Straightening a curved dick

lickitysplit: Has anyone been successful in attempting to straighten their curved cock?

I have a downward bend to mine, and I am currently doing some PE and kegals.

One drill I do, but I am not sure if it will help is this.

I get myself hard, and then as I hold my dick, I feel around to where the location of the "bend" starts, or the origin. Then, I pull up on the area so that my dick is then "straight", and even though its tight and there is restriction, I create an "ok" sign with my thumb and finger and wrap it around that "origin" spot. If I flex my dick and it doesn't move down or anything, I feel like I know that is the right area.

Anyways, I then push down on the base of my shaft because holding my dick in the "origin" kinda raises the back top part of my dick.

So now, I have it completely straight, but because I am restricting the bent area, my head gets flared and pretty rock hard. So I will hold this for a couple minutes. Then I will also do some kegals with it, which makes the "restriction" a little harder obviously, and flares the head even more, but I feel like I am "strengthening" the muscle that causes the bend. So I do this for about 10 minutes and then just let it relax as to not over strain it.

Anyways, over time, does this sound like a good procedure to work on that may help the bend?

Thanks

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't know if any technique will straighten out your curve...are you sure you want to? Don't know how severe it is, but most men's dicks curve one direction or the other. BTW, a downward curving cock sure makes it easier for the person kneeling and performing oral on you. See, a benefit! :)

BRMSTN69: A curve in the dick adds intrest, it finds spots a str8 dick can't and with every new position it findes another spot, unless its more than a 40degree curve I wouldn't worry about it.

lickitysplit: well, I don't have a premium membership, but if you do, I uploaded my pic, so this page might show you it, not sure... http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?act=mo..._album&album=98

Not quite sure what degree bent that is, its always "mentally" bothered me, but like I said, my gf loves it and I almost make her ejaculate when doing it doggy style or if I am behind her, and we are standing up, because of its "downwarn" curve.

Its just when she is on top, one of her fav's, I don't last long AT ALL, or if we are facing each other and we are standing, then its uncomfortable to me.

Anyways, thoughts on the pic?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
A curve is perfectly normal; about half of all dicks are curved in some way or another. I don't know any exercises which can change it.

BRMSTN69: um... now I can see where the curve might be a problem,I don't know about straighting it but, if she likes to be on top try having her face away from you. It's almost the same as doggy but gives her more control, and as you've said shes quite happy with you

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Lickity....glad you're with us here in the LPSG!

I've read several of your other posts where you mentioned you 1" goal in increase from PE and that DOES seem reasonable. Best wishes as with lots of effort and sticking with a routine...you're likely to get some increase towards your goal.

As to the "straightening" aspect from PE.....I'm skeptical. I believe an upward curve is perhaps more likely to be modified (from PE) than a downward curve.
As the others have stated, a "curve" in either direction makes each of us a men "unique" and it's often looked upon in a postive way, not necessarily a negative.

There of course is no "muscle" as such within the penis shaft. Surprisingly, the stiffness in an erection is simply from swollen engorged inner chambers within the shaft....filled with blood. (Think of a garden hose with a sprayer nozzle at the end and it's filled with water. When you squeeze and hold the the hose a few inches from the end, you trap the water inside. The hose "stiffens and stands upward")
This is similar to an erect penis.

There are two similar "garden hose" structures in the penis shaft side by side (corpous cavernosa) with a third (almost similar) structure on the bottom of the penile shaft (corpus spongiosum) forming the "spine" as some call it and this also contains the urethra. All three of these cylinders fill with blood when a man is aroused. This lower "cylinder" even goes outward from shaft itself to become the inner structure of the glans (head) of the penis. (End of the anatomy lesson for today! ;)

Bends and curves result from "unevenness" in the two side-by-side cylindrical components (c. cavernosa) which collect blood during an erection. If one cylinder is even slightly longer than the other one to its side, then a bend or curve could result. It's debateable what causes this difference in certain men...but curvature IS common, and even quite natural. Lickity, what you're feeling and noticing along your shaft indicates some kind of variance (perhaps even a natural variance at that) and if it's not causing you pain or inability to use your member as such, it's nothing to really fret over. Peyronies Disease (regarding your fear of that in a previous post) typically reflects pain and inability to have comfortable erections.
You have not indicated this is your case.

It seems to me that, regarding PE techniques to help (try to) straighten a downward curve, a regimen of (reasonable, low-pressure!) vacuum pumping would be better than natural exercise and jelq. I am VERY leary (and even concerned!) that what maneuvers you're currently trying... well, you are risking too demanding pressures within your penile shaft circulation which might only yield even worse results and perhaps injury. With the "principle" of using vacuum pumping, and again with LOW PRESSURE!, your entire shaft length will be coaxed into gradually filling more EVENLY with blood and lymph which over time, will improve the circulation and the inner chambers of the corpus cavernosa to become "more even and uniform". The vacuum tube would also better assure your shaft stay uniform in its extended "stretched" length when pumping...unlike conventional manual PE exercises. This just makes sense I think.

In your case, I believe I would recommend that you cut back on the other methods of PE for now--(strectching and jelq) and stay with a reasonable vac. pump session about three or fours days a week with rest periods allowed. If you do consider pumping, begin with only short sessions of about 10 mins. daily and increase to about 20 to 25 minute sessions within about three or four weeks. Take note to any discomfort or other side effects you notice and act accordingly. btw---if successful, over time, vac. pumping (could) yield your goal size of about 1 inch anyway...without all the "other" demands of the pulling, stretching, and jelq.

Whatever you do though---take it easy! And try to develop a more positive acceptance of yourself with where you are right now. This forum is deceptive in that "large seems to rule" when in fact, (in reality) the size you have right now, curved or not!----ain't all that bad! (You're already above the typical average man on the street, although you would never believe it around here.) :D

HornyVeteranSJ: Lick, you might not want to do those "straightening techniques." PE and kegals are fine, but stretching the area where the bend is might actually cause more of a bend. Scar tissue is another reason for bends in cocks. Mine has a slight curve to the left. If I get an erection and feel for the bend, I can feel a little indentation right where my cut scar is. I figure I have that bend because of how I was cut as a child. Anyway, it may be a scar that's causing the bend...don't stretch it, you maybe making it worse.
Mike

lickitysplit: I am just curious, but how can "straightening it" make the curve worse. I am asking from a medical standpoint.

What would cause the curve to get worse?

Also, when I do it, I am not being extreme. It gets a little tight, but I back off if I feel its to intense, but 99% of the time, I don't even get to intense. I like to start things off slow.

BRMSTN69: I think it would be best to consult a medical professional

bih20: Well, same situation...I have a downward curve as well, but I think know how it got to the point. The reason is, maybe half the time, I would not have the privacy, so I would not take my penis out, instead I would just masterbate and kind of press down on it and massage it. So, it would make sense that if I masterbated the "normal" way, by stroking my penis straight up, it would straighten it out.

Not doing anything out of line by forcing it back to straighten just masterbating a different way and I feel that has improved the curve. (stroking upwards obviously)

I know that some people have a curve to the left and right, and I think its for the same reason, some will masterbate and they will push their cock more sideways, holding it a certain way. ( i think people feel more control that way)

So I would guess for anyone, just masterbate a different way to straighten it out.

maverackstud8: NO,I LIKE MY BANANA IS IT-DOWNWARD AND UNCIRCUMSIZED.

I WONDER.IS THERE A PROBLEM-LIKE SQUIRTING IN YOUR EYES OR OVER YOUR SHOULDER? :D

I just wonder is a problem?

Now,the guy here-where the post is claimming a 20 inch penis,he or she or it,has a problem

DC38:
well, I don't have a premium membership, but if you do, I uploaded my pic, so this page might show you it, not sure... http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?act=mo..._album&album=98

Not quite sure what degree bent that is, its always "mentally" bothered me, but like I said, my gf loves it and I almost make her ejaculate when doing it doggy style or if I am behind her, and we are standing up, because of its "downwarn" curve.

Its just when she is on top, one of her fav's, I don't last long AT ALL, or if we are facing each other and we are standing, then its uncomfortable to me.

Anyways, thoughts on the pic?

I am new to this site, after taking a look at your pic let me just say your cock is beautiful! As a man with a curved cock (slight curve to the left) just enjoy what you have, since yours curves downwards it is perfect for getting head with your GF on her knees in front of you.

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
Very strong upward curve.

Missionary, cowgirl sex is super!

As is standing, elevator lovin.

Amazon is great.

Reverse cowgirl, doggie require somewhat sated cock.

If cock not milked dry for a few days, head wants to nestle Into belly button, bibs, wraps or support garment needed for comfort/modesty