Straight

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by raven19, Mar 8, 2010.

1. raven19

raven19 New Member

Just wondering if any of you have experienced this with straight men...

Never had a gay experience. In fact, the idea of hugging, kissing, another man turns me off. However...I think I would enjoy being sucked off or penetrated by a good size cock. Is this common? Rare?:rolleyes:

2. cockhoarder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well... i've had more sex with straight guys that gay guys if that answers your question...

3. onewatcher

onewatcher Active Member

Albums:
    Straight, gay, bi??? Labels are for cans of tomatoes, not people! Sex is a natural urge for all. If you want to try sex with a guy, go for it. You won't know until you try wheather you like it or not. If you do enjoy it, what's the big deal? If you don't, again, no big deal.

4. guynmn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know some guys who identify as straight who enjoy the power dynamic of having another guy suck them off as well as a few straight guys who bottom. It is like the other guy is a sex toy or living blow up doll, they have no real attraction to them any more than they would a hand.

5. BikerBear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep, had a straight lodger once. Married with kids; getting divorced. His then g/f was away one weekend on business. I was at my PC when all of a sudden he was standing behind me with his H-U-G-E cock in his hands. He let it rest on my shoulder.... next thing I know he's on his back, legs in the air, and I'm pounding away at his ass. He came without touching himself.... What a hot time that was... :tongue:

6. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Common on here, rare in life... :rolleyes:

7. Mastur

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, rare in practise only due to society's (this includes gays too) perceptions of the sexual id.

8. SillyGayBoy

SillyGayBoy Active Member

Albums:
    It's not rare, it happens all the time. There are certain avenues for it, such as (certain) massage therapists. It's easier for straight guys to receive then to give. Since girls don't have a dick to put in their butt they'll search for it other places too. Liking to take it up the butt or any sexual experimentation doesn't make you gay. It's too bad we have a double standard that women can experiment and still be straight but men can't. That's something I get personally offended by even though I am gay. It's frustrating and awkward for the straight world.

9. Mastur

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's refreshing to hear this. However, the reality is, straight men and women as well as gay men generally consider straight men with a penchant for cockplay etc., as a closet case waiting to come crashing out...

10. raven19

raven19 New Member

Definitely not in this case. Love women too much!!!

11. Rowan Ravenseed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I try not to label people like that in my experience there are plenty of men that enjoy male to male sex and wish to lead heterosexual lifestyles i tend only to label some-one as being gay if they label themselves. The only time i ever label some-one as being in denial is if they identify more with gay culture than heterosexual culture then i tend to think that they might secretly be wishing they were gay but are to afriad to make the leap

12. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

The last few years I lived in Birmingham, we'd go to a particular bar frequented by many university students and "pot heads." After a "joint" and a few beers, there were several definately not opposed to a blow job. A finger up their ass while being sucked would occaasionally lead to a fuck. Those were fun days!

13. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

i guess sexuality is fluid, but i reckon a guy who in some sense likes cock is not 100% straight.

To me it's like a spectrum. some are totally straight, others totally gay, and others more somewhere in between.

14. raven19

raven19 New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted