Straight YouTubers Nude

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is a bit of a contradiction. He's either out or not. Not sure how he can be out and closeted at the same time.
On LPSG what matters most is what you want someone to be rather than what they are. Inconvenient facts are easily ignored or explained away

Reactions: Admiralw238

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What do y’all think of Dustin Porter from the YouTube channel Destination Adventure? I think he’s so handsome! He’s got beautiful eyes too!
He's not my type. He looks like Keemstar.
But maybe it's because I'm 27, and I'm not into older men.
My type is Sloan, Vinnie Hacker, Noah Beck, Bryce Hall, Joey Birlem, Zach Clayton, Christian Seavey, Logan & Jake Paul.
There are more YTers I have crushes on, but their names escape me.

Also - I don't approve of Kane Trujillo's behavior on TikTok (he stole from small creators, and I don't like that).
But he's smoking hot, and I can't deny that......
Is it strange that I'm embarrassed about thinking Kane is hot?

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That is a bit of a contradiction. He's either out or not. Not sure how he can be out and closeted at the same time.
There are some celebrities who come out, and then quickly go back in the closet due to avoiding backlash or being told "You'll risk losing your career if you come out" - that's what I meant by "Bryce came out and is closeted".
He also said on one of Durte Dom's videos (to one of the Sway boys, I think?) "You can flirt with me. Just don't do it on camera."
He's. Closeted.
And let's not forget that Bryce enjoys smooching men on camera and many commentary channels and podcasts speculate if Bryce is bi.
There are literal videos titled, "Is Bryce Hall Bisexual?"