Straight who is curious about his gay percent ?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by GreetinsLion, Jan 3, 2008.

1. GreetinsLion

GreetinsLion New Member

Hi.I'm young (18 years) and i'm virgin.I have a girlfriend which she already masturbated her and she dones the same to me.We don't fuck (we've been dating about 5 months , that's too much time ?).But , i don't know why , i've the curiousity of sucking a cock. When i imagine a cock in my mouth , my dick gets hard like stone ! :eek:

I've a friend mine , that we were talking about some shit.And i say (in a funny mod) : "suck my dick" and he says a bit serious : "suck me first then". I wanted. I said a bit lowder : "mannn that was gay !" and we start laughing (laughing to hide maybe our "gay" talk). But in my own deep , i wanted.I start imagine taking his dick off his short and sucked like a bitch.

it's normal ? I'm bi ? man , i don't try anything because i think i would repent myself later and we could tell somebody !! .. i and don't say , because people would think i'm gay !

give me an advice

2. gwr1349

gwr1349 New Member

Your curious like every other male in the world. It will be just fine. Your thoughts are normal for someone your age. It will work its self out. Don't worry.

3. tgw

tgw
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Your post is a little difficult for me to follow, but I think I got the general idea of it.

I would say 18 is the prime age that many males experiment with members of both opposite and the same sexes. I suppose you could try. If I was your friend I wouldn't slap a "gay" sticker on you for trying it though. Once it becomes a frequent habit and you get continuous pleasure from it, then maybe that would be a good time to rethink your sexual orientation.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

At your age just the thought of a hard stick of gum in your mouth should cause an erection.

5. 9inchcanadian

9inchcanadian Member

Albums:
    What`s your first language? If its not English then i am impressed with your general grasp of the language. If it is English, god help the world.
    Apart from that. Go on a gay web date site such as Gaydar and find a local guy to hook up with. If you like it ditch the girlfriend grow a moustache and learn all the steps to YMCA.
    God i`m in a bad mood.

6. GreetinsLion

GreetinsLion New Member

I didn't understand what you said about general grasp.My fist language is portuguese from lisbon :cool:

7. scorpiokc

scorpiokc New Member

That was funny! Because it is true. Anyway, I'm biased cuz I'm gay, but I'd say ditch the bitch and suck some dick. Sounds to me like that's what you want to do anyway.

8. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with Pecker. At 18, the wind blowing will cause you to get horny.

I say experiment with a guy and see for yourself. Don't worry about the labels.

9. 9inchcanadian

9inchcanadian Member

Albums:
    In that case i applaude your English. Way better than my Portuguese.
    But my advice stands. go get yourself some cock and see how it goes.

10. rodriguezls2740

rodriguezls2740 New Member

Albums:
    I don't think that a fantasy or curiosity would be considered a gay act in any way. but a pleasure. I am 99% straight, and 1% bi-sexual (I am attracted to guys mentally, and not physically after my experience). I have had 1 encounter with a guy I met, and I did it, but it is not for me.. So you should give it a shot, but both have some kind of a agreement that no strings are attached, but also no hard feelings, or regrets afterwards. Me and the guy are still close friends, but he respects my decision, and we get along fine.

11. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    If you are going to give it a try start with the basics. Try a mutual jerk off first and see what happens. If that works for you guys go to jerking each other off and then go to a BJ.

One step at a time. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted