Straight vs gay

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by johnjacobs, Feb 4, 2011.

1. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    Has anyone found it any different finding a gay partner vs a straight partner? I'd like having a guy friend who I could explore sexually with.....but it's hard finding a hot guy, who is a good person that has a big cock. I feel it's easier just finding a girl.

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sorry, what are you asking? what do you mean by a "good" person? more detail please.

3. BJs4You IL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you answered your own question. when you look for a guy, he has to be: a. hot. b. hung. c. a "good" person; when you look for a girl, it's "just finding a girl" -- ho hum.

4. kewlkid75

kewlkid75 Active Member

Albums:
    I have a fwb[friend with benefits] , but i don't have him everyday. I am finding it hard to get a guy. Mainly because I don't look gay and my masculiness scares most gay men. I am not giving up.

i m looking for a guy too, maybe not what you desire in that order. I just want someone that has a job, in descent shape, and not afraid to do different things.

#4 kewlkid75, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  5. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's probably going to depend on where you live and how may gay guys are out there.

6. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's going to totally depend on what you find "good" in a person. I would venture to say that there probably are more women out there looking to "settle down", if that's what you're looking for.

I didn't find either sex any more difficult than the other when it came to compatability. It just happens to be a guy that has my heart at this time :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted