Strange Dreams

versatilegambler

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not really sure if there is a thread like this on the boards, but here we go anyway. Has anyone else have strange sexual dreams about people from your past, but haven't even thought of the person in ages?

For example, last night I has a dream about my older brother's best friend from high schoool Jordan. He was also our next door neighbor, so he was around a lot. Anyway, I dreamt that I was at home visiting my parents, who just left to go somewhere (it's a little hazy as dreams go) and out he walks in just a towel, baby faced as I remember him when he was 17, (he's 25 now) and he comes and sits on my lap, straddling me. He made some remark about me being uncomfortable, and I told him I wasn't and pulled him a little closer to me. We start reminiscing, talking about his wife and his toddler. You know because being straddled like that is normal ha ha. Anyway, as we talk, I get bold and start feeling him up, and he continues talking like nothing strange is happening, and then he brought up one of the times he would pick on me, how he would hold me down when I was 13 and gb my dick and tell me how good things come in small packages, and how he'd force me to spoon with him. (I really didn't mind this at all because I thought he was hot, ha ha still do!) And then he admitted to me that he only did it because he wanted me. And just before we started making out I woke up.

Possible repression or rationalization of sexual abuse from him aside, as I don't see it that way as I secretly wanted it at that point of my life, does anyone have similar dreams like this that pop out of nowhere?