1. D_evidence

D_evidence Account Disabled

I have to buds, they're like brothers to me. They both claim 100% straightness, but their actions point to bicuriousity/bisexuality and when I point it out to them, they quickly get defensive and say " ewww, hell no man not me, I'm not a butt pirate". One of them (Chris) is always tapping/gropping my balls, I always catch him looking at my junk when we piss together, he's constantly licking my earlobes, or cheeks he's constantly sitting on my lap, he feels on my chest, stomach, and butt
    he tells me that he wants to go skinny dipping with me, and he says that he would be up to a game of gay chicken with me, but he always tells me that he is not even a tiny bit curious. The other guy (Diego) does some of the mentioned above, and we j/o together at times, I asked him once how far he would go with a guy and he said jack him off. So, can it be possible to be completely straight and still do this kind of stuff?? :confused:

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

about as straight as I am - BTW - U look fine!

3. starter

starter New Member

Albums:
    If they say there straight and there your bros then i would believe them, cause why would they lie to you. When i'm with my friends and I pretend to hit on them or something it's all in good fun.

4. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    some guys believe they can blow a guy or screw him or get blown or screwed by a guy & still be straight...

why even ask this question anymore? the answer depends solely on the individual...

Draft saved Draft deleted