Straightening?

JuggernautX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys,

Just started jelqing with the aim of gaining some girth. I am 7EL and 3.8EG now so some extra girth would be great. I do the regular jelq up and down and the jelq clamping at the base up and down. I heard that you shouldnt clamp it more then 30 secs so I release and start again after 10 secs. Any extra girth tips are welcome.

Now for the real question. Can I do something about the bend in my penis? Its curved to the left looking down on it. Behind my balls it "comes out" on the left so that could explain it but I would really like to straighten it some, from the base up at least, dont think its possible to adjust the position it comes from.

JuggernautX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I measure directly behind the head its 4.33 inches girth. I remeasured and converted cm to inches properly now.

JuggernautX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was rigth that you was wrong then :D
Yeah you were :D But still 4.3 could use improvement :p

Why would u want to straighten it? Is it just for appearance or are u having some sort of difficulty with the curvature?
Its slightly curved so its just for the appearence. I am always a little hesitant to whip it out with a new chick because I have the idea that she will expect a straight pole.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Yes mate.

Well if you measured length correctly then you have a good length and need to focus on girth only... start with the newbie routine but do no stretchings at all... start with 25 jelqs @ 30-50 % erection level and build up to 150 jelqs 50-80 % erection level... do jelq alone and you will see better results...

JuggernautX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the help so far Mystic Wolf :)
Is it usefull to jelq only with my right hand pulling it to the right more often to straighten? I heard that the reason why people jelq with both hands is to prevent it from growing faster one way.