Straight vs. Curved? Ladies do you agree to this article?

Do you agree with this statements?

• Straight penis look better!

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Peculiarly shaped penis are a turn-off!

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Sex with a excessive curved penis is distateful!

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Crooked penis provide great satisfaction!

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Straight Penis are better than penis with a particular curve!

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

worldwatcher

Just Browsing
Media
I found this article on the internet! Ladies whats your opinion on this text? Do you agree or do you only agree to some of this statements? What do you think?

“So which is the best penis shape for sex - straight or crooked? Opinions vary as to the efficiency of either. A straight penis definitely has the advantage of better looks and improves the chances of women being inclined to have sex with such a person. Conversely, a peculiarly shaped penis can be a turn-off, and the woman may be less passionate about sex, and may even entirely reject the whole idea. How an odd-shaped penis will enter a petite vagina is beyond imagination. Perhaps this is why it is considered a disadvantage to have a penis with an excessive curvature. Sexual intercourse in such a case can be very distasteful for both partners, even becoming painful to the extent of taking away the entire pleasure from the lovemaking session.”

“The one place where a crooked penis scores over its straight counterpart is the different sensation it brings to the vagina. On entering, the crooked penis may provide great satisfaction by stimulating previously untouched parts of the vagina. This besides, the curved penis has the potential of causing much trouble to the man who possesses it. What is clear from most situations is that a straight penis has wider acceptance than a curved one. The major advantages includes being best at attracting women, effortless sexual encounters and complete satisfaction.”

ThickIsGood

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
As a guy with a curved penis I've found that it depends on the situation. Some find it a turn on and some do not, but in the end it's what a man does with it. I have found, however, that oral is less optimized, but I suspect the downward curving cock works really well in these situations (mine is "back and to the left", just like in JFK).

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im happy with the little curve I have going. I look at it as being contoured. :)
Slight upward curve can be good for hitting the clit during sex...but then again I have no comparison, not having a straight one.

Realistically, I think the visual factor is going to be the most significant here.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't know about a curved penis hitting the clit during sex (seeing as the penis is usually in the vagina at that point and the clit is outside the vagina!). A curved penis is good for hitting the elusive G-spot though! Of course, it depends where the curve is. I had a boyfriend who was hung and curved close to the tip - it was fireworks all the way in bed!

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None of the above.

A curve up or down can be very good. A curve to the right or left... ok if not severe, but if it leans too far to one side makes me thing the guy needs to switch off hands a bit more often.

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't know about a curved penis hitting the clit during sex (seeing as the penis is usually in the vagina at that point and the clit is outside the vagina!). A curved penis is good for hitting the elusive G-spot though! Of course, it depends where the curve is. I had a boyfriend who was hung and curved close to the tip - it was fireworks all the way in bed!

I worded that badly. It doesnt actually hit it (obviously), but sometimes I try to shift my body upwards a bit causes the penetration to be higher/towards the top of the vag. As you come in and out in this situation, it gets more action than usual. Hard to explain this very well. and its very situational.
This was the only thing I could think of off hand that curves were good for from my perspective. I didnt really know if curves were pos or neg...
Your perspective seems more appropriate.

Im glad you like the curve and Gspots are pretty godly, from what I hear.

worldwatcher

Just Browsing
Media
ladies what do really think about this article. Does the autor telling us the truth or is it one more myth that supports an advertisement for straigtening penis?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since internal pressure is the name of the game, and it is for most, I buy into the article complety. Unless excessive sticking a straight object into something elastic will provide an equilibrium, and the least, pressure on the entire package. Thus our packaging systems. . .

Load Lichfield

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found this article on the internet! Ladies whats your opinion on this text? Do you agree or do you only agree to some of this statements? What do you think?

“So which is the best penis shape for sex - straight or crooked? Opinions vary as to the efficiency of either. A straight penis definitely has the advantage of better looks and improves the chances of women being inclined to have sex with such a person. Conversely, a peculiarly shaped penis can be a turn-off, and the woman may be less passionate about sex, and may even entirely reject the whole idea. How an odd-shaped penis will enter a petite vagina is beyond imagination. Perhaps this is why it is considered a disadvantage to have a penis with an excessive curvature. Sexual intercourse in such a case can be very distasteful for both partners, even becoming painful to the extent of taking away the entire pleasure from the lovemaking session.”

“The one place where a crooked penis scores over its straight counterpart is the different sensation it brings to the vagina. On entering, the crooked penis may provide great satisfaction by stimulating previously untouched parts of the vagina. This besides, the curved penis has the potential of causing much trouble to the man who possesses it. What is clear from most situations is that a straight penis has wider acceptance than a curved one. The major advantages includes being best at attracting women, effortless sexual encounters and complete satisfaction.”

Where did you find this 'article'?

It looks like it was knocked up by some spotty teenage retard with a spare 10 minutes... or perhaps even by yourself?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I think it really depends on the degree of curvature. I had no problems or complaints so far. (For my degree of curvature just look at my gallery)

Load Lichfield

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay