Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My Top 15 hot YouTubers (in no particular order):
1. Tony & Ondreaz Lopez
2. Tayler Holder
3. Vinnie Hacker
4. Bryce Hall
5. Josh Richards (Sometimes he's hot, sometimes he's not - It depends on the day)
6. Anthony Reeves (He did a Tea Talk episode with Josh where he had these sexy joggers on and I saw his ass - that converted me into a Anthony fan! I think the episode was their clickbait 'Tayler Holder Got Arrested' episode, that's clearly misleading)
7. Blake Gray
8. Jaden Hossler
9. Austin McBroom (If he wasn't a scammer, he'd be my celeb crush)
10. Jake & Logan Paul (I've wanted them in my bed for years!)
11. George Jenko (That might be an unpopular choice, but I love Asian men too)
12. Nate Wyatt (He just seems charming and laidback - he reminds me of the Old Hollywood stars & that makes him so much more attractive! He's like an Asian Marlon Brando or Elvis)
13. Noah Beck (Who I've heard had an affair with Vinnie Hacker - I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall for those bedroom encounters.....)
14. Sloan (He's sexy to me, and I don't know why..... He has the most beautiful eyes!)
15. David Dobrik (That photo where he's positioned from his face down to his socks is so sexy; it used to be on Google for years but I can't find it anymore - it had a white background and was possibly from a photoshoot David did; I never watched his vlogs, so I have no idea)

Although the YouTubers I've contemplated jacking off to are Tayler Holder, Jaden Hossler, Noah Beck, Vinnie Hacker and the Lopez Brothers.
I used to jack off to Bryce Hall & Jake and Logan Paul years ago.

Who are your favorite hot YouTubers?

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
lmao most of those ppl don't have nudes
The ones who do:
1. Tony
2. Tayler
3. Ondreaz
4. Bryce
5. Jake
6. Logan
7. Josh
8. Noah

The rest..... That's where the social media police do their research to find some YT nudes.

Reactions: Loliloljjs

shanhox

Expert Member
Media
Richmond, Indiana, United States of America
Sexuality
Asexual
My Top 15 hot YouTubers (in no particular order):
1. Tony & Ondreaz Lopez
2. Tayler Holder
3. Vinnie Hacker
4. Bryce Hall
5. Josh Richards (Sometimes he's hot, sometimes he's not - It depends on the day)
6. Anthony Reeves (He did a Tea Talk episode with Josh where he had these sexy joggers on and I saw his ass - that converted me into a Anthony fan! I think the episode was their clickbait 'Tayler Holder Got Arrested' episode, that's clearly misleading)
7. Blake Gray
8. Jaden Hossler
9. Austin McBroom (If he wasn't a scammer, he'd be my celeb crush)
10. Jake & Logan Paul (I've wanted them in my bed for years!)
11. George Jenko (That might be an unpopular choice, but I love Asian men too)
12. Nate Wyatt (He just seems charming and laidback - he reminds me of the Old Hollywood stars & that makes him so much more attractive! He's like an Asian Marlon Brando or Elvis)
13. Noah Beck (Who I've heard had an affair with Vinnie Hacker - I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall for those bedroom encounters.....)
14. Sloan (He's sexy to me, and I don't know why..... He has the most beautiful eyes!)
15. David Dobrik (That photo where he's positioned from his face down to his socks is so sexy; it used to be on Google for years but I can't find it anymore - it had a white background and was possibly from a photoshoot David did; I never watched his vlogs, so I have no idea)

Although the YouTubers I've contemplated jacking off to are Tayler Holder, Jaden Hossler, Noah Beck, Vinnie Hacker and the Lopez Brothers.
I used to jack off to Bryce Hall & Jake and Logan Paul years ago.

Who are your favorite hot YouTubers?
Sloan does have beautiful eyes