Straight women and gay men

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by redbear52, Jan 20, 2011.

1. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

There has been the occasional thread on this forum, usually initiated by a virgin or a gay man as to what vaginal intercourse feels like, which has piqued my curiosity.

Assuming that a heterosexual woman was not involved in a monogamous relationship and had a gay male friend or acquaintance that she knew and trusted, if that friend or acquaintance asked her to go to bed with him to satisfy that curiosity, how many would oblige?

My guess is that quite a few would, but I've been wrong about women quite a few times in the past.

For those who would do so, how would you feel about it? Would it merely be a service provided to a friend? Would it be something of a personal challenge? Or would it be a chance to just have some physical pleasure without fear of emotional entanglements?

2. EmJay

EmJay New Member

My gay friends and I have often joked around about fucking each other..but it has always been just to tease and make fun...one would stand behind me and say how he would fuck me from behind with his big dick..

But in essence it has always been just fun and games..never for real. Its just too awkward to take seriously really..

So i for one never wanted to have sex for real..but I have always teased one of my friends to show me his dick..because he is really big. He is the biggest whore out there but infront of me he gets shy and doesnt want to do it....haha LOL..strange though...

3. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pretty much the same. Joked about it, but none of us were really serious. I guess I'd consider it, as a friend. But my gay friends are pretty committed to cock.

I think Margaret Cho says it best:

YouTube - Margaret Cho - Allergic

4. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    My very good friend is a black gay man that I use for a lot of my design work. Sometimes during breaks we'll talk about anything and everything, and sometimes we talk about sex. Once he told me he'd love to have my boobs or just play with them for a day, but he wasn't putting his thing anywhere near my thing! I thought it was hilarious! Of course, I had to tease him about it and it kind of got downright raunchy, and honestly, I was getting a bit randy myself! But he definitely passed the gay test because he got really scared.

Poor thing, I've apologized many times after that for upsetting him. He told me he was just playing, too, but I saw real fear in his eyes.

We still joke about it sometimes. He tells me he wants to use me for bait! LOL!

Draft saved Draft deleted