Strange Behavior?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by chyestatorian, Jul 31, 2006.

1. chyestatorian

chyestatorian New Member

My room mate constantly tickles me... He's a disabled vet who was married... it ended in a bitter divorce... I met him 16 years ago in college, and I take care of him (drive for him, cook, etc)... Should I be reading something else in the tickling, and so called picking he does? I'm not attracted to him although he tolde me he has a very thick member.... can't prove it by me..... It irritates me when he does this stuff, and when I get really pissed he quickly tries to appease me.... I've told him to stop, but it goes in one ear and out anyother orifice in 2 seconds or less... what should I do?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Some people just have no sense of humor.

3. chyestatorian

chyestatorian New Member

I have a sense of humor.. just thought grown men tickled each other when there was something sexual going on.... i believe he is very confused or it could also be a fact he really needs to get laid..... the tickling makes me uncomfortable.....

4. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Tell him it makes you uncomfortable, you don't enjoy it, and it's driving a wedge between you. That kind of stuff is not funny and it borders on sadistic.

5. davidjh7

Gold Member

You have told him, apparently clearly, that you do not like it, that it bothers you, and he has ignored you. He is being inconsiderate, bordering on abusive. He is taking advantage of your big heart, and his situation. He obviously has some kinf of issue, but who knows for sure what it is. You have to be clear to him again, and keep being clear, but also, you have to set consequences for his behavior. Disabled or not, he IS responsible for his behavior. Set consequences, and keep those consequences. He is showing you great disrespect, and being a lousy friend, especially in light of all you do for him. Support him, help him, be a good friend. But you have a right to expect that he respect you, and be a good friend in return. A friendship SHOULD be mutual, and work both ways. Respect yourself enough to not allow him to continue this behavior. You owe it to yourself, and he needs to grow up and realise that bad behavior has consequences. GOod Luck!

6. laguy

laguy New Member

I don't know people bond in different ways- while i was on the train in Italy all the straight boys where holding my hand sleeping on my lap kissing me and I was just looking around like "this is different". Take action for yourself. Let him know it's your issue, maybe your the one with the problem and until you figure it out tell him your uncomfortable and for the time being you need these boundries. Maybe your psyche is fragile. I know in America we have alot of excuses to hate people becasue we think we are as cool as Fonzie but reality is were are just human. He may need your love and support- be tactful and take resposiblility for your actions.

7. JackbytheSea

JackbytheSea New Member

Albums:
    Never mind.

8. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    To tickle someone is actually more aggressive than people think. In this case I think he has some need to be physical with you and this seems to be the only way.

I use to have a friend growing up who would kind of punch my arm...which I hated. I fianlly said to him after the punch that just flat out hurt. "Hey, If you want physical contact with me ...then hug me...because I don't have a problem with that and it is always welcome...but stop punching me because it hurts my feelings." I then hugged him. He never punched me again and I found him to hug me very often for a period of time than he was over it.

I think you need a similar conversation about the tickle thing. Offer a hug...no big fuck...just a good hug and often and see if this changes anything.

If that doesn't work, throw the toaster in the tub and say "How did you like that tickle sensation now BIATCH?:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted