off what swings between my legs.

Very well, uh, put.

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I likke to freeball cause when i do i can always rub my cock thru my pants........ i like the feeling of just being aroused.

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
My one son freeballs all the time as do I but he wears the long basketball shorts with the holes in them. I had noticed it before when he would walk towards me on a bright sunny day, especially in his white shorts, that I could see his junk. One day I finally had to tell him that he should wear something under those because when the sun hit it just right, it was like he wasn't wearing anything. I didn't care but I figured I should at least let him know what others would be able to see.

What was his response?
Did he change habit?

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just going about my biz, i would goto the gym with my gym shorts under my sweats and get my work out in. then i came to this site and lucky me i found out that people are all looking at my dick in my shorts. :( Now it's to the point where I would never freeball at the gym anymore, but really im not even sure my boxers do that great a job of hiding my dick resting on my leg way past my balls :( I just don't know how to win and I even wonder if someone of the women i have met at the gym were looking. and of course I know the gay men were. sheeesh..... there is no winning... plus i refuse to wear briefs or anythingt hat constricts my dong as I'm used to boxers.

patrick9999

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got to say that this thread is somewhat ammusing but I don't for a second think that guys going about their day aren't aware that their dicks are flipping and flopping around.

Have you no feeeling down there and assuming you make eye conact with people, do you not notice their attention diverted to your bulge/VPL?

If I'm looking at someone and they're loking at any other part of me than my face, I notice.

If you're still unsure, leave your shoes untied and take a stroll around town or better yet, drop your zipper and see what happens.

Either way people, I say dress which ever way makes you happy.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"natural" straight guys? Unless one is really an exhibitionist or turned on by the sight then please do all remember to others the sight and "implication" is just unsightly and mildly embarrassing, inviting ridicule and worse.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was just going about my biz, i would goto the gym with my gym shorts under my sweats and get my work out in. then i came to this site and lucky me i found out that people are all looking at my dick in my shorts. :( Now it's to the point where I would never freeball at the gym anymore, but really im not even sure my boxers do that great a job of hiding my dick resting on my leg way past my balls :( I just don't know how to win and I even wonder if someone of the women i have met at the gym were looking. and of course I know the gay men were. sheeesh..... there is no winning... plus i refuse to wear briefs or anythingt hat constricts my dong as I'm used to boxers.

So people have looked, so what? When women walk past you and you can see the outline of their nipples don't you glance? It's natural and almost impossible to stop since it happens so automatically.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dont even own underwear. My hairy dick is flopping free in my pants always and totally nude at home always. I dont give a rats ass who sees it either.

I'm in Dallas and would like to know where you go jogging and in which direction. I'll go the opposite way so we'll pass each other. :biggrin1:

I go to a lot of events at McFarlin Auditorium and I think every jock at SMU freeballs. They are just flopping all over the place as they walk in their shorts.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I say go with the freeball or boxers and enjoy the comfort. If people check you out, it must mean that they like what they see. For me, it's totally hot when I see a guy sporting his goods in his gym clothes and the outline is completely visible.

jdick79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What was his response?
Did he change habit?

He may have been a little embarassed but we have a pretty open relationship so it wasn't a big deal.

So far he seems to have changed it but like I said I don't really care as long as he doesn't. Just thought I should let him know what others might be able to see.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in Dallas and would like to know where you go jogging and in which direction. I'll go the opposite way so we'll pass each other. :biggrin1:

I go to a lot of events at McFarlin Auditorium and I think every jock at SMU freeballs. They are just flopping all over the place as they walk in their shorts.

Saw Dr. Zahi Hawas there back in March or April.....