Straight

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by thesaw, Jul 29, 2004.

1. thesaw

thesaw New Member

Hi to all,

I have read this forum many times and I have finally decided to post something. I am not among the lucky of this board. I do have a puzzler though. This past winter I was involved with a women. We spent much time to get to know each other and find out what we were all about. We never did the actual deed. I recieved many emails and one included something about her being fussy, picky, and a pain in the ass about certain things. Those were her words. I inquired about it and she would not elaborate. I ended up getting a hand job one time from her. For what ever reason the relationship fell apart. She said I was too intense. So as it became apparent that this was going no where I inquired about the email again. She decided to elaborate. She told that that she thought that a mans penis is supposed to be straight. I guess that during the hand job she noticed that I have a slight curve and I think that I was deemed genetically unsuitable. I has left me a little more than blown away. I have been told by one girl that I was to small for her, but this one just burst my little ego bubble.

Does any one have any thoughts on this or commentary? I am looking to have some resolution and closure. Do I need help or does she?

By the way as it always seems to become a question or lead to commentary, I am about five inches long, so I am not among the lucky. She and I do not talk at all any more and we live in a very small town. Thanks for all the help and time.

The Saw

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

She's a wacko. If those are her standards, she is destined to spend many, many years alone. Hopefully. Genetically unsuitable????? Oh, for craps sake. This woman is a nut case. If you lined up all the perfectly "straight" cocks in the world, it would most likely be a short line. At 5" or so, you are perfectly OK. Fuck her (ha ha) you don't need that kind of crapola. Not everyone in the world is an 11"...me either. Go forth and please women with talent! It takes a lot more than a big one to make a relationship work. B)

3. pervasiveone

pervasiveone Active Member

Albums:
    Very much wako... sounds like she should talk to my EX that wouldn't let me wear the 32x32 flat fronts because I "showed" too much!

4. KinkGuy

Gold Member

No gay guy would tell you that....we like showing off what we have conquered. :D

5. pervasiveone

pervasiveone Active Member

Albums:
    It was a girl

6. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Yes, I know that. My statement stands. :rolleyes:

7. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    You don't need any help, she does.

"Genetically unsuitable"?

I think that was a puzzling reason for her to drop you and I can't see any reason why you have anything to apologize for. Lots of guys have curved shafts, big or not. Mine's curved a bit and I can't think of any time I've received any flak over it. I sure wouldn't put up with it if anyone did give me flak over it.

SG

8. thesaw

thesaw New Member

Thanks for the comments and support. Speedoguy, she never said that was the reason for dropping me, it is my own conclusion. I just am having a hard time with this one. I have been told by one woman that I was to small for her. That I can handle. Having to have a straight penis I can not. It would be like me saying that her vagina should be straight or some other nonsense like that. Just completely unfathomable. I have pretty much just written her off and started the whole process again with some one else. Just wondering if the curve will make a difference this time. :D

9. Imported

Gold Member

suaige: having a bit of a kink myself, its straight bends then is striaght so close enough to curve. I found a bit of compensation helped it get in a bit easier. But other than that I think we're in the majority or at least an even share of guys. Besides my doc said they wont even consider straightening them unless it makes intercourse painful or impossible. It is so likely to cause impotence when doing so that they automatically give you an implant to achieve erections afterward. So I say there aint much you going to be doing about it, and as he said. If that is the most important thing in your relationship you should look somewhere else and if its not you will work it out. So be proud of what you got.

Question: Does any one know if curvature is more promanent in longer men?

10. benderten2001

Gold Member

First....to "thesaw" :

The others here are all correct....so listen to them. EVERY penis is different and the curvature /bending trait is there....in a lot of them---big or small. Hey! Look at the gallery! Those pix can be "educational" for many of us guys who personally never see other men erect. Let THOSE photos convince you...CURVATURES ARE NORMAL.

You'e also been told correctly, too, that trying to correct a curvature isn't practical or all that possible overall. Sometimes, over the years, the curvature might even IMPROVE just a bit--who knows? Many of us have seen changes through the years.

The main thing for sure here is.....move on! There's a woman out there for you!
    btw---if I may be so bold....this g.f. of yours who's so "picky"....she's already demonstrated her naivety. Imagine! Thinking "a man's penis is SUPPOSED to be straight". I mean now----really! (I wonder why she thinks THAT? What does she REALLY know?) --Nope. She's fixed herself with you. If she insists on "straight"....there's always a dowel stick! :D ( 'Hope she enjoys it.)
    -----------
    As to suaige's question about prominence of curvature in the bigger ones--somehow that does seem to be the case for many of them! The shear weight and extra girth...the "physiology" of such engorged flesh would have to factor into the penis shaft "conforming" to these variables. I still have to wonder too, if "storing a longer flaccid size" in too tight underwear (briefs and thongs) might also contribute to curvature. This is disputed by many, but finding it all "crimped up and crooked" over many years (when taking it out from such confining underwear)....can't be all that good.

11. GsBanana

GsBanana Well-Known Member

Albums:
    As a long time swinger, I can tell you from personal experience and from a lengthy forum posted on a swingsite, most women who are really into sex like a curved penis (just as long as it isn't toocurved) more than a straight penis. all the positions feel a bit different, and they're favorite "spot" can get special treatment

12. Imported

Gold Member

joe22xxx: Hey man, don't let her hurt you. You are cool as you are.

13. Imported

Gold Member

Artema: My experience on curvature started early. I was in my early teens and noticed I had a slight left and downward curve. I started aligning myself differently in my briefs, switched to boxers and boxer-briefs, and a few other minor things. I've since straightened out quite a bit. Of course, it is a decade later, and I still curve down slightly at the tip, but there is no more left curve at all.

14. madame_zora

Gold Member

This is very true. A curved penis is a very good thing, with some experimentation with positioning, you can get to spots that others wont!

Also, as Benderten so aptly pointed out, this seems to be her own naive belief that penises are suppoed to be straight. Penises are supposed to be exactly what they are! If you have a curve, it is your unique signature and any woman who doesn't appreciate it may not be the one for you in the first place. How is she going to react to other things in life that don't go her way? Sounds like a load of trouble to me.

15. jonb

Gold Member

All I can say is, she clearly hasn't seen that many men with erections. Many have a curve.

16. Pappy

Pappy Member

jon, that probably should read most have a curve.

17. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I just looked up an article that said that 63% of men had erections that were straight, 22% of erections curved upward, and 15% or erections curved downward. It does say that of lateral curves, a leftward curve is the most common, but it didn't mention a percentage. Of course, that is just this one article. It would be interesting to see how this article matches other ones, because we all know how numbers can be manipulated, but I would guess that in regards to curves, that this would be pretty close, since size wasn't a factor.

18. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I failed to mention that I'm one of the curved ones, too. Mine curves up--mine is points up and back in toward my stomach, curved like a banana, but it doesn't curve to the side at all.

19. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Up and to the left, somewhat. The natural "curve" never presented any problems, you just learn to make it a benefit, not a negative. I've been told, that right handed guys (me) have dick's that curve left from jerking off. But, it seems to me, that it should curve right????????? Let's take a survey? Which way does your dick curve if you are left or right handed? Maybe I'm just built backwards. Wouldn't surprise me.

20. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

From P.H. Gephard & A.B. Johnson, The Kinsey Data: Marginal Tabulations of the 1938-1963 Interviews Conducted by the Institute for Sex Research (W.B. Saunders: Philadelphia 1979):

The white, college-educated sample (known 4206, unknown 4288):
    No curvature: 51.4%
    Curved up: 28.3%
    Curved down: 5.8%
    Curved right: 2.2%
    Curved left: 10.7%
    Up and right: 0.2%
    Up and left: 1.2%
    Down and right: 0.1%
    Down and left: 0.1%

The black college-educated sample (known 161, unknown 16):
    No curvature: 34.8%
    Curved up: 35.4%
    Curved down: 6.8%
    Curved right: 5.0%
    Curved left: 13.0%
    Up and right: 0.6%
    Up and left: 4.3%
    Down and right: 0%
    Down and left: 0%

This was not based on observation, but on the question "When you have an erection, is the shaft of the penis straight or does it curve up, down, right, or left?"

Draft saved Draft deleted