straight 'unaware' freeballers

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Saw Dr. Zahi Hawas there back in March or April.....

OMG -- Me too!!!!!! I was the one who refused to stand for Laura Bush's standing ovation. I wanted to through my shoes at her but my friend wouldn't let me.

Dr. Hawas kept saying a "major, important" announcement in Egyptian antiquities would be coming out in August but if anything was announced I missed it. Do you know if anything happened?

We now return you to your regular thread......

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I'm in Dallas and would like to know where you go jogging and in which direction. I'll go the opposite way so we'll pass each other. :biggrin1:

I go to a lot of events at McFarlin Auditorium and I think every jock at SMU freeballs. They are just flopping all over the place as they walk in their shorts.

I lived in dallas for years, and as a jock fan, I think it's too bad the SMU boys don't jock up, as they did when I was there, no doubt. On the other hand, it IS kinda hot seeing those guys freeball.

I' ve stolen Speedos from the SMU natatorium...

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
So people have looked, so what? When women walk past you and you can see the outline of their nipples don't you glance? It's natural and almost impossible to stop since it happens so automatically.

Nipples and penises are not equivalent at all. I do think a guy should wear a jock or a brief, or something so his dong doesn't hang out. If you're that hung, find some underwear anyway.
Of course, once you're in the locker room, let it all hang out!

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
OMG -- Me too!!!!!! I was the one who refused to stand for Laura Bush's standing ovation. I wanted to through my shoes at her but my friend wouldn't let me.

Dr. Hawas kept saying a "major, important" announcement in Egyptian antiquities would be coming out in August but if anything was announced I missed it. Do you know if anything happened?

You wanted to "through" your shoes? Sounds like maybe you went to Mr Bush's school of Anglish LOL.

And.. way off topic, I know, why does EVERY EVENT get a standing ovation now? I haven't been to a speech/performance/ show in YEARS that DIDN"T get a standing O.
Lame.

Next time you go to SMU, see if ou can get access to a locker room and swipe a few jockstraps.
I wish SMU's football pants were like UT's! Practically transparent, with lots of jock lines to see! Go to strappedjocks.blogspot.com

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I wouldn't go as far as to say I am "clueless", but when I'm running late to class, I usually just throw on a pair of sweats and a shirt and jacket and go. I don't think twice whether or not my dick is going to be visible. It obviously is haha, but when I am walking to class or just hanging out, it doesn't cross my mind.

Oh come now. You don't think TWICE about whether your cock and balls are swinging free?? You don't expect us to believe that, do you?? Doesnt' EVERY guy think about that 24/7??

D_Circumcisus Skinless

Experimental Member
Media
I wear Boxers, and freeball, I think it's unatural to be all trusted up and bound, I hate it!, my Dick hangs soft 8 inches Long and 6.5 Thick, thats too much Dick to be crowded and twisted between my legs, and yes I don't give a damn who looking and yes sometimes I catch people looking and gawking...sooo, not my problem, unless they want some?, if not, then nothing changes and I continue on with my business as usual, I only get slightly nervous if I grow wood and that because I measure Hard just under 11.5x9.25 no way to hide that much Throbbin Timber at all, you can even make out the Veins and big Bullheaded Mushroom Cap, people would really get upset if I pulled it out threw it over my shoulder and Burped it in public!!!!

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nipples and penises are not equivalent at all. I do think a guy should wear a jock or a brief, or something so his dong doesn't hang out. If you're that hung, find some underwear anyway.
Of course, once you're in the locker room, let it all hang out!

Having stuffed it into underwear for many years, it was a great relief to stop wearing underwear. I am not stuffing it back into any kind of underwear again for anybody.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Nothing that I know of.

And now back to our regular programming.....

manplay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get horned up when i see a guy freeballin like this hard to keep my eyes
off his crotch..........HOT:)

manplay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
70250d1251176736-straight-unaware-freeballers-barn05-jpg
like this yum

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Aware, yes... but I dont constantly think about it... I just go on about my day. I usually dont think about it again unless its brought to my attention, by a stare or something.