straight women kissing other straight women at parties

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Worked at bars and nightclubs, so I have seen this a lot. Some girls just make out for attention, have even seen a full out muff eating show and the girls said they where not gay??? Some girls really need guys attention it seems.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've kissed women, but really because I was attracted to them, not nessasarily to get attention. I wouldn't just kiss anyone to get a reaction I can do that on my own.
The women I'm talking about are kissing with tongues and it is passionate.

And, they are clearly NOT doing it for attention. (They are tipsy to drunk and usually would rather be by themselves kissing.)

They clearly enjoy it and are straight. So why? Why do they do it?

I have a hypothesis as to why but as I said I'd rather see if anyone says it first.

Here's another thing I notice about the women who do this. They are at the party without dates. (I am not talking about a girl with a boyfriend who's trying to rope another girl into the mix)

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unfortunately, they do stupid shit like beat each other up and keg stands. Kissing would be much preferred.

I'm trying to picture the "keg stand" crowd saying "Dudes....... instead of getting all fucked up and scrapping each other, why don't we sit on the couch and swap spit for a few hours?" That would be a fun party to be a fly-on-the-wall at.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Well, where I am and go in Europe, straight guys kiss each other as well. Is this a big deal?
Actually straight guys kiss their gay friends.

I don't think I've been to any part of Europe where the staff are quite that friendly.

You inhibit them, Big D.
This is called the wet blanket syndrome.
Go stand in the sun and the wind for a while.
You might like it.

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't see anything wrong with it, I like seeing girls snogging - I don't care why they're doing it... (yes, I like to see boys snogging too)

In an indie club once I snogged a mostly-straight girlfriend of mine whom I slept with later that night... I didn't realise at the time that anyone was watching, but apparently we were the subject of a fair bit of staring and erection-rearranging. I think that's hot, but then I like turning people on.

Experimentation is hot :eek:)

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Women who kiss other women are either lesbians or bisexual.

I don't know about this njqt....I'm not a lesbian, or bisexual...but I enjoy kissing women, or playing with their tits (especially if big and firm), eating their pussy (if its pretty and shaved). I wouldn't want to date a girl, or have regular sex with a girl, which means I am not bisexual. It's more of a curiosity thing, and a foreplay type turn on, after we've cummed a few times then I want the real thing - DICK, to get me off good.

Women who kiss other women for men's attentions are nothing but attention whores, or deniers of their own bisexuality. I personally dislike these sorts of women.

Agreed.

It's just young druken girls, you don't have to look at it so deep.

Yep. This type thing is so common in bars and clubs. It's like guys are so desensitized to these girls walking around half naked in mini skirts and middrift baring tops that they (the girls) have to move to plan "B" to get their attention fix. Whatever :rolleyes: if I have to do something that I'm not compelled to do for my own pleasure (much less for an audience) to get some attention, that's pretty sad. I guess I should admit that I have made out with a girl at a guys request before...but it was nothing like what you see these little attention whores doing in bars. These guys were practically begging us, so we made out, and it was quite nice.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm not a lesbian, or bisexual...but I enjoy kissing women, or playing with their tits (especially if big and firm), eating their pussy (if its pretty and shaved).

Pretty sure that means you're bisexual. Bisexuality doesn't describe who you date or have a relationship with. It means that you are sexually attracted to both genders. If you enjoy sex with women at any level I'd say there is an attraction and you are bisexual. You not only enjoy it, you orgasm from it. For example I experimented with a dude twice (he was giving me BJs) and both times I could barely get an erection. There was nothing there. Although the moment he unzipped my pants I was sure that I was bisexual. It didn't mean anything to me, the realization that wasn't attracted to men. It was neither a good thing or bad thing. It just turns out that I wasn't. Experimenting doesn't make you bisexual. But if you enjoy the experiment I'd think that means something.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With due respect to the posters:

I am not trying to make a morale value judgment whether it's wrong or not.
(it's your body, do with it what you will)

Or a sexual value judgment whether it's sexy or not.
(as a straight guy, females kissing is sexy to me. It is also nice to know that women would like to see straight men kiss (but, again, as a straight male that is not sexy to me nor would I want to kiss a guy after drinking at a party.))

Or even a sexual orientation judgment whether they are gay or not.
(as I said, the women who I am talking about and do this ARE straight)

But, I AM asking WHY for those of you who dismissed the question as irrelevant. What is the reason straight girls do this?

The why is what interests me.

D

deleted509196

why....cause in general..women kiss better than men

x

Honey
I wouldn't know, I've kissed more guys than girls. My boyfriend is a really good kisser. Some guys kiss better than others that's true (it's probably same with girls).

Some just do it for attention, 'cause they think guys like it. I personally think it's a bit silly - unless they were straight and just curious... just do it because you're enjoying it not just to give guys a show! (My opinion).

I'm interested in kissing girls, but I'm bisexual... so, y'know.

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: WTF kind of parties do you go to!?!? Where I come from straight women do not kiss other straight women....EVER. I am straight, 41 yr. old, woman and have never kissed another girl on the lips; nor do I intend to do so.

Women who kiss other women are either lesbians or bisexual.

I know kids today are a lot more experimental way younger but it really never occurred to me or any of my friends.

I'm not even remotely intending to call you old, as you most definately aren't. But I think its a "younger generation" thing. Girls in their 20's will see this as pretty normal behaviour. Happens all the time at clubs/parties between girls who are friends and drunk.

Its usually either for attention from guys or just for the hell of it, a bit of fun. I've seen both slutty and not at all slutty girls doing it. Never seen shy reserved girls doing it however. Just the kind of drunken thing that happens...

As for guys kissing in europe, I haven't seen that myself. I've seen drunk guys jokingly kissing when absolutely wasted, but never in the same "mock passionate" way that the girls would, more of a forcefull "im stronger than you" thing with the guys....

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
why....cause in general..women kiss better than men

x

Honey

I got off with a lesbian once, & her straight girlfriends were literally shocked! "How can you you're a lesbian!" he he. They literally dragged her away - though she did come back!

But the Lezzing up thing is soooo passe. It's been in Europe at least 12 years. I was in Ibiza last year, & a group of guys just started imitating the girls trying to shock, & goaded them into playing with & pulling out each others tits.

Now that was hot. Not the fake action, but its always a bonus to see a nice pair of tits.