Straight vs gay

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by johnjacobs, Feb 4, 2011.

1. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    Has anyone found it any different finding a gay partner vs a straight partner? I'd like having a guy friend who I could explore sexually with.....but it's hard finding a hot guy, who is a good person that has a big cock. I feel it's easier just finding a girl.

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sorry, what are you asking? what do you mean by a "good" person? more detail please.

3. BJs4You IL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you answered your own question. when you look for a guy, he has to be: a. hot. b. hung. c. a "good" person; when you look for a girl, it's "just finding a girl" -- ho hum.

4. kewlkid75

kewlkid75 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have a fwb[friend with benefits] , but i don't have him everyday. I am finding it hard to get a guy. Mainly because I don't look gay and my masculiness scares most gay men. I am not giving up.

i m looking for a guy too, maybe not what you desire in that order. I just want someone that has a job, in descent shape, and not afraid to do different things.

#4 kewlkid75, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  5. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's probably going to depend on where you live and how may gay guys are out there.

6. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's going to totally depend on what you find "good" in a person. I would venture to say that there probably are more women out there looking to "settle down", if that's what you're looking for.

I didn't find either sex any more difficult than the other when it came to compatability. It just happens to be a guy that has my heart at this time :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice