strait dudes only... Jacking off

rodsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Smudgey's got some nice pics....I have to admire an uncut cock especially one that stands straight up like that. Mine's pretty much horizontal...but I wank every chance I get, even though lately all the privacy I get is in the car driving home from work. I have compared in person with a few guys, was always the bigger one...would like to find someone bigger than me someday!

falsup

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
strait dudes only ?

Come on dude. Here's a tip in sensitivity. Weed out the undesirable responses on your own. Strait dudes only is not only misspelled, its kinda mean and tacky and exclusionary.

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sorry...just have to say it...

you may not be gay, and you may not like the idea of being hit on by a gay guy...but we are ALL guys here, and we all have penises, and we all have valid opinions and experiences...

what...if a gay guy tells you that he jacks off it'll offend you? pshaw.

drido73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey we are in 2009 why still discriminating !????/
Is not my business how many times do u jo , right , but is my right to tell that
i consider stupid as well childlist ur question !

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gay guys jack off? Wow! I learn something new every day.

Yeah, I'm married, too, and I don't go that often without getting off, and usually not by my hand. If I'm on a long road trip, then yeah. Probably if I go three days I'll have to do something about it.

Not into comparison. Never was, never will. You ain't gonna see it, and it don't make the hair on my nuts curl if you don't like it. Sorry, she's got dibs.

stiffboy83

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I like to wank until I run out of spunk and then I rest for a day and then start again.

Franky
dude, is it even possible to run out of sperm ? i tried it sometimes by jacking 6 -8 times in a row (with decent breaks between each session (about 15min)) but there always was some sperm to spill...