Strange Dreams

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by b.c., Mar 24, 2009.

1. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a few recurring dreams that follow along a general theme. For example, there were the erroding property dreams where in each successive dream encroaching tides (or water) have taken away more and more of my yard (in front of some strange home, never my real life home).

Oddly these dreams ended with the storm. They've been replaced with dreams of rennovating and or remodling some strange home (or sometimes, a home of a relative).

But the recurring dreams that are most bizarre are the ones in which I'm naked in public places. Never totally naked, mind you, but as I prefer in real life, wearing some shirt top.

The really odd thing about the dreams is that in all of them, people are aware that I'm bottomless, but it doesn't produce outrage, or alarm, or any of the normal reactions one might expect. Instead everyone acts as though it's normal.

The settings are often vacation spots, some kind of hotel, resort... sometimes they are clothes op locations and sometimes there are others nude or partially nude too. In almost none of them am I aroused. I'm often walking somewhere, going someplace, shopping, trying to find the swimming pool...etc. All very normal stuff, except bottomless.

:eek: What can it mean????

2. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Weird.
    just last night i woke up from dream about flooding. I was trying to get to a place i could see but couldn't get to because the road was flooded. i couldn't drove through the deep water so i had to drive all over to get to where i wanted to go. No matter what way i tried to get there, i couldn't.
    Of course in my dream, i didn't think to get a boat or swim.
    I just saw the obstacle of water and tried to get around it and couldn't and was so upset that i woke up.
    which is weird since i am a good diver and swimmer and love the water. but in my dream, water was something that made me turn away.

3. X5158

X5158 Active Member

Albums:

Wow! According to Freud this is a big dream for a swimmer/diver who is comfortable in the water. This says a lot about the very thing that you feel so confident about. Just my thoughts man.

4. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    I use to have a dream every night that I was running in the woods. I tried and tried to think of what it could mean and I finally gave up on it. Then I woke up one night while having the dream and it was all so clear. I felt as if my dream was the way my unconscious mind was trying to tell me that I need to slow down, If I just keep running with out knowing where I am I will never find what it is I am seeking. After that I started to slow my life down and enjoy everything at the moment and the dream stopped..

5. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    X5158 - thanks for the post.
    i have no idea what you are talking about.
    Enlighten me please? either here or a p.m.
    thanks.

6. lucky8

Gold Member

DMT. Check it

7. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm taking Chantix to help me stop smoking, and my dreams have become off-the-wall bizarre and totally real-seeming.

About ten days ago, for instance, I dreamed that my sister had shrunk to about six inches long and regressed to an infant (she's 39). I was holding her in my left hand when she smiled and egg yolks began pouring from her right nostril.

Draft saved Draft deleted