Strange behaviour in the public loos

tal94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was in the pub earlier and went to the toilet and there was a guy at the urinal peeing away merrily with his pants actually round his ankles with his pasty white butt there for all to see.
He seemed quite pissed to be fair but he seemed to be causing people to prefer to queue for the cubicle. Has any ever seen this before, or even tried it? Am not a prude but have never seen anything like it and was a bit grim...

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm soooooooooooo pleased I'm a girl... the idea of having a wee in front of strangers horrifies me (I actually have nightmares about that very situation) I just don't think I could let my bladder go.

tal94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
better a number one than a number two I guess...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was in the pub earlier and went to the toilet and there was a guy at the urinal peeing away merrily with his pants actually round his ankles with his pasty white butt there for all to see.
He seemed quite pissed to be fair but he seemed to be causing people to prefer to queue for the cubicle. Has any ever seen this before, or even tried it? Am not a prude but have never seen anything like it and was a bit grim...

:rofl: I don't know why but I find this post most amusing. :lmao: Being a girl I guess I just don't get what the big deal is about his butt showing when he's got his dick in his hand. :tongue:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well if he was very drunk that would explain it..I think the other guys wanting to use the cubicles is a natural reaction.
After all no one wants a confrontation with a drunk guy with his dick out.

Last edited: