Straight Viewer

bandit7672

Experimental Member
Media
I Am A Straight Guy Who Has A Decent Size Cock But I Intrigued By Huge Cocks And Of Course Wish Mine Was Huge. Do Other Straight Guys Look At Bigs Cocks And Fantasize About Having 9+ Inches To Have Treir Girlfriends Suck And Ride On??

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I Am A Straight Guy Who Has A Decent Size Cock But I Intrigued By Huge Cocks And Of Course Wish Mine Was Huge. Do Other Straight Guys Look At Bigs Cocks And Fantasize About Having 9+ Inches To Have Their Girlfriends Suck And Ride On??

Not sure about fantasize but i do enjoy being hung and seeing other hung guys. Rightly or wrongly hung meat is a very masculine trait for me and that's why I'm here.

Personally I'm loving the big cock small women thread but I wont be watching the self fellatio vids.

D_Vincent_Van_Nova

Account Disabled
Media
I Am A Straight Guy Who Has A Decent Size Cock But I Intrigued By Huge Cocks And Of Course Wish Mine Was Huge. Do Other Straight Guys Look At Bigs Cocks And Fantasize About Having 9+ Inches To Have Treir Girlfriends Suck And Ride On??

I have no problem seeing a guy's cock whether it is bigger or smaller. I'm not huge but I'm more than enough to bottom out in my wife and fill her up. I don't have to fantisize about my wife riding a big cock because we have some couples we play with. I love watching her take a big cock as much as she can and she loves watching me having sex with the other women.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Think it is normal for all guys, whatever their reason, to wish theirs was a little larger. Mine is a 7. Now some here will say this size allows me to be here while others will say I am average.

Yes, I wish it were at least 2 inches longer because I always wanted to try self-sucking and my current length and lack of flxibility prevents me from achieving this.