straightening?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

TheJesus: Any product or excersize out there that straightens?
    I've heard read that the several PE help in straightening but is there anything else that might aid.
    I hate this curve. I swear it's almost a 90 curve when I flex my PC muscle.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

In all the crap I've seen on the internet and in all the spam I've received over the years, I must say I've yet to see any advertised penis straighteners.

Looks like there's a lucrative market out there being missed by the snake oil salesmen.

3. Imported

Gold Member

serj: As far as our research shows, there is no product out there that actualy "fixes" a curved penis. However, when a natural process is used to enlarge the penis, as in penis exercises, or penis enlargement pills, the increase in size will reduce the noticeability(not sure if that's even a word...) of the curve in the penis.

4. Imported

Gold Member

quitehairy: Using your other hand?

5. Imported

Gold Member

TheJesus: <---ambidextrous

6. Imported

Gold Member

hung: In other words, if you use both hands and switch frequently you should have no problems. With a curved penis you may also have a better chance of hitting the famous "G" spot most males struggle to hit. Good wishes.

7. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=hung link=board=pe;num=1071078888;start=0#5 date=12/11/03 at 11:23:06]

"...In other words, if you use both hands and switch frequently you should have no problems.  With a curved penis you may also have a better chance of hitting the famous "G" spot most males struggle to hit..."

[/quote]

As to using whichever hand and (then) switching to the other (after awhile), one could easily THINK that would help avoid curvature, but it doesn't quite work that way!

My past reading on the subject reveals NO firm conclusions in the medical field as to WHAT attributes to shaft bending or curving.  Technically if occurs from an "unevenness" of the two "cylinder type" structures running side by side within the shaft of the penis.
    One side (somehow) gets abit longer than the other for whatever reason.  It's not always a matter of handling your penis "the wrong way"  (i.e. stroking and manipulating it in one particular direction over time) or even wearing too constrictive underwear.  Many men would (and do!)  vow and declare either of these reasons is what caused their bend or curve.  But, the medical experts don't seem to agree on this at all.

Truth be known, many men have a curved penis to some degree and it's not all that unusual-- instead, quite the normal! And, yes--the "upward curve" is often much desired and even sought after expressly for that "g-spot" advantage.

Whichever / whatever---the way "it curves" is just another one of those male nuances that we somehow have now found the ability to worry about as well!

(a great big sigh here!)           :-/

8. Imported

Gold Member

Dr.Ralph: My penis had a slight curve downwards when erect.
    This curve is almost non excistent today and this is thanks to my PE excercises.

Especially the JES Extender is very good at straighten your penis, but also the Power Jelq device is a good tool for this.

It's almost logical that almost any kind of PE program will help straighten your penis.

Draft saved Draft deleted