straight women kissing other straight women at parties

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is something I see all the time.

I have a hypothesis on why but don't want to say it (yet).

I would like other's opinions on why this happens (whereas two straight men will not make out after getting drunk)

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done it a few times but it was never an expression of any feeling between myself and the other woman. It was expressly for the purpose of getting the guys watching riled up.

Really quite amusing to see how easy it is to push that particular button.

I wouldn't kiss a woman who I knew to be bi or lesbian for fear she might misinterpret it as more if not discussed beforehand.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, where I am and go in Europe, straight guys kiss each other as well. Is this a big deal?

Actually straight guys kiss their gay friends.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: WTF kind of parties do you go to!?!? Where I come from straight women do not kiss other straight women....EVER. I am straight, 41 yr. old, woman and have never kissed another girl on the lips; nor do I intend to do so.

Women who kiss other women are either lesbians or bisexual.

I know kids today are a lot more experimental way younger but it really never occurred to me or any of my friends.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm wondering if there might be some confusion over the way the OP means kissing.

I took it to mean full erotic kisses with tongue as one would kiss a lover.

For kisses of greeting or parting then neither gender nor orientation enters into it for me.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I've seen it with lesbians and straight girls. Maybe they do it because guys like it. I always thought the whole lesbian thing to be some stupid stereotype man thing untill I saw some of my college girlfriends kissing at a party, I thought it was really hot.

In europe everyone kisses everyone else as a greeting, on the cheeks or on the lips, it's just a peck though not a snog. This dosn't happen so much in england, mostly family and close friends. I've kissed one guy with tounges, it's just like kising a girl, but he didn't have a beard.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Geez, what's with all the hatin' on this thread, especially from the other women? Who cares why they do it, it's hot. And if the straight or bi or tri woman who does it gets a kick out of it, then more power to her.

Really quite amusing to see how easy it is to push that particular button.

Oh, you have no idea... :biggrin1:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Geez, what's with all the hatin' on this thread, especially from the other women? Who cares why they do it, it's hot. And if the straight or bi or tri woman who does it gets a kick out of it, then more power to her.

One could say the same thing for men....:wink:

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've kissed girls who knew I was a guy at parties just for laughs, 'cause all the guys at the party go mental when they see what they think is two girls going at it.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Women who kiss other women for men's attentions are nothing but attention whores, or deniers of their own bisexuality. I personally dislike these sorts of women.

Agreed. I've known many openly bisexual women and have dated a few. Those who are honest with themselves would never do such a thing. Others are just attention whores and I suspect there are many supposedly "straight" women doing it to tease or manipulate a female friend who they know fancies them.

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
Well, quite honestly you really DO look like a woman. Really quite pretty!!!

I've kissed women, but really because I was attracted to them, not nessasarily to get attention. I wouldn't just kiss anyone to get a reaction I can do that on my own.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think somewhere down the line once we evolved from the sexless amoeba, it was decided by an activist creationist God that the female of species would generally receive attention and the male would give.