Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guys, I have a buddy (I swear it's not me, check out my pics!) who has a really bent cock. he has a big issue with it, so much so, he hasn't had a date in years. He thinks it will turn dates off. He keeps wanting to see my cock hard, and really grooves on how straight it is, and how hard it gets for how long. Is this a big deal for other guys, are you wierded out by your bent cocks? Is it an issue if you can't stay hard for hours? Rocky

Box_Man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
mines got a decent upward bend in it and i don't have a problem with it at all. i'm told that its really good for stimulating the g-spot in certain positions

saranwrap

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine curves quite a bit downward. I like it, and it makes it easier to hide in my jeans if I get hard in public. :) I've also been told that it makes deepthroating me a lot easier...and more fun.

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm also bent (downwards) quite a bit;I'm kind of self-conscious about it
and sometimes wish it was straight.I don't how a partner would react to
my curve...I guess that the avg woman would be a bit "shocked" at first.

JacquesValue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Most of the dicks over 8.5" that I've experienced are "down curve". It's easier to service that way.

I have this impression that it comes from adolescence, when the dick suddenly grows, and you get boners all the time, and it's trapped in underwear up your ass crack. It must shape it.