Stranded Without Clothes

bgkyguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Have always had a fascination not only with exhibitionism, but with being stranded or “stuck” naked. Anyone else? Any stories or relevant videos?

My own experience with it:
Couple of years ago, some friends and I were staying downtown for a bachelor party. The hotel had a 24-hour pool and fitness center on the 5th floor. After spending the night bar-hopping and getting pretty sloshed, we had to great idea to hit up the pool before bed. It was about 4:00am, and the fitness center and pool were completely empty. We find the hot tub on a balcony overlooking the city, and decided to relax.

We were goofing off and joking around, and one of the guys slips his trunks off and toss them out of the tub. We all quickly follow suit. However, my dumbass threw a little too hard and my trunks flew over the railing and landed on the roof of the lower level.

Since it was the middle of the night, they’re weren’t any staff in the fitness center, and no one had restocked towels. So I got to ride 14 floors back up to our rooms butt-ass naked.

luckylyn

Mythical Member
Media
Have always had a fascination not only with exhibitionism, but with being stranded or “stuck” naked. Anyone else? Any stories or relevant videos?

My own experience with it:
Couple of years ago, some friends and I were staying downtown for a bachelor party. The hotel had a 24-hour pool and fitness center on the 5th floor. After spending the night bar-hopping and getting pretty sloshed, we had to great idea to hit up the pool before bed. It was about 4:00am, and the fitness center and pool were completely empty. We find the hot tub on a balcony overlooking the city, and decided to relax.

We were goofing off and joking around, and one of the guys slips his trunks off and toss them out of the tub. We all quickly follow suit. However, my dumbass threw a little too hard and my trunks flew over the railing and landed on the roof of the lower level.

Since it was the middle of the night, they’re weren’t any staff in the fitness center, and no one had restocked towels. So I got to ride 14 floors back up to our rooms butt-ass naked.
Nice story - this clip is not exactly related but may be of interest to you...

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my freshman dorm, our bathroom had a line of shower stalls across one wall and towel hooks on the opposite side. A common prank was to steal someone's towel while they were showering, necessitating a wet naked walk back to one's room. I had been on both sides of this and various other pranks, all done in good fun. One time one of my roommates was in on the prank, so he added the additional factor of locking our door. I followed the laughing voices the room of some of our friends, where a bunch of the guys were hanging out. They tried to deny it, but were laughing up a storm. After several minutes of haggling while still wet and naked, I eventually just grabbed one of their towels, and they finally gave me my key. On the one hand, it was no big deal because these guys all saw me naked all the time (e.g. waiting for a shower stall to open after hanging up my towel, toweling off after, changing in the dorm room, etc.). On the other hand, being naked while the subject of a everyone's attention in the room made it feel like there was a spotlight on my penis. Somehow, I managed to stay flaccid, but it gave me good jerk off material later!

bgkyguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Exactly the kinda thing I’m interested in!

Somehow, I managed to stay flaccid, but it gave me good jerk off material later!

I definitely caught some flack from the guys for chubbing up in the elevator on the way back to the room. One of the guys hits several random buttons so the elevator would stop on random floors and they always made sure I was front and center when the doors opened!

dlbijock222

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i'm a fireman, and we see people in all different situations obviously, but this one call a couple years ago, i had to rescue a dude in a highrise from his window on a high floor who was naked and couldn't get to the rest of his place to put anything on, so had to harness him to me to lift to the roof totally nude. (we always have blankets etc once up there, but it was pretty funny him totally nude being attached to me by harness and pullied up)

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last week I got locked out of the house naked. I was in our private backyard and only intended to water the hanging flower baskets. The doorknob can be contrary and apparently I didn’t get it unlocked before I closed the door.
I have electronic locks on the front door and keypad entry on the garage doors so no key wasn’t a problem to gain entry from the front but getting from the back to the front was the issue.
Fortunately I had my phone with me and texted a friend to come rescue me. He knows the entry codes and was able to open the door for me. He’s a good enough friend to know my nudity habits and wasn’t surprised.
This happened to me once before but it was night and the trek around the house was much less risky.
To answer the obvious question, I went to the hardware store the next day and have keys hidden in the backyard. Remembering their location is the only issue now. Lol

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last week I got locked out of the house naked. I was in our private backyard and only intended to water the hanging flower baskets. The doorknob can be contrary and apparently I didn’t get it unlocked before I closed the door.
I have electronic locks on the front door and keypad entry on the garage doors so no key wasn’t a problem to gain entry from the front but getting from the back to the front was the issue.
Fortunately I had my phone with me and texted a friend to come rescue me. He knows the entry codes and was able to open the door for me. He’s a good enough friend to know my nudity habits and wasn’t surprised.
This happened to me once before but it was night and the trek around the house was much less risky.
To answer the obvious question, I went to the hardware store the next day and have keys hidden in the backyard. Remembering their location is the only issue now. Lol

I would not have waited that long and walked to the front and got myself in the house...I am not that patient of a person and if the neighbors have not seen a man nude then I am just sorry about that.

Reactions: openfly

carlosttt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is super hot, I get excited in a way I can't exactly describe with this, but not in the usual way I get directly horny.
Only happened once with me, and at the time I was a bit concerned by it and didn't feel horny. Nowadays looking back this gets me off.

I was once with two other guys in the hotel room of one of them after a night of clubbing. Had some fun, but was really tired, so I went to the bed to get a bit of sleep and they kept drinking and talking. So I was on this guys bed completely naked with my clothes on the living room where they were. They decided to order something wich I don't like partaking, and the taxi guy came to the room to deliver and ended up staying with them for some time. I was listening as I couldn't sleep, but there was nothing I could do but stay there as I had nothing to wear or cover myself with. I was hoping if I just stayed there I wouldn't have to expose myself, but eventually the guy asked to go to the bathroom ( wich I also couldn't go to as it was in front of the place they were), so I kept thinking what I could do. There was nothing, so I just stood there waiting the inevitable. I was completely naked, no bed covers, so I just waited for him to pass, and we kinda said something acknoledging each other.

Now I think how hot it was that I was exposed to this random taxi driver, nothing I could do and completely nude in the bed with two other guys in the room. No idea what he thought I had done. lol. This got me hard remembering it again. lol.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Interesting that you were naked and yet had your phone with you. (trying to imagine where you stowed it while watering)

Reactions: OKCLane

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is super hot, I get excited in a way I can't exactly describe with this, but not in the usual way I get directly horny.
Only happened once with me, and at the time I was a bit concerned by it and didn't feel horny. Nowadays looking back this gets me off.

I was once with two other guys in the hotel room of one of them after a night of clubbing. Had some fun, but was really tired, so I went to the bed to get a bit of sleep and they kept drinking and talking. So I was on this guys bed completely naked with my clothes on the living room where they were. They decided to order something wich I don't like partaking, and the taxi guy came to the room to deliver and ended up staying with them for some time. I was listening as I couldn't sleep, but there was nothing I could do but stay there as I had nothing to wear or cover myself with. I was hoping if I just stayed there I wouldn't have to expose myself, but eventually the guy asked to go to the bathroom ( wich I also couldn't go to as it was in front of the place they were), so I kept thinking what I could do. There was nothing, so I just stood there waiting the inevitable. I was completely naked, no bed covers, so I just waited for him to pass, and we kinda said something acknoledging each other.

Now I think how hot it was that I was exposed to this random taxi driver, nothing I could do and completely nude in the bed with two other guys in the room. No idea what he thought I had done. lol. This got me hard remembering it again. lol.

Strange story. Hotel room and living room?
Bed with no sheets

Reactions: Squirrel1
D

deleted3782

Back in school, I had three roommates and one was very modest. He grew up with two sisters and his mom was a single parent, so he was used to wearing robes and pajamas. Living in an all male dorm, he still used his robe on the way to and from the shower a few steps down the hall...which many of us thought was weird. The coolest dudes from California and New York who lived among us all walked around naked. He was actually super-modest and got dressed/undressed in a spare closet.

One evening (he took showers at night) a few of us were in our room and he got in his closet, shuffled about, and emerged in his robe for the cross-hall shower. The New Yorker got an idea. He slipped into the bathroom, and stole his towel and robe and brought them back into the dorm room. We all laughed so hard imagining scenarios as we waited. Would he grab paper towels and fashion a paper robe? Would he stay there till lights out? We heard him turn the shower off, and an awkward silence followed.

And then he walked confidently, totally naked, dripping wet, into our room, He walked right in the midst of us all, and fighting a smile said "There! Satisfied?" He was a funny guy with great comic timing, and he delivered perfectly. I remember that experience like it was yesterday.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
Brisbane Australia. I was in a hotel sauna starkers. My clothes were in a locker and I laid the key next to me on the open board seat. Next thing I knew the key fell between the boards and disappeared. There was no way to reach it.

After awhile someone else came in and I explained my situation. He went to find some staff who said “no worries, mate, this happens all the time.” They has sort of a special hook that they used to extract the key.

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Back in school, I had three roommates and one was very modest. He grew up with two sisters and his mom was a single parent, so he was used to wearing robes and pajamas. Living in an all male dorm, he still used his robe on the way to and from the shower a few steps down the hall...which many of us thought was weird. The coolest dudes from California and New York who lived among us all walked around naked. He was actually super-modest and got dressed/undressed in a spare closet.

One evening (he took showers at night) a few of us were in our room and he got in his closet, shuffled about, and emerged in his robe for the cross-hall shower. The New Yorker got an idea. He slipped into the bathroom, and stole his towel and robe and brought them back into the dorm room. We all laughed so hard imagining scenarios as we waited. Would he grab paper towels and fashion a paper robe? Would he stay there till lights out? We heard him turn the shower off, and an awkward silence followed.

And then he walked confidently, totally naked, dripping wet, into our room, He walked right in the midst of us all, and fighting a smile said "There! Satisfied?" He was a funny guy with great comic timing, and he delivered perfectly. I remember that experience like it was yesterday.

I never experienced college dorm life, but it sounds amazing... almost a rite of passage for young men and a great bonding time to form male friends potentially for life. (Although, you have to endure pranks.)

Reactions: 1admd6 and OKCLane

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Is this... the naked police?
That's not my intention.
I like stories like posted in this thread, but they should be realistic. If it's a fantasy you can post in another forum.

Besides, isn't it strange to be naked among friends and feel so awkward because a delivery man can see your junk? You don't have hands to cover up your manhood?

Reactions: Squirrel1