Strange 'Bleeding'

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_ScaredLittleBoy, Feb 18, 2008.

1. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

There is a strange problem:

My girlfriend 'bleeds' whenever we have sex except it isn't painful and there isn't a lot of it. It isn't even red. It's a pinkish substance and its ruining my sheets! It isn't a lot...usually they're in ~4cm x 1.5cm puddles/stains.

Is it blood? Or something else?

Last night after sex There was something stuck to my bum. I took it off and looked at it and it was a clot (I think, she said it was although it looked really weird, almost transparent although did have a fleshy look and pinkish tint). What's even stranger is she was on top so I have no idea how that got on my bum cheek.

Does anyone know what this is or has anyone experienced it before?

What is the pink goo?

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I think any bleeding during sex, unless its from an obvious vaginal tear you can see and feel burning on the outside should always be brought up to her gynecologist. Not to scare you, but there are bad things that can come from these symptoms that only a doctor can rule out.

I've had all sorts of hormone problems that have caused pinkish tinted bleeding, but my doctor was aware of what was going on by helping me get on the proper birth control pills that would regulate these problems.

She needs to call her doctor as we cant see inside of her reproductive organs to know whats going on. If she's not willing to do this, she isnt mature enough to be having sex if she isnt going into her doctor for female problems.

3. B_ScaredLittleBoy

Yeah thanks. She's going to the doctor asap, just wondered if anyone had any ideas. She only recently started back on birth control a month or so ago.

Thank you :smile:

4. snoozan

Gold Member

It could be a side effect of the pill or some minor trauma from sex. But her doctor is the person who should make the call.

5. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Its probably lightly tinted vaginal discharge from the BCP's, but its always good to have it checked out. I've had all sorts of bloody looking things that got mixed up in sexual fluids.

6. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

tissue from her vaginal wall i would guess. are you really thick? I mean the "clotty thing" on your ass.

I agree with the other ladies about her seeing a doc. Spotting is common when you go on the pill, so it could be that too.

7. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I remember experiencing something like this when I was in my early 20's and experiencing my first larger endowed boyfriends. (It was so long ago it is just a vague memory) I think it had something to do with my lining in my female regions.....A larger cock makes the female lining or skin cells slough off. So, even when it wasn't my time of the month I had some break through bleeding after having sex with a large cock. What I remember doing back then was to use more lube......seemed like it helped. And I also went on the pill (maybe it was the dry condoms)

I also went to the dr. back then and he said I had hyperplasia if I remembered right. I think from what I understand......a females lining down there changes......and it can be influenced by a lot of things. After I got married and was with the same person I never had any problems......

I am guessing the light pink goo is probably a small mixture of blood and vaginal discharge / lubricant.

But all women are different......I have also heard that women can produce a light pink discharge when they are pregnant.

If your girlfriend is worried or has any concerns I would reccomend she talk to her female dr.. If she is having lots of clots that is something she needs to talk about with her dr..

Break through bleeding usually means irregular menstral cycle. No ovulating. But I wouldn't count on it....Since all women march to their own drum beat. And it is better to be safe than sorry.

Hope this helps

Another tip......put a towell down when having sex to protect your sheets!

I don't think this is a forever problem......probably whenever her lining stablizes.......and she gets used to your size this won't happen anymore.

8. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Any bloody/blood stained discharge pv should be checked out with her doctor. Given her age and that it occurs after sex it's unlikely to be anything of significance, probably slight trauma if she's not used to a big guy but it's always something that should be taken up with your doctor. Bleeding from the vagina isn't something that's normal, we're actually quite tough down there :)

9. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Glad to hear you've got a girlfriend, SLB!

= = = = = = =

What the other gals said.

Also, if you have white sheets, pour some chlorine bleach in a cup or dish and dip the sheet's "spots" in the bleach. That usually handles any surprises on sheets. And then use old towels during sex to save your sheets.

But if your sheets aren't white, I suggest getting new ones when the problem is under control.

10. B_ScaredLittleBoy

Nice avatar Punny (and pix :wink:)

See, the problem isn't lube because she gets RIDICULOUSLY WETTTTTT!

I mean, squelchy wet.

However, I am her first largest (*yay me*). But pink stuff isn't blood so I'm not sure what to make of it (fortified wine, a raspberry sauce :wink:)...

We'll see what the doctor says. Thanks ladies.

11. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Pink stuff is stuff that's likely to be tinted by blood. We don't have any other pink stuff up there except blood :) It's not just happening around the time her period is due is it?

12. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks, SLB. :wink:

- - - - -

Pink stuff is called "spotting" -- and it's probably more related to the hormones in the birth control pills than it is to tearing.

Hormones affect the "permeability" of the cervix. There's always blood "up there" (in the uterus), and if the cervix is in a permeable state, the pumping action of sex can't help but "pull" blood out of the uterus area. And when small amounts of blood mix with the other fluids, it becomes pink.

Birth control pills frequently take about three months to settle in, and there can be spotting during that time.

However, your gal should definitely check with her ob/gyn to make sure that nothing else is amiss.

13. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Also I wrote my book earlier before SLB mentioned that his girlfriend had just been on the pill about a month or so.

When your girlfriend talks to her dr. make sure she mentions the blood clots. It could be the birth control pill being too strong. for her......unless she is on the low dose. But still she needs to tell her dr..

When I was 17 years old I had mono and I ended up losing one of my ovaries. After that my cycle was irregular......so the dr.'s would put me on the birth control pill to regulate my cycle. I remember going through different strengths of pills till I didn't have the blood clots. That is where I learned that blood clots mean the pill strength is too strong. I would be on the pill 6 months on 6 months off......So who knows I might have been on the pill when I was having my light pink stain bleeding with big cocked guys. It might be a side effect of the pill. It is just hard to remember because it has been over twenty years ago......but it also feels like yesterday. And it was also stuff I don't really want to think about.

I remember at the time worrying.......constantly worrying that I was pregnant......or that I had cancer..... I practically lived at the dr.'s office. And I made them run every test (and I would reccomend your girlfriend to do the same.....just to make sure everything is alright) But they couldn't find anything wrong. I remember it was just a short time in my life......and it may have been the birth control pill I was taking. (I just assumed it was the big cocked guys I was sleeping with) And it may have been a combination.

Anyways I am going to have to quit thinking about this time in my life. I am so glad to not have that problem anymore. I will be thinking good thoughts for your girlfriend.

Also, hydrogen peroxide can be used to get blood stains out.

14. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    YIKES!!!!

My daughter just had mono (she's still recovering) and she JUST started on birth control to regularize her periods.

How did it happen that you lost an ovary after mono, Kadtxgrl? Should I be more worried about my daughter than I already am?

(I read your post twice, but don't know the connection between mono and the ovary)

15. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I think it was a freak thing.

This is what the dr.'s told me......During ovulation one of my eggs pierced my ovary and because I had mono my blood didn't clot so I developed some kind of chocolate brown cyst or tumor that was filling up with blood. My pediatricion detected a lump in my abdomin area and he did exploritory surgery.....This was back in 1983 before ultra sounds were common. When the dr. went to remove the cyst (the cyst was attached to the ovary)....and the ovary exploded. So this is how I lost an ovary.

I have had friends that had other complications when they had mono. One of my friends had problems with his spleen. I think as long as kids get plenty of rest and you watch for swellings on other parts of the body......and take them to be looked at if you see anything they will be OK. I know when I had mono I didn't know that I had it and I kept going like an energizer bunny ( I have always had an amazing amount of energy) That is the one time in my life that I actually felt tired. And it took them a while to diagnose me with mono back then. They first treated me for strep throat. But I was so busy when I was 17. I was in the band and all kinds of fun stuff and I sure didn't want to slow down. But I ended up making my self even sicker by not slowing down.

Sorry to freak you out!

16. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for responding, kaddie. (I sent a pm as I didn't know if you'd check back on this thread.) :redface:

Wow... well, I'm going to be careful. She's got two doctor appointments coming up, and a whole pile of blood tests -- and I'll make sure she gets lots of rest!!

Scary shit, mono. :eek:

17. localguy62

localguy62 New Member

I love those big breast, just love them :)~!!!! Will you marry me ====== for the weekend?????

Draft saved Draft deleted